Reviews for The Vanishing Cabinet Of Time
firebird-fenix chapter 41 . 11/13
hi

Its being a long time since your last update for this story, is still active?

Bye
Graybear32 chapter 41 . 11/11
At some point in the future I hope you continue this. Very well done so far!
Hermione caught that easily ? Wow this story was good until that lol fucking waste of time fuck you author
FINALLY! A fic that shows what snape would truly do besides just snarl and be angry making comments about “Potter”. There was another fic where harry “freed” snape from his dark Mark with parseltongue and he moves to Australia or something and reads a chemistry book that Harry gave him to look into and his part finishes with him in Australia and picks up the book and is intrigued. This is yet another fic that on how would actually act in a very important part for his character.
TrumpasaurusRex chapter 18 . 9/15
That brings the total to twelve million, Lord Potter," Carver said. "Six million remaining."

"Four million Galleons goes to Hogwarts," Harry said, "None of it is to be touched by Albus Dumbledore for any personal gain. One million of it goes to the Potions Department – if they wish to buy any of the Basilisk parts, I am sure that money will go toward it. Half-a-million will go to Rubeus Hagrid. Another half-a-million will go to the Hospital Wing. The staff at Hogwarts can decide what to do with the other two million."

What an idiot.
TrumpasaurusRex chapter 2 . 9/15
"We could just harvest the whole Basilisk," Hermione said, "I've heard Goblins treat Basilisk meat as a delicacy. They may volunteer to help us harvest it. We could get quite a lot of money from that. Millions of Galleons maybe. Basilisk parts are very rare."

"Okay, but I don't want to claim all the money," Harry said, "Part of it should go to the victims. Ginny, Myrtle's family, Colin Creevey, Justin Finch-Fletchley, Penelope Clearwater... you."

Simp.
karmakarma2001 chapter 1 . 9/11
Make sure tracy works out with daphne
karmakarma2001 chapter 41 . 9/11
Hope you pick this story back up as Hermione and harry need to talk through what happened so their relationship is stronger and bring tonks into the relationship
Make sure Amelia survives
Kill all the deatheaters at that meeting
Couple things. Pomfrey, SHUT THE FUCK UP. Stupid bitch is more often the source of aggrevation and stupidity then anything else
Snape, shut up and die you evil shitstain. Snape fans, I hope you are repeatedly punched in the face. Only stupid morons or sick fucks would like such a pathetic and loathsome individual.
Dumbledor, hope you are tortured to death by belatrix, you deserve it.
Ron, hope your turned into a female French poodle and raped regularly by big nasty Dobermen.
kent-jensen chapter 1 . 8/21
i hope you finish or rewrite
SHWAT chapter 11 . 8/20
Not sure about using a sentence that long just to request for stairs..
SHWAT chapter 7 . 8/20
Not sure if so many kisses are involved in a normal romantic relationship...
Harry kisses Hermione at least once in each paragraph...
I wish this was just a Harry Hermione story and not a Harry and multiple girls stories. I like the concept they got thrown back in time to their younger selves.
AEC7fb chapter 1 . 8/12
This but without the harem? Just Harmony?
omh666 chapter 41 . 8/2
Can't believe I've never read this one before. Quite an interesting read, even if it's been unupdated for six years.
4,110 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »