Reviews for Goblin Prince
cagats chapter 14 . 4/14
Lovely please update again sooner
Ohhhhhhh i am so sad the story ended with that cliff. Such nice idea. Thanks for sharing! I hope one day u finish it
piglette73 chapter 14 . 2/9
Hi, just finished re-reading "Goblin Prince" and was wondering if you were planning to write more anytime soon. I really hope so, as I really like the way you have written the story thus far. Thank you for reading my post.
blucougar57 chapter 10 . 1/28
Awesome chapter. Just one thing, and it seems to be a common mix-up. Also, I had to chuckle - I could just picture Hermione trying to confiscate that book off Neville. Hopefully he’ll be strong enough to stop her. It’s funny, for all her virtues, Hermione fails repeatedly to recognise that her attitude to others (demanding they study, and especially her attitude when Harry was using Snape’s old book to surpass her in potions) is as much bullying as the likes of Draco who labelled her a mudblood.

Just one thing. Legilimency is what a wizard does to read someone’s mind. This was what Snape used to attack Harry’s mind in the book Order of the Phoenix.
Occlumency is what they use to defend their own mind. It was what Snape was trying to teach Harry by attacking him with legilimency.
So it would have been legilimency Dumbledore would have considered using on Petunia, not occlumency.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/4/2020
More chapters please
MarMarStar06 chapter 14 . 9/4/2020
I absolutely adore this story. Are you going to come back to it or adopt it out? I absolutely love love this. You are a brilliant writer. :)
deitarionSSokolow chapter 4 . 8/17/2020
"a Sorcerer's Stone"

...and the foolish decision of the American publisher misleads another reader. It's supposed to be a Philosopher's Stone. That's what it is in every other market because it's a reference to what real alchemists were trying to create and what the real Nicholas Flamel was rumored to have achieved because of the surprising amount of money he was able to donate to philanthropic causes.
wolfzmasterz chapter 14 . 8/2/2020
Oh that hurts it was just getting juicy and now I have to wait for an update. I mean that was a great place to stop the chapter but still it was a really good change over. I love how you have done the crossover and look forward to more being written.
Honoria Granger chapter 14 . 8/2/2020
Three years with no updates! I really need to not be tempted by abandoned stories, no matter how excellent...
XxSakuraFanxX chapter 1 . 5/1/2020
Would love an update!
Fyrebird85 chapter 14 . 1/18/2020
I normally avoid crossovers, but the premise of this one was so brilliant that I couldn't resist. I'm so glad I stumbled across this wonderful story. I'm going to follow it, in case you're just having a long spell between updates. I sense a Training Montage coming up, hopefully interspersed with Dumbledore's Circus of Fail.
AerynS chapter 14 . 1/9/2020
What a fascinating beginning to what's looks like a good tale!
Will you be writing more?
The ChocoGoat chapter 14 . 1/2/2020
Ah! Amazing!I love it!
Yodeling Pickles chapter 14 . 12/31/2019
Hello, i just wanted to say that this story is fascinating! I love the way you have spun these two stories together. I have been thoroughly enjoying every moment of it and it has provided me with hours of fun. Thank you. I hope you have a great day. Keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 14 . 11/5/2019