Reviews for Goblin Prince
yochan123 chapter 7 . 4/18
if hermione is injured it's all hogwarts' fault. can't even locate a humongous troll wtf
yochan123 chapter 3 . 4/18
Harry looked around again, wondering how absolutely no one seemed to be capable of basic imagining! Maybe these wizards weren't as powerful as they wanted everyone to think

indeed hogwarts education is sooooooooooo pathetic sigh
and binns omg dude is so inept
yochan123 chapter 2 . 4/18
hogwarts should be sued honestly for child endangerment - repeated endangerment, and also for shitty teachers and lack of education. cheating ppl out of their money!
yochan123 chapter 1 . 4/18
f you dumbledore die die die die die you fucker
Blueberry Babe chapter 14 . 4/7
Great story. I hope you can finish it. Thanks.
Sebine chapter 14 . 2/27
Ye bastard
Right on a terrible cliffhanger.
Sebine chapter 11 . 2/27
It's a goddamn shame this fic is, apparently, deader than a popcorn fart.
Sebine chapter 2 . 2/26
breakfast
cabbage

yours is a sick mind, son
Debate4life chapter 14 . 1/26
Fun story!
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 8 . 12/26/2021
Why did Hermione behave so differently here? What did Harry do that changed her behavior from acting like an idiot and screamind to have the good sense to hide? (Plus, doesn't Trolls have a good sense of smell?)

I would have expected the troll to advance on her and -if you WANTED to keep her alive for something- maybe crush her legs or something, leaving madam Pomfrey to vanish and regrow all the bones in her legs -explaining the hospital wing.

The teachers were aproximatly 3-5 min too late, if I am to calculate an avrage for how long Harry and Ron stalled it.

They would have been JUST late enough for Hermione's trust in adults saving her to be well and truly broken, albeith saving her life while she was passed out from the pain.

Her psychological reaction to that Trauma is anyone's guess.

She could easily go Dark in a desperate beed to never feel powerless again, throw herself into her studies to forget, cry for a month and become subdued as she finally accepts that nobody -not even the teachers- care enough about her to realize she exist, or make friends with Moaning Myrtle on basis of a shared experience (and Myrtle's sad offer of sharing her bathroom if she dies next time, which again will send Hermione spiraling into dark thoughs and actions they create.)

And many more options too. Except telling her parents. Because she'd be terrified of being pulled out and having her wand broken, FAILING school in her mind.

Of course, this COULD still have happebed and the rumors just got it wrong -rumors often do. So I'll wait and see. Lol

Anyway. Great story!

And seriously: Breakfast Cabbage? Should be a staple of breakfast EVERYWHERE! _

Oh! If you like the Fae, try download the Choice of Games app and play the Goblin Marked app!

Seriously... I'll keep my fingers crossed you'll love it so much you'll write Harry growing up there. I'd LOVE to read THAT story!

Especially if it's written by a great writer like you. _

Just a suggestion.
cagats chapter 14 . 4/14/2021
Lovely please update again sooner
Guest chapter 14 . 3/18/2021
Ohhhhhhh i am so sad the story ended with that cliff. Such nice idea. Thanks for sharing! I hope one day u finish it
piglette73 chapter 14 . 2/9/2021
Hi, just finished re-reading "Goblin Prince" and was wondering if you were planning to write more anytime soon. I really hope so, as I really like the way you have written the story thus far. Thank you for reading my post.
blucougar57 chapter 10 . 1/28/2021
Awesome chapter. Just one thing, and it seems to be a common mix-up. Also, I had to chuckle - I could just picture Hermione trying to confiscate that book off Neville. Hopefully he’ll be strong enough to stop her. It’s funny, for all her virtues, Hermione fails repeatedly to recognise that her attitude to others (demanding they study, and especially her attitude when Harry was using Snape’s old book to surpass her in potions) is as much bullying as the likes of Draco who labelled her a mudblood.

Just one thing. Legilimency is what a wizard does to read someone’s mind. This was what Snape used to attack Harry’s mind in the book Order of the Phoenix.
Occlumency is what they use to defend their own mind. It was what Snape was trying to teach Harry by attacking him with legilimency.
So it would have been legilimency Dumbledore would have considered using on Petunia, not occlumency.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/4/2020