Reviews for Second Chance
spiritforcelink chapter 20 . 11/17
This is a really cool idea. I hope you come back to it some day.
Masala Quaker chapter 17 . 9/16
This probably would have been a good time to bring up the marauder's map both being missing and showing his real name
Yep, you really did Ron justice here. His observant, analytical and perceptive mindset was not explored in the series. But he was the most logical of the bunch (referring to Felix Felices and Wizard Chess), and was the best at strategy, although the narrative in the OG Series didn’t do him justice despite the fact that Ron was suffering the most in the Deathly Hallows.

Glad that I saw a perfect depiction of Ron here.
Chaos65 chapter 20 . 8/5
I got to say, this was very interesting story. Quite sad that it wasn't finished.
Kekeli Akpabli chapter 1 . 7/27
Shouldn't Harry's body retain his memories
alucardd13 chapter 20 . 7/7
espero que algún día continué
Ranmaleopard chapter 20 . 6/4
This is just really interesting keep it up
Sprengkamp chapter 14 . 4/26
Th for the chapter
Kitsune Obsessed Freak chapter 4 . 3/5
Tom Marvolo Riddle is from the Gaunt family line. And your grammar keeps getting worse and worse. I'm going to stop here for now until my headache goes away, I'll be back tomorrow. And no, it's not your story that caused it. It's just random
Kitsune Obsessed Freak chapter 2 . 3/5
I wish the grammar was just a bit better, because the storyline and plot are great. I'll still read it though.
Certain Anon chapter 20 . 1/19
No... No more updates..? Why?
Anime Aikouka chapter 5 . 1/8
I don't know if anyone else has addressed this, but Tracey's last name is Davis, not David. I'm enjoying the story so far, and am happily reading through it.
DeOPOrange chapter 2 . 11/18/2019
I really enjoy how someone actually portrays Dumbledore and the Weaselys as actually decent people for once, all those manipulative dumbledore bashing stories were really getting quite repetitive.
OvErActiVe-InSoMniAc chapter 1 . 11/8/2019
Soooo many typing mistakes! Bud if you want to restart this story, or if you are gonna start another one then I recommend you get a beta reader.
HAIL KING DELIRIOUS chapter 20 . 10/23/2019