Reviews for Loving Eternally
tinka0234 chapter 2 . 10/13/2011
i really liked this. i love B/A happy endings.

is there going to be a sequal?

id really like to see a Buffy/Angel centric fic, going around the world together fighting demons and finally getting back at spike! maybe with a sightly higher fic rating ;)
MaryZG chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
This story combined with its prequel make an amazing read. I like everything about it - the plot idea, the use of language, the characterisation, etc. I love it that it takes of after season 4, and before all that mess of the later seasons even began. It is immensely gratifying to read a happy ending to Buffy and Angel romance, while still have it happen in the background of a greater story so to speak.

Hopefully the author still takes a peek at these reviews, for I'd like to express my thanks for sharing. :)
Labyrinth01 chapter 13 . 12/17/2010
I absolutely loved this story! I really like fics where all the pain Buffy has been through finally takes it's toll-after all, she's human. You did a great job portraying a stone-cold-slayer, and I could see her turning into that. It was kinda hard to read the lovey-dovey stuff between her and Riley, but I managed lol
Exiled-Away chapter 13 . 11/26/2008
I really like this story because you take a "What If" and turn it into a full textured world. You were able to take the character that Joss gave you and own her. No way would Buffy trust Spike if the treat hadn't been to her family. Her wonderful instincts were always clouded by her intense desire to keep her family safe and maybe to protect their innocence.

One of the things that I regret is that you never found the time to explain why it was so important that Spike bit Buffy deeper than Angel. BUT, knowing how your mind works after reading so many stories, that might fall under "Be careful what you wish for!"

Great story! Thank you once again for sharing it.
avidgokufan chapter 13 . 1/7/2007
O. I like it! Is there a sequel? I guess I'll have to go look on your Author's page. If there isn't, you need to put one up status quo! Please! You are an excellent writer.
judge mimi chapter 7 . 6/25/2005
I think that as far as character development and the emotions of the characters, this story was better than Equinox. You are an excellent writer.
witchlight chapter 13 . 3/31/2004
HI i know you probably posted this story ages ago but I only just read it and I loved it!I think the prequel was amazing though-really well written with all the angsty bits really moving. This one was more actiony but that's cool it was a really clever plot and AngelBuffy together!Yay!
Vicky Smith chapter 13 . 2/28/2004
You just have to write more of this story! Spike, Dru, Angel and Buffy! I need more, more I tell you! Now ... if I beg?
blackbeltchic chapter 13 . 1/19/2004
I KNEW IT! I KNEW THAT'S WHAT THE SPELL WAS! I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT!~ I KNEW IT!
great story. I want a sequel, though! this is mean! what about killing Spike, and why isn't Buffy hurting over her brother being named Riley? Maybe becasue she has Angel?
Great story. like i said, SEQUEL! Now i really should go do project. do you ahve any more buffy/angel stories? I'll go check that before i work on project...
blackbeltchic chapter 12 . 1/19/2004
yippy! Totally Buffy/Angel chapter! LOVE IT! Who cares about stupid science projects, this story is so much better than lymphoma!
Gotta read more, then maybe I can finish my project...
blackbeltchic chapter 11 . 1/19/2004
his sister was dying. the one that was suposed to be dead.
Oh well. tough loss.
Really, you'd better get some Angel action in there, before things go all cablewy. And a still wanna know what spell Willow did. I'm not gonna forget that, not so easily.
maybe the next chapter will tell me...
blackbeltchic chapter 10 . 1/19/2004
hahahahahaha!
"oh this, we'll explain later." not something you want your parents to say, i'd think.
Great chapter. Needs just a bit more voilence, but hey, either that, or some mushy Buffy/Angel smoochies. Take you pick, lol. Or both. Both would be very nice.
Great story, can't wait to read more, so off I go!
blackbeltchic chapter 9 . 1/19/2004
Riley Giles is almost as bad and Randy Giles. Or Shag Giles! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!
Great chapter. Lvoe to see the family getting back together. Dru's still too lucrid and sane. I think lucrids the word i want. but the other characters are done so well! I've read far worse fics, this is nothing!
Love the story, and don't have much time, so going on to read the next chapter!
blackbeltchic chapter 8 . 1/19/2004
sorry to say, but not a very good dru. no flowing, crazy movements. She did clap her hands, and you did get the child thing right. But Dru's so much crazier than you wrote her. She needs to dance aobut the room, crooning to the wind and the stars, muttering about the Bad Girl, and dancing on her grave, just as examples.
But you still wrote her, and I find ehr one of the hardest characters to write, besides myself being crazy, so points for effort. And love that Spike showed up. That was all we needed, having one neutered Bleached Blond in the story, and everything gets a little brighter- must be the reflection from his hair.
But still, all in all a great story! Love it, especially since it seems to be leaning in the Angel/Buffy region, which always gets five thumbs up from me...
Wait, I only have two thumbs...
Oh well. Great story, and I'm going to read the rest of the story! tata!
blackbeltchic chapter 7 . 1/19/2004
*quivers with excitement*
Dru's back! She's one of my favorite evil's!
And Buffy and Angel certainly seem to ahve started where they left of...
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!
Ok, gotta go read more, to find out what the hell Willow did. And why no spell? You didn't write it, and i so badly wanted to read it!
oh well *sigh*