Reviews for Avoiding Stupid Deaths in the 41st Millennium
The Menace With a Red Flag chapter 27 . 10/17/2019
I loved it
I do not know what else to say
W8W chapter 36 . 10/17/2019
Thoughts about Inquisitor were interesting. She was interesting mix of stupidity and cunning. Unfortunately for her, her ego was her downfall. Keledah was as friendly as W40k character can be without going into suicidal territory, establishing mutually beneficial bargain could have been possible.

I have learned about nekron existence from "Dawn of War: Winter Assault" my first thoughts when they arrive, Terminators. And now he's pulling exact the same trick as T-800, deadly machine hidden inside fleshy shell. I honestly think that thanks to narrator manipulations Imperium benefited from this exchange.

If you want to write about Keledah single-handedly obliterating chaos base in vengeance it can be done. For example she have arrived to meet with some noble unknowing that his house utterly fall to chaos. It was trap and spell that destroys soul was cast on her and her entourage. Because she is Necron she was unaffected but her man's died instantly. She obviously decide to wipe heretic out because this is Inquisitor job, to maintain her cover, because betrayal angered her and to avenge her subjects.
John Spangler chapter 36 . 10/17/2019
A magnificent idea, and well developed, too!
MrPowell chapter 36 . 10/14/2019
I mean, it wouldn't be hard to have her decide she likes him, and will keep him and his family around for a short few years... Then she can go around destroying Chaos in retribution.
Neihaera chapter 36 . 10/13/2019
... ok ... not been a real fan of 40k stuff, but ... the really scary thing here is just how WELL this works.
Jojobrn chapter 36 . 10/13/2019
This would make a good setup for a funny story in w40k. Impressive :D
UndeadLord22 chapter 36 . 10/13/2019
Again, most Imperials are dumbass not trying to use negotiation when in turn something or someone who LITERALLY HAS THE FIREPOWER TO LEGIT TURN AROUND TABLES - WHICH ARE THE FKING NECRONS!

I for one am curious to see and know how the fk did that Inquisitor managed to become... well, an Inquisitor!

Then again, this is WH40k, so many idiot peeps around
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 36 . 10/13/2019
Nice
TheLazyHaiku chapter 36 . 10/12/2019
Just when you think it's over, something wonderful pops out. Thank you.
wilji1090 chapter 36 . 10/12/2019
This was an excellent chapter, definitely looking forward to seeing more.
Wolf of the secret Flame chapter 36 . 10/12/2019
What...the...heck did I just read? And are we getting more of it?
ThatOneGuyUpstairs chapter 4 . 10/3/2019
I’m not entirely sure about this, but I think the Sisters of Battle celibacy thing isn’t universal, I can understand why people assume this since the Sisters are basically the 40k version of Nuns, and also the closet thing we have to Canon Female Space Marines, and neither of those things are supposed to be allowed/able to have children in normal circumstances, but I’ve also seen what might have been canon material referring to Sisters being married, or people being children/descendants of Sisters. I think it might be like Space Marine Chapters, with each order having its own unique rules when it comes thing that tends to follow the same general idea’s but can vary greatly from example to example. Some might celibate, others might actually allow members to have children, again I would like to clarify I’m not sure as the material I’m referencing might not even be canon.
LuBu081 chapter 1 . 9/21/2019
Of course Creed didn't hide a Titan in a bolted shell. He hid it behind a bush.
lucj chapter 35 . 9/11/2019