Reviews for Someone has heard them scream
EvilTheLast chapter 15 . 2/10
I just found this story. It was good. Yep. NO GOOD DEEDS GO UNPUNISHED! Interesting twist on First Contact.
Touhoufanatic chapter 15 . 2/2
Reading this onexmakes everything else so much more sensible. That's also a pretty good sir oval rate for dealing with aliens
They know nothing about the aliens that boarded their ship and they just assume the xenomorphs are going to overrun them and that their troops will be too, just seems too arrogant and stupid.
Chris Adair chapter 15 . 1/18
Awesome story. Worth continuing I think.
Guest chapter 12 . 11/22/2017
Ultimate prey: Krogan

Also maybe xenomorphs from Salarians incubate extremely quickly due to the short life span of salarians?
Guest chapter 10 . 11/22/2017
Then make the xenomorphs only able to use weakend biotics.
A small force push instead of throw, etc.
And then make xenomorphs exploding from a matriach asari have biotic skills of a higher level.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/22/2017
I am in favour of biotic xenomorphs.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/22/2017
In other words:
Experiment time
I want to bet 100 to 1 that there will be captured Krogan undergoing this procedure involuntarily.
Question is: Will they survive the chest buster thanks to all their redundant systems?
Guest chapter 6 . 11/22/2017
It's highly unlikely that, given aliens use a similar calculation system as us, do not care about prime numbers.
Simply because of the possibilities they offer on a cyber security related level.
Also you cannot get to the stars without knowing your primes.
So if an alien race can recognise prime numbers for primes then they will be facinated by them, to a certain extend that is.
VIP chapter 12 . 8/8/2017
Chestbursters are creepy.
BartGirl chapter 10 . 8/7/2017
The asari and the humans look very similar.
Arekanderu chapter 15 . 7/16/2017
This is an asto ishingly good story. I lkved every second of it!
Revliledpembroke chapter 11 . 7/7/2017
Really? Even after the reveal of the Ardat-Yakshi, the psychic sex vampire only produced by Asari-Asari pairings, you don't see why there would be a prejudice against that particular pairing?

And yes, they do all leave. It's called "The Maiden Years." They go around fucking whatever they want. Eventually, they reach the point where they settle down.
m0rem0k chapter 1 . 5/29/2017
well written, intelligent story mate, especially the various author notes... really high calibre stuff :) thanks for taking the time to write and post. chapter 15 . 5/4/2017
Thank you for such a great story! I think it's an awesome fanfic and I thorougly enjoyed reading it. It was so nice to encounter the old friends like Mordin, Liara and Anderson. And it was a great idea about First Contact in situation with Xenomorph on board. I like it!