Reviews for The Vanishing Cabinet Of Time
Guest millie chapter 41 . 12/2
Please please update your story I can't wait to see what you write next
Jeb59 chapter 41 . 12/3
I liked the short filler, but it is no longer filling
I hope you are OKs not sick or anything bad.
Will you be updating this story 2 & 1/4 years seems a bit long :)
Jeb59 chapter 28 . 12/2
This is a great story thanks:)
Jeb59 chapter 15 . 12/1
Kairou chapter 1 . 11/29
This is looking good, if you're having trouble continuing try doing a rewrite maybe have them return earlier and spread out some of what's happened during the summer by using earlier holidays.
A bedrock of clich├ęs. What is the point? I've read this story a thousand times already, each one written by a thousand cloned writers. It's boring. You've just stolen all of your ideas from better stories. Snore.
Given that you said in the footnotes of chapter one who his harem will involve, I should think it pretty damned obvious who he is betrothed to. Nonetheless...
old-crow chapter 40 . 11/27
Hi,

I always enjoy reading attack scenes that only go half right. Far too many storytellers lay out a 1-2-3 plan and have everything go off like a well-oiled clock, Harry and crew aren't seasoned pros and a week of prep work won't change that fact.

They'll never get all of the bad guys before the DEs realize that they're being targeted. The teens need to focus on the critical few - the Malfoys and Rookwood. They are the ones with resources and skills. That said, Tonks, Sirius and Remus have the better part of a year to pick off the handful of others.

All the best as you come back to this.

Old-Crow
old-crow chapter 25 . 11/26
Hi,

I always enjoy coming back and reading this very well-written, fun tale.

My comment today revolves around Umbridge. In my eyes, she has no real power or authority of her own; rather everything she does (presumably) is done at the Minister's direct or general direction - (presumably) with his knowledge. That said, in canon, Fudge was a pretty brutal man.

In your story, in the Sirius trial scene, he catches her going off the reservation a bit, gets embarrassed by her words and dismisses her. Your Fudge feels quite a bit different than hers. Yes at heart he's a politician, but yours doesn't feel like a coward who can so easily get bullied.

I'm enjoying every page.

All the best,

Crow
Just love story so far, Can't wait for the next update
Outlook42 chapter 41 . 11/16
Thanks for the great story I really enjoyed reading it I hope you pick it up again at some point. For the Death eater meeting you could use some sort of gas to knock them out and then stage it as if they killed each other.
vmcclure2 chapter 30 . 11/11
Maybe 2nd option, but just don't have him be assistant directly answerable to Crouch, father somewhat further down the line of assistants where he could use his OCD tendencies to observe people closely and get a better read of how they normally operate.

Good chapter!
martin.presston.9 chapter 41 . 11/10
hi brilliant story so far very well told but i was wondering if it abandoned or what? please finish this story its to good to go to waste thanks for sharing it with us
vmcclure2 chapter 27 . 11/10
Now I remember! There's another author in fanfic verse who used the same vehicle of Harry, Hermione, & Luna knowing each other way before Hogwarts, & Dumbledore modifying their memories to make them forget! The stories were: "Not Normal" & "The New Normal"!
daniel2610994 chapter 35 . 11/8
Finally...after 35 chapter the first vitric content appears haha and it can only get better from here.
3,561 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »