Reviews for Someone has heard them scream
VIP chapter 12 . 8/8
Chestbursters are creepy.
BartGirl chapter 10 . 8/7
The asari and the humans look very similar.
Arekanderu chapter 15 . 7/16
This is an asto ishingly good story. I lkved every second of it!
Revliledpembroke chapter 11 . 7/7
Really? Even after the reveal of the Ardat-Yakshi, the psychic sex vampire only produced by Asari-Asari pairings, you don't see why there would be a prejudice against that particular pairing?

And yes, they do all leave. It's called "The Maiden Years." They go around fucking whatever they want. Eventually, they reach the point where they settle down.
m0rem0k chapter 1 . 5/29
well written, intelligent story mate, especially the various author notes... really high calibre stuff :) thanks for taking the time to write and post.
Flying-Jibbk.ru chapter 15 . 5/4
Thank you for such a great story! I think it's an awesome fanfic and I thorougly enjoyed reading it. It was so nice to encounter the old friends like Mordin, Liara and Anderson. And it was a great idea about First Contact in situation with Xenomorph on board. I like it!
Hahp Ends chapter 7 . 4/26
The very idea of a krogan xenomorph is terrifing... how wonderful _
magnusvictor chapter 7 . 4/14
I've come back to re-read this story once more. It's still easily one of my favorites.

Now that I'm writing my own story (ME fanfic, starting with a First-Contact gone wrong), looking back I think that this particular story was a major inspiration for mine. I especially agree with, well, just about everything in your Author's Notes at the end of Chapter 6, here.

Admittedly, my story cheated a bit, by having some of the Human characters be taught a Citadel language over the course of a multi-day time-skip, but still.

(Posted on this different chapter because I'd already left a review for Ch6 all those years ago)
Revliledpembroke chapter 1 . 3/3
My Calypso, I sing to your spirit, to the men who have served you so long and so well.
Revliledpembroke chapter 10 . 3/3
Rachni vs Xenomorph, and FIGHT!
Mab's Mad Fiddler chapter 7 . 12/20/2016
Could he settle for hot blue space babes?
Junior VB chapter 15 . 9/8/2016
Buen fic.
Good fic.
Junior VB chapter 14 . 9/8/2016
¿Guerra? Eso no es bueno.
War? That's not good.
Junior VB chapter 13 . 9/8/2016
Un revientapechos, esa es una horrible manera de morir.
A chestburster, that's a horrible way to die.
Junior VB chapter 12 . 9/7/2016
Esto se está poniendo interesante.
This is getting interesting.