Reviews for Life's Too Short
Joanne N. Grey chapter 16 . 12/21/2016
Wow! There was so much angst. I felt so bad for both Mikey and Raphael. They were both suffering from their arrogance and broken hearts. But the fluff was there too... sweet. And I love it.
staringatstars07 chapter 15 . 10/12/2015
"Between you and me... I always have been." It's not often you come across a line of dialogue that encompasses a character as well as that one.
RandomFandomWriting chapter 16 . 4/11/2015
I loved this entire story. Raph and Mikey have the closest brotherly relationship I feel and I love them both so much. Great job on writing this.
bookworm563 chapter 16 . 4/10/2015
THAT WAS AMAZING! I LOVED IT!
bookworm563 chapter 15 . 4/10/2015
Aw! I love them both again! I can see their talk being played out perfectly in my mind, I loved this!
bookworm563 chapter 13 . 4/10/2015
Yes Raph! Make things right!
bookworm563 chapter 12 . 4/10/2015
You see what ya did Raph? You happy now?
bookworm563 chapter 11 . 4/10/2015
SEE! FULL REGRET NOW! NOW I FEEL NO CARE FOR RAPH AND SO MUCH SADNESS FOR MIKEY! You would have thought I had learned my lesson by now...
bookworm563 chapter 10 . 4/10/2015
Oh, see, the regret. Here was the regret I was talking about in the earlier chapter.

Maybe Mikey is finally realizing what he has become, maybe he'll change!

But Raph, no,no,no! Don't do it, I know whatever it is you will regret it!
bookworm563 chapter 9 . 4/10/2015
Nope! All care for Mikey is gone! How did you do that, he is my fave, and I dint even care how he feels now! I know I will regret saying this later, but for now, oh well!

MICHELANGELO HAMATO YOU HAVE TO STOP RIGHT NOW, YOU ARE BREAKING YOUR BROTHER! CUT IT OUT, OR I'LL SEND YOU TO YOUR GRAVE!
bookworm563 chapter 8 . 4/10/2015
NO! RAPH! MIKEY! THE FEELS!
bookworm563 chapter 7 . 4/10/2015
Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my freaking gosh! That.,what...NO! BOTH OF YOU NEED TO MAKE UP AND APOLOGIZE TO EACH OTHER RIGHT NOW!
bookworm563 chapter 6 . 4/10/2015
Poor Mikey and Raph! Can you imagine the guilt Raph had felt the last few months, and the pain Mikey has gone through the past few months! This hurts my feels so much!
bookworm563 chapter 5 . 4/10/2015
That was so intense! I'm..I'm speechless...I can't make a proper review...

How could you Raph, could you have said it any nicer in the end?!

Just...as I said...can't make a review. You left me speechless...Just know this is an awesome chapter and story!
ducky mikey chapter 16 . 4/10/2015