Reviews for Open Up My Heart
dark aquarius chapter 16 . 4/5/2004
WRITE MORE!
lol
ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!
I really do hope Sakura comes to her senses.
*sighz dreamily* They look so great together!
so...ooh, whats the word?...so...KAWAI!
blackstar03 chapter 16 . 4/4/2004
finally you updated..i waited so long for this chappy..well.. it was good though..hopefully you'll update sooner and enjoy your vacation!
cherrixwolf chapter 16 . 4/4/2004
omg... omg... omg... THIS IS A GREAT STORY! WAI WAI WAI! omg... Sakura's so... unlike... Sakura but thats fine by me as long as she'll regain her happiness! Plz update soon!
Ga-yee chapter 15 . 4/4/2004
Good job! Just one thing...100 yen about $1. Keep writing!
Jess chapter 16 . 4/4/2004
Wow...this fic went so far!I hadn't read it in ages or reviewed (P) and it's getting better by every chap! Update soon!Was Sakura slitting her wrists..? And will it be a happy ending, or do i have to wait to find out? UPDATE SOON!
Jess
mikee chapter 16 . 4/4/2004
LOVE IT! cant wait till u update! when will sakura be all nice to syaoran? cant wait! update soon! ja!
miki-chan
sapphirecrystal chapter 16 . 4/3/2004
Hi! Whoa, dis was a pretty long chapter. Thkz for writing it _ I really pity Syaoran. I mean he loves Sakura but she dosen't love him! ( i think she does a lil lil bit) Stupid Eriol. How dare he choose Tomoyo over Sakura though i admit he's better with Tomoyo... Anyway, enough of my crap. Pls update as soon as possible and email me when u do. Bye!
Carmela-chan chapter 16 . 4/3/2004
0.0 Woah, that's some talk Eriol and Sakura had. eek..will Tomoyo ever ask? -squeal- ET's wedding's up next? Update when you can. Ja
*Carmela-chan*
Kit TayLor chapter 1 . 4/3/2004
oh is very good! :] update as soon as you can! i enjoyed your ff very much!
missy.no.hime chapter 16 . 4/3/2004
omg! yay! u got it up! cant tell u how happi i am. but den by now uve probably realised. newaiz! all i can say is dun give up ur doing absolutely great! luv ya
Onigiri Momoko chapter 16 . 4/2/2004
Huh? I'm a little confused..
Wasn't Sakura supposed to go at night?
If so..why did she need an alarm clock? o.o
:P And another thing..
Where are Syaoran and Meiling going?
If you mentioned it before..I think I forgot .
XD Anyways, hope you update soon
fleur137 chapter 16 . 4/2/2004
oh my! i am SO happy that you updated! sakura's a model! sakura'a a model! *celebrates*
sorry i'm jus a lil high cos u finalli updated this fic!
but plz update this fic realli soon cos its super cool!
Lain in the Wired chapter 16 . 4/2/2004