Reviews for Second Chance
MysticRising chapter 2 . 9/19/2019
Oh my. Im loving it! I want to see more of shirou! I'm curious to see if he will be able to use magic at all seeing how he has mage craft. It would be awesome if he could use rule breaker to just remove the magic in the horcruxes. Speaking of noble phantasms, im pretty sure shirou could trace excalibur making that, an EX rank, his strongest NP rather than calibur. Unless it was the strongest he could make with his limited prana.
MartianGod chapter 1 . 9/15/2019
p
Guest chapter 6 . 7/6/2019
Not gonna lie, I gotta love Shirou's hypocrisy towards Ron about being thick and about being terrible w/ handling others emotions. I guess this Shirou is older and wiser, but does he really not see the parallels between his younger self (Mr. Don't realize the cute underclassman coming to his home for a year straight has the biggest crush on him)?
Guest chapter 2 . 7/6/2019
Huh, I wonder whether the blood protection stuff is still in effect since this is Harry's body and therefore his blood. If so, letting him move out after a few weeks into a wizarding home either means 1. Harry didn't need to stay w/ Dursleys and Dumbledore was just fucking with him for giggles in the canon story, 2. Either Shirou or Dumbledore no longer believes that the blood protection works, or 3. Shirou or Dumbledore believes the protection is no longer needed, since it's now a fully grown, combat ready adult instead of a kid.

I actually really like Shirou's interpretation of Harry Potter story. This is a guy who was reluctant to have a heroic spirit fight for him, and constantly acts in suicidal fashion. There really was no way he would take kindly to Dumbledore using a young kid as a linchpin in his strategy (even if Dumbledore believes it is necessary due to the 'harry is horcrux' issue prophecy). He would've probably liked Harry since Harry also hates others fighting for him and rushes into stupidly dangerous odds for others.

Also, I'm honestly surprised projection even works for him, since he shouldn't have the same circuits, and the rules of magic are completely different. I also wonder if he can still project Avalon, since the only reason he was able to do so is because of the fact that it was embedded in his body for most of his life.
Dingirverse chapter 20 . 5/30/2019
I know its been a long time, but I hope to see more chapters of this someday.
13thsephiroth chapter 19 . 5/26/2019
Please continue this, I miss your writing. Thank you.
lordorphen17 chapter 20 . 4/17/2019
Please continue :D
PsylentFox chapter 20 . 3/2/2019
I must say, you've left quite a...long...cliffhanger.

Excellent work, this story is. :) Can we be expecting an update in the near future? Or is it DOA?

It certainly is a great premise, and a lot of fun to boot, and since you started off the whole Tri-Wizard tournament arc with a big dragon slaying bash I was hoping to see more of it... unfortunately... :(

Stellar work, it's a great story, and I hope that maybe you'll continue it? I know that life can get in the way (trust me) but I do believe that there is a lot of merit to the story and everyone seems to be faithful to the characters too.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/16/2019
Dammm this is really good
Black Doberman chapter 20 . 1/31/2019
omg this i amazing. the way u have the characters all mesh really well together and the flow of the story is just right. i really hope you continue this. or at least let someone you trust adopt it.
Nikkless chapter 1 . 1/20/2019
would have been better if their souls fused or shirou would have reincarnated as an harry and got his memories as Shirou back after the dementors kiss
BlazeStryker chapter 4 . 1/2/2019
I see Dumbledore worried about the Magic Crests being Horcruxes.

Given Crest Worms, even Shirou would agree about the dreadful possibility.
BlazeStryker chapter 1 . 1/2/2019
Wholly Dubious? (Have to love homophone words like Bear and Bare, Wholly and Holy. The thing is, getting them mixed up can be painful!)
KuroHinata chapter 12 . 11/23/2018
paranoia and everything mistrust is prominent in a cold 'skirmish'. common goal is not enough unless each of them have the same principle to fight the common evil.
Hakurei no Miko chapter 20 . 11/20/2018