Reviews for Avoiding Stupid Deaths in the 41st Millennium
XING06 chapter 27 . 10/3
This is the fifth time I'm rereading this and it's still as funny as ever! Please add more if you ever get the time or inspiration.

Quick note however, the serpentine running pattern is common advice, but a quick search online for real life testing actually shows it's not quite as effective as you would expect. The test showed that running in a straight line gives the least percentage of getting hit, while also allowing the shooter to get less shots off. However, the simulation did demonstrate that serpentine was the most effective at avoiding center mass and head shots while the hit percentage is only slightly higher than the straight line.

Also, I have to disagree with you on the blunt weapons. While they obviously aren't the best weapon, they are still a better weapon than say a sword; good luck slashing or chopping your way through something 2-3 tons of force can't smash. Your best option would be stabbing with a spear or using the pointy part of the war hammer. An axe would be a decent choice too. Of course, if you're a squishy human in melee range with a giant monster, you know somethings gone terribly wrong. Either you're having the worst luck of your life or you're an idiot for not running the other way.
Concerning num. 237. I think Cain and this guy would actually be on almost the same wavelength. I can picture Cain reading many of these and nodding in agreement.
Cyber Angel Rowan chapter 34 . 9/28
My eyes... my brain... my writer's sensibilities...

So this is what the literary equivalent of being stabbed feels like. Clever of the damned Orks to make even their language an opposition to the Imperium of Man.

I should hasten to add that this is not an attack on the author(the human one, anyway) it's just that trying to read Ork and make sense out of it makes my eyes do strange things that I don't think they're meant to.
Ilireanwri chapter 34 . 9/20
Hmm, could you make something like this for all the other WH40K-factions out there (Eldar, Tau, Dark Eldar, Necrons, Chaos, etc)? that would be awesome.
tanithlipsky chapter 34 . 9/7
cool
AmethystPone chapter 34 . 9/7
Now I want to see various types of Eldar getting their hands on the book(s) and tried adapting it...Starting with that one Harlequin...
I highly doubt Dark Eldar would care because it was mentioned that they liked to be extra Edgy and burn books, especially one that help with surviving...
AmethystPone chapter 27 . 9/7
RWBY has plenty of cool on paper weapons, but are weapons that I wouldn't want to be equipped with...
And Big Well Made blunt weapons would only be incredibly effective on almost all enemies in the hands of Space Marines. And even then, it only work to a certain points...
Yes, blunt weapons are pretty nice against plate armors... made by human hands of the medieval time.
At least with something sharp and thin, you can try and futile-y (considering the type of monsters that gets into melee range) going for the gaps in defense. Not so futile if you are a super human of at least Spartan III level.
Jedi? screw Jedi, the Force itself is more likely to die with a whimper in WH verse.
MasterrangerABR chapter 34 . 9/4
More please. Also is #8 at anyway related to Tuska the daemon-killa?
Roktoof chapter 34 . 8/29
Dis boy really knows ow ta avoid being stoopid loike dyin out there. I loikez im but datz ow da boyz go deze days.
Weasselk chapter 34 . 8/28
Lol, always fun reading Orcz speech))
archangelofrequiem chapter 34 . 8/28
Thank you for the glorious chapter that almost had my eyes bleeding. It was a delight to get the alert.
ManwithaPlan113 chapter 34 . 8/28
Its impossible to spellcheck anOrk
W8W chapter 34 . 8/28
Making entries for different races is really cool idea. Unfortunately english isn't my native language and Ork language is so butchered that I can't understand half the things they say so I will have to skip chapters with them. I will happily return to this story when I will be able to understand it again.
Parks98 chapter 34 . 8/28
That was amazing and now I really want this to be a thing. Where once every blue moon we get a guide from a xeno's faction POV on what you should do. Like say one for the Tau and one of the pieces of advice is "don't try Melee it's stupid, dangerous, dangerously stupid and stupidly dangerous"
Nevermourned chapter 33 . 8/14
(This was an awesome story. It started simply humorous, became an interesting dramatic work in it's own right, and ended well... as well as most can manage in the 40K universe at least.

In any case, very well done. It was an excellent read. And also, Subnautica? Good choice.)