Reviews for Crashing Down
Thalia-Saran chapter 12 . 10/11/2019
Omg loving this story!
One of the most original plots I've ever come across and even better its totally well written and properly developed! Can't wait for the next chapter xx
Gwennwyfar chapter 12 . 9/23/2019
Wow Tom had it coming, but it's still shocking. I hope everything turns out all right. Thanks for updating!
Guest chapter 12 . 9/15/2019
Wait wtf
otterpineapple06 chapter 12 . 9/15/2019
Oooo the plot ~thickens~
I love this story and can't waittttt to read the next chapter!
user1o1 chapter 12 . 9/14/2019
Awesome! I love the way the story is heading.
Guest chapter 11 . 9/9/2019
Love it! Keep writing
Guest chapter 11 . 9/8/2019
Just found this story and couldn’t put it down. Well written, doesn’t make Alex super powered as he does make mistakes but not dumb mistakes. I hope to see a new chapter soon. Keep up the great work!
andipxndy chapter 11 . 9/1/2019
Aha! I finally got round to reading this chapter! As always, great writing - it was short, but you still managed to put a lot into it! I was kind of sad to see the end to Henry and Alex's relationship, however small, and a part of me hopes we get to see Henry again in future chapters! As for K-Unit, I'm glad they're keeping up with Alex and the rescue, even if Snake is really sceptical (which makes the whole thing more believable, to be honest). I really look forward to seeing where they go next with this.

On a side note, don't stress too much about not getting to write! Of course, we love seeing your updates, but college is about fun and new experiences and we understand that you're enjoying yourself out there! We're willing to wait for you!

Thanks so much for writing!
~AJ
SmurfAl chapter 11 . 8/28/2019
Ahh
So I realised I didn’t get full access to the new chapter earlier when I did read.
But I just read through what I missed first.

Even more at the edge of my seat now to see a good reunion and clearing of misunderstandings atleast within the short allies of K Unit and OC FBI detective. Alex has few friends and fewer allies, and he needs them all.
Smurf Alex chapter 11 . 8/28/2019
..In honour of The Deal..

I hereby command you to sit down and write some words. Preferably words that correlate to this story and are in continuation of it.

What fine writing it is though. It is a shame it was forgotten and ate dust for these past few err quite extended time period.

I must have been the first one to read this post-hiatus update bare hours or minutes after its post, yet unfortunately my review took it’s own sweet time to present itself. My sincerest apologies.

Most concerned and excited to find out where Alex ends up with his stolen not-so-motor vehicle. Quite fun that was to read, almost made me appreciate the ill-placed horse chase scene in the movie-that-must-not-be-named. Really looking forward to a well-deserved reunion with the rogue K Unit and Alex and also your OC Detective. His reactions are quite fun and I hope we’ve not yet seen the last of him. (Ofcourse we haven’t. Can’t let a beloved OC fade away without them first learning of Alex’s true identity).

Ciao. Cheers. Until next time (which is hopefully within this week my friend).

~SmurfAl
Guest chapter 11 . 8/28/2019
Great story, please keep writing
lfair3 chapter 11 . 8/25/2019
Love this story! Please update soon. I would like to have a good consistently updated Alex rider story to read :)
Guest chapter 11 . 8/24/2019
Keep updating
Egagor chapter 11 . 8/23/2019
You are a terrific writer.
LordAlces chapter 11 . 8/17/2019