Reviews for Of birds and explosives
Smokescreen-ninja chapter 1 . 3/7
I read it and loved it. It's been so long since I've seen the 90s series and this one shot was lovely done.
SewerSurfin chapter 1 . 4/5/2015
Raph here made me smile. I've always loved this episode. Nice job.
bookworm563 chapter 1 . 3/20/2015
WAIT!You didnt do a good enough job, what are you talking about?! You're crazy, this was amazing, and it caused so many feels too! I loved it, great job!
arlena.ferrell chapter 1 . 3/20/2015
It's awesome!
Ryo-chan wolfgirl chapter 1 . 3/19/2015
Hey there, Another one-shot well done. This one made me teary-eyed, as did your other ones, but it was also very heart-warming. I love the 80's TMNT series that the show I grew up on, even though I like the others too. You did very well one this one.

Great work.
Zelgadis55 chapter 1 . 3/19/2015
I got quite excited when I saw your newest fic was based off a classic episode. There really aren't enough of these around. I remember the episode in question quite well, being that it is probably up there in the favourites and this is quite a nice little twist on it that is probably a lot closer to what should have happened.

Reading this was a nice little nostalgic blast from the past and I hope to read more stories bounced from episodes from you as you do them really well :-)
J Smith18 chapter 1 . 3/18/2015
Hey, don't put yourself down. I could practically see the story playing out, and every sentence I could picture them saying in their accents. I thought it was really well done, so thank you! D