Reviews for The Vanishing Cabinet Of Time
Bronze chapter 34 . 11/21
Ya, ol' Fumblemort can't stand bad press especially if it tells the truth about him! I really think that Harry and company should add at least one more name to their list, FUDGE! Taking him out would be a great step forward but only if they've got their replacement ready to step into the job. Can't let Fumblemort or the Death Eaters elect the next Minister of/for Magic. At best the DEs would like someone who was a supporter off the Dark Lord at worst, someone who was both easier and cheaper to bribe then Fudge. As for Fumblemort, he'd want someone weak and easily controlled by himself and others.
andjelija.nenic chapter 32 . 11/15
martin.presston.9 chapter 22 . 11/13
i know ive written this before the first time i read this story but it bears repeating this story needs to be continued its to good to be left half done so please Vance come back to this great story and continue or dare i ask :) finish it at some time, that being said thank you for taking the time to share your imagination with us
HarmonyEveryday chapter 41 . 11/7
Thank you for sharing this. I do hope you find the time and inspiration to continue with this story, much like Neko’s mate. That isn’t an attempt or desire to goad you towards it, just a hope as I said. In any case, will be eagerly waiting in the hopes that you pick them up again. Kudos!
Bronze chapter 33 . 11/5
It's rather simple really. Fumblemort merely compelled them to leave like with the use of a Confundus Charm. Or even the Imperious Curse. After all, he KNEW they wouldn't live much longer as due to his plans Voldemort would be murdering them asap. Then when you add in how often he uses his wand, it's bury the use so far back the Prior Incantato spell wouldn't turn it up. I'm sure he noticed when Harry took control of Potter Manors' Wards and threw everything he'd placed over them off. That'll be another bone of contention between the two when Harry returns to Hogwarts.
Bronze chapter 32 . 11/5
Oh this most assuredly WAS NOT how ol' Fumblemort had planned for the Horcruxes to be found and destroyed! No year long camping trip. No needless running around Great Britain chasing extremely vague supposed clues left to him by Fumblemort.
Bronze chapter 31 . 11/5
Ya know, it might be possible to unite the Houses of Hogwarts without morons like Malformed around. Also get ol' Fumblemort out of the castle as well. With most of the bad influences gone the school might be able to move forward instead of standing still in the Dark Ages. Unfortunately, I see the magical world of Britain at thee very least backsliding into thee distant past if Fumblemort defeats Vultureworst. Worldwide if he can manage it. I have no way to prove it but I truly suspect that Fumblemort lied about the fate of the Philosophers' Stone and that in fact it wasn't destroyed at all. He(Fumblemort) kept the stone for personal use. With it he could live forever and rule the magical world from the shadows.
Bronze chapter 30 . 11/4
A very interesting chapter. Now if they could just destroy Fumblemorts' reputation a little faster.
Bronze chapter 29 . 11/4
I'm hoping that Skeeter does a marvelous job of destroying Fumblemort's reputation. See how he likes not being in control of what's said and read throughout the magical world. When you add in the Tri-Morons Tournament that ol' Fumblemort just HAD to get restarted as yet another test of Harry, people will have a really low opinion of him. Maybe even low enough to get him placed in Azkaban for life. Let's see him deal with the Dementors without a wand or his Phoenix to rescue him!
Bronze chapter 28 . 11/4
Geee, I'm so surprised to find out it really was ol' Fumblemort who stole their memories! I mean, he's the leader of the light. Why would the head good guy do such a bad thing? Because he's a manipulative S.O.B is why with absolutely no common sense! If Harry should die against Vultureworst and Fumblemort kill him, then I truly pity thee magical worlds of Britain and Europe for he'll drag them back to the early STONE AGE!
Bronze chapter 27 . 11/4
Ya, I can see that as something Fumblemort would do. But not a Death Eater. Why would a Death Eater even bother? He's out to kill any and all muggleborns he/she can so why is he/she gonna bother to simply erase memories when it's quicker to just kill them? But ol' Fumblemort on the other hand is a different matter altogether. That man is a total and complete control freak! He sticks his nose into anything and everything regardless of whether or not he has any business doing so doesn't matter to him.
Bronze chapter 26 . 11/4
I'm left wondering who erased the Grangers' memories. If they'd already met James and Lily and knew about magic, then who and why were their memories taken? I suspect Fumblemort but have no proof. It just strikes me as something he'd do " For the Greater Good " of course.
DanYHKim chapter 40 . 11/2
Very good chapter. Excellent treatment of Harry. He lived a childhood of abuse, and then was abused more by Umbridge at Hogwarts, his home and refuge. Naturally, he would kind of lose it with her.

Hermione will have trouble reconciling that, but she would soon figure out that Harry did not deceive her when planning the assassination. He was just overcome by his memories.
DanYHKim chapter 32 . 11/1
Nice treatment of Kreature. He is a funny character, and can be quite humorous with his muttering and complaining.
DanYHKim chapter 26 . 10/31
Well, I did not see that happening! What a surprise!

The dialogue in the Rookery was really nice. It set the atmosphere and mood effortlessly. I am always impressed when writers do that. I find myself transported into another house and another world by reading the words on a page, and it is a great experience.
4,005 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »