Reviews for Avoiding Stupid Deaths in the 41st Millennium
WREN-PL chapter 33 . 6/29/2018
495 got cut
WREN-PL chapter 32 . 6/29/2018
It was beautiful. Keep writing more!
CapitalClassShip chapter 33 . 6/29/2018
this was Amazing Book so sad it has to End, Emperor Bless the Guardsman and his family.

Entry 495 and 496 are missing some parts Btw.
killroy225 chapter 33 . 6/29/2018
Damn, I'm sad to see it end but fuck if it wasn't a fun ride while it lasted. Just so you know though, there's a few of the entries that are missing a word or two from their last sentence.
dghornick chapter 32 . 6/28/2018
I am so sad that this is over. To say that I will miss the narrators chapters is an understatement
Aetherion13 chapter 33 . 6/28/2018
A GLORIOUS DEATH TO BE SUNG IN THE SAGAS AND THE HALLS OF FENRIS
MrPowell chapter 27 . 6/23/2018
Remember that blunt weapons as a wide spread tool of war came about because of one reason only. People started wearing plate armor, and swords were crap against them. Plate armor's greatest weakness is that it can be dented in, with you inside it, which is usually lethal.
The problem with blunt weapons is they are hugely inefficient for killing people otherwise.
Some guy 161 chapter 3 . 6/13/2018
already I love it
Guest chapter 31 . 5/28/2018
About the Space Marine... Geniatals... Some chapters keep theirs: Space Wolves are known to have families and are downright encouraged to make harems as the children will have higher chance of becoming Space Marine Aspirants, than those unrelated to them.
In other chapters the intoctrynation is do strong it prevents maturing reproductive organs. Give them some hormones and they will be up for maliny babies.
dekuton chapter 31 . 5/30/2018
great chapter as always. id live to see instances of commanders and such who have this book and treat it better then the uplifting primer cause it makes sense as im sure plenty of nobility,command elements and even astartes have encountered individuals like the ones in this book before and also dislike them. lol
W8W chapter 31 . 5/30/2018
List never fails to make me laugh.
466 Technically I think that anybody can say "no" to an Inquisitor, if it is honest answer for his question.
476 I think those soldiers were to used to fighting orks.
478 Of course he don't know about Legienstrasse but what would he say if he know truth?
Axccel chapter 29 . 5/29/2018
It suddenly occurs to me that his sister the Sororitas is both aware of his book and participates in more than a few of the “questionable” acts of dubious legality and not-quite-heresy. Does this mean she is pragmatic and tongue-in-cheek aware, too?
Axccel chapter 23 . 5/28/2018
Guilliman would like this guardsman.
Axccel chapter 28 . 5/28/2018
I doubt the Sisters would hold pragmatism against him. Especially since Guard equipment sucks so badly that they would agree that what is necessary is necessary no matter their opinion. The Sisters of Silence, at least, probably have stuck to the Imperial Truth instead of the Imperial Creed, after all. So, they (hopefully) appreciate common sense, logic, and reason.
Darth Sith'ari chapter 31 . 5/28/2018
...I have just one question... okay two.

First: Why would anyone think that having kids going toe-to-toe with mummy robots with gauess weapons is a good idea?... and making THAT for kids in and of itself?

Second: Why wasn't 'taunting a Choas Lord with the knowledge that you killed a close underling' on this list. Or has your guy not gotten to that part yet?
496 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »