Reviews for Avoiding Stupid Deaths in the 41st Millennium
Cooldude101011 chapter 35 . 5/5
Part 2 please! This is hilarious.
Cooldude101011 chapter 30 . 5/4
Technically the power cells could be recharged as long as they were hooked up to the power grid. So why not have a few power sockets along the defences so soldier’s with power backpacks could hook the connecting cable (or a second one so it had 2 cables, one for the gun and the other stowed for other uses) to a socket so the weapon it’s connected to can constantly fire.

Mounted laser/energy weapons can also be directly connected to a bases power grid.
Cooldude101011 chapter 28 . 5/4
Child serial killer? You mean a serial killer who was a kid when they murdered people or a serial killer who targeted kids?
Cooldude101011 chapter 26 . 5/4
I wonder what the TTS Emperor would think of this guy (the guardsman writing the book in universe).
Pure...genius. Please never stop writing!
lovedalton chapter 13 . 10/4/2021
This story Really Really needs a react fic, maybe gulliman getting his hands on it, or maybe the saint.
TotallyNotAlpharius chapter 18 . 9/28/2021
. . . Is rule 327 referring to a Warhammer Fantasy Hydra? Cus that sounds like a Warhammer Fantasy Hydra
TotallyNotAlpharius chapter 6 . 9/22/2021
D’aaaawwwwwwwwwww . . . That ending
BMS chapter 36 . 9/22/2021
Awesome story.
w/ a marvelous sense of humor all the way thru.
BMS chapter 1 . 9/21/2021
LOL
eren jeager 1st chapter 5 . 6/22/2021
ooooo
eren jeager 1st chapter 4 . 6/22/2021
I love how our lead gaurds men is ls freaking amazing simply due to common sense most of the time
C.M.Alm chapter 32 . 5/8/2021
this chapter was one of the best pieces of written work I have ever read :) great job
Church chapter 19 . 4/1/2021