Reviews for Dimensional Links
Thank you for the amazing story!
Guest chapter 41 . 11/18/2023
will Ravio join the links?
Guest chapter 25 . 11/4/2023
LAUNCH THE CABBAGE CANNONS
Guest chapter 24 . 11/4/2023
the best link is cdi link
MrSaturn chapter 16 . 11/2/2023
the plot is getting yummy like banana read so cant stop reading
chicken chapter 15 . 11/2/2023
this chapter is really good and wanna bread is yummy
NoXVZhuusox chapter 58 . 7/4/2023
Sooo... what is the status of this fanfic? Especially in regards to Hyrule Warriors and Breath or the Wild/Age of Calamity/Tears of the Kingdom?
K0modoMp3ror chapter 58 . 6/11/2023
Sir I have a proposition for you. It’s a way to add BotW Link to the story. First, all the timelines, since they got all messed up, we’re put together again with an entirely new timeline after the other 3- the BotW timeline. I would recommend using (insert creative name here) Link at the time just after he got all the divine beasts and on his way to the castle. He has gotta either be almost as insane as Lore or the most sane link out of all of them. His role would definitely be something of a survivalist. Just a recommendation that I would love to see. Think on this and hope you find it a good idea. Thanks!
latiusauro chapter 57 . 6/7/2023
Well, only two more points in time left to deal with now. And... Yeah, I suspect once the whole mess is sorted out, I suspect the split timelines will be repaired and would merge together about... ooh, I dunno, maybe thirty thousand years after the final battles of each timeline? You know, with the Zonai coming down and a certain Sage of Time being sent back into the past about 20,000 years or so?

...Good thing Demise does NOT have access to Ganondorf from Breath of the Wild/Tears of the Kingdom, because if he did, then he'd have access to the Gloom.
Chmia chapter 13 . 3/6/2023
I love having all of the Links met up, but it is starting to feel very repetitive. Met a new Link - freak-out - establish a new nickname - tell the new Link's story - enter hole and repeat. Demise's situation is also just a repetitive game of 'how do we annoy Demise this time?' I'm eager for the main conflict, but I'm tempted to skip however many chapters it takes for all of the Links to be found and Demise to do... something other than cat-wrangling.
Chmia chapter 7 . 2/27/2023
Dude, make fun of Link-Realm all you want, but that's exactly how playing the first game feels. So accurate
Guest chapter 28 . 2/24/2023
I love this story so much. It’s easily in my top 3 fanfiction stories. I love the concept, the personalities of each Link (especially Dusk, Mask, Speck, and Ocarina I am not biased cause those are my favorite Zelda games no… and Red), the comedy, and the chaos. I especially enjoyed the twilight princess chapters because it’s my favorite game and I would be lying if I was not grinning from ear to ear to see all the Links turn into animals. I loved how Din made Realm into a collared lizard. So like her to make someone a reptile when a lot of fire temples have reptile enemies. However as a biologist I noticed a few issues with how you described a few things. It’s not a big issue and I understand that biology might not be your strongest suit but I thought you might want to know. Demonic beast Ganon has tusks not horns, and personal I would describe his front legs as hands or digits not hooves. Also unless there’s something that I am missing Lanayru is more like a snake and crocodile/alligator hybrid than scorpion. But just take it as you will. I have noticed that sometimes I get lost in the middle of a paragraph because of some details that are either absent or explained later which is problematic to me but I know that some people like this style of writing (I don’t read between the lines). Also thanks for giving Dusk so much spotlight. He is my favorite Link and I love wolf Link so much! However I feel that the other Links get forgotten sometimes and are mentioned in other chapters. Oh well good job! I am so excited to see where this story goes!
Typomaniacal chapter 19 . 2/18/2023
I LIKE TRAINS! I need that on a T-Shirt.
kennymadison11 chapter 50 . 2/12/2023
this is fucking hilarious.
kennymadison11 chapter 46 . 2/11/2023