Reviews for Avoiding Stupid Deaths in the 41st Millennium
MasterrangerABR chapter 2 . 7/13
Upon reading this so-called heretical text I view it as have done a small service to the Imperium of man, by putting some ways it's commanders should not be treating their troops, and could be a decent replacement for the uplifting primer sans the weapon maintenance sections as the advice given here is mostly made of good ideas,while most of the inquistors focus on the lack of respect the text gives the higher-ups.
As a forward about the author, your death was not stupid, your death was the kind of death most of my brothers in the Grey Knight's would kill for. You not only ended a threat to the Imperium as a whole, but also made it her own damn fault, SHE may have died stupid but you didn't.
Signed,
Brother Resntus of the Grey Knight's, Ordo Maleious of the God Emperor's Holy Inquisition
(In reality great read had a good laugh at the Chaos lord idiocy near the end but I don't get why the MC considered his own death stupid when it stopped a Black crusade without the use of exterminatous.)
MasterrangerABR chapter 33 . 7/13
Upon reading this so-called heretical text if view it as have done a small service to the Imperium of man, by putting some ways it's commanders should not be treating their troops, and could be a decent replacement for the uplifting primer sans the weapon maintenance sections as the advice given here is mostly made of good ideas.
As a forward to the author your death was not stupid, your death was the kind of death most of my brothers in the Grey Knight's would kill for. You not only ended a threat to the Imperium as a whole, but also made it her own damn fault, she may have died stupid but you didn't.
Signed,
Brother Resntus of the Grey Knight's, Ordo Maleious of the Good Emperor's Holy Inquisition
(In reality great read had a good laugh at the Chaos lord idiocy near the end but I don't get why the MC considered his own death stupid when it stopped a Black crusade without the use of exterminators.)
John Spangler chapter 33 . 7/13
I just wanted to say how much I've enjoyed this fic. Not only it was a great read, but it also made me laugh a lot and it even managed to have shade a tear for the author's fate at the end. So, thanks for writing it.
Sir Rawk chapter 2 . 7/12
IN STITCHES! That poor friend's member toasting in Holy Fire! Tears.
Sir Rawk chapter 1 . 7/12
Very amusing. And a very nice break from the usual grim darky. I know this chapter was written way long ago and you've likely heard it from readers before me but there's a few spelling and sentence structural mistakes that a reader has to reassess to grasp the sentence.

Its not hard, of course, because the material is thoroughly enjoyable to read. But if you ever find the time to sweep these old pages again (I can already seeing you unholstering your plasma pistol on me) fix them up and your future readers won't know the difference and will waltz through the chapter oblivious of this review with an inviolate smile upon their face.

Thanks for the read,

A salute!
RAWK!
tanithlipsky chapter 33 . 7/12
cool. funny. I loved it.:D
Some guy 161 chapter 33 . 7/11
This is the best fanfiction I have had the pleasure of reading!
Grimnosh chapter 32 . 7/7
An enjoyable read from the beginning to end
Well done
Space chapter 33 . 7/3
Man it's been a good run...
Some guy 161 chapter 31 . 7/4
For466, technically the navis nobilite could say no to the inquisition too.
Greatazuredragon chapter 4 . 7/3
This is very amusing, good work.
Ilireanwri chapter 33 . 7/3
Heh, my first thought when I read that one about Oceanplanets was "did that guy play Subnautica?"... Turns out, I was right :). Amazing game, but it can really make you wary of the Ocean.
so this is how it ends huh? Well it is a very good story, amusing but very, VERY morbid at times.
Just for curiositys sake: I wonder how Guilliman would react should he read this book. My guess is a mix between amusement, approval of a Guardsman having the Guts to write it and large parts of open disapointment and weeping about how deep the Empire has fallen...
John Jay Black chapter 1 . 7/2
Nice work. Very few typos. Like reading "A Million Ways to Die in the Warp . . . " Some of the best work I've read on this site. If you ever feel so inclined in the future, I'd love to read an addendum to it. Very funny!
Side note: I agree with Lydia-Hood
Also, I think it'd be pretty funny if he got named the Asshole-Saint for his role in defeating the Chaos Lord.
W8W chapter 33 . 7/1
Whole list was awesome, it make me laugh many times. I am bit sad that it is the end but I understand that ideas must have run out at some point. 500 entries is really impressive number.