Reviews for Avoiding Stupid Deaths in the 41st Millennium
Centergg chapter 1 . 2/29/2020
AWESOME!
Also, reminds me about my time in the Army
Cookiefox chapter 36 . 2/24/2020
wow this was a good read. seriously well done. also... GUARDSMAN CHAAAAAN! NOOOOOO! also.. WOW you absolutely NAILED that text to speech part. the characters were PERFECT.
DarthTenebrus chapter 5 . 2/9/2020
Stupid deaths, Stupid deaths,
They're funny cause they're true.
Stupid deaths, Stupid deaths,
Hope next time it's not you.

Yet more hilarity to be expected, and so far there's been no disappointment.
DarthTenebrus chapter 3 . 2/9/2020
Number 60! Priceless, made my sodding day! Thanks, mate!
DarthTenebrus chapter 2 . 2/9/2020
Hilarious!
Vovan1 chapter 36 . 1/23/2020
The next thing you know, there are actual infiltrators of Alkon Dynasty in the Inquisition. And then Kaledah, somehow, ends up negotiating with Nepheru about securing passage for the Dark Throne.
ThatRabidPotato chapter 4 . 12/27/2019
Sisters are not celibate. It's specifically stated in the Ciaphas Cain books that they do NOT take oaths of celibacy. It's just most of the time they don't have the time to get involved with anyone.
ThatRabidPotato chapter 1 . 12/26/2019
I quite like this, but I cannot help but point out that THE TAU NEUTERING ALL HUMANS IS NOT CANON. They did that ONCE, in their victory ending in Dark Crusade, on a planet that had revolted against them. There are canon humans that have been born in the Tau Empire to families that have lived and had families there for generations.
ShootingKill chapter 36 . 12/19/2019
holy shit I love this character Keledah is strangely funny,but also morbidly wholesome in a weird way.I hope Keledah is developed more and boy I can't wait to see her being a 'good' inquisitor.
RichardK0 chapter 32 . 11/29/2019
Donor be saddened by your Father’s loss, for his sacrifice helped kill one of Mankind’s enemies. While she will definitely be replaced, the resources and man power she mustered will never be used by any future predecessors that try to take her place. The Ruinous Powers lost one of their champions, and many others will soon fall as well.
Tuneless Muse chapter 16 . 10/18/2019
Regarding invisibility, the whole 'how do you see if light is bent around you' actually has become a bit more mainstream in recent games. Look at Mass Effect and Deus Ex, both series have invisibility technology that bends light around you...but they only allow you to remain invisible for ten to fifteen seconds.

Ten to fifteen seconds is not much time, not enough to take on a group, but it's enough to slip past a hallway or get around a patrolling guard. The short duration is due to the problem of not being able to see and something of a safety feature. The problem isn't a lack of power, otherwise you wouldn't be able to use it over and over again ;)
JustAnotherRandomFan chapter 35 . 10/18/2019
You do realize that Kitten no longer had to turn off Guilliman's life support after he beat the Emperor in Paradox-Billiards-Vostroyan Roulette-Fourth Dimensional-Hypercube-Chess-Strip Poker.

Also, this is ABSOLUTELY Canon.
Sarnakh the Sunderer chapter 36 . 10/18/2019
Peppy, bubbly, and overenthusiastic Phaerekh is absolutely wonderful. Please write more of her.
Wilhelm Klink chapter 36 . 10/18/2019
Awesome. Awesome to the max. I want to know more of the necron inquisitor.
AznPuffyHair chapter 36 . 10/17/2019
...This is simply one of the weirdest thing to ever happen to this poor Guardsman. To my knowledge, it easily replaced whatever was number one the "wtf is this wrap hell" list. This dude really somehow managed to find himself in the weirdest situation ever, and this time it isn't even because of Human Stupidity! It's just genuine random shenanigan at its finest!

Does this mean that there are actually impersonators in the Inquisition though? In fact, does this mean there are actually random bits and pieces of successful infiltration within the Empire? This is actually very scary. Oh hey look! An Inquisitor is her- [BLAM]!
496 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »