Reviews for The Vanishing Cabinet Of Time
Cellorules chapter 1 . 11/30
Another amazing story! You're such a good author. Can't wait for more.
Lord-Chrono chapter 25 . 11/10
Very well written, whenever I get ready to stop reading I keep finding myself saying one more chapter!
Whether you ment to do this or not, Harry will be with one girl from every house. He'll have a House Harem.
jada951 chapter 41 . 11/3
I know it's been a few years for you, but I am wondering what happens next.

Looking forward to whenever you get back to this.

I like the idea of the "Great alliance" from a few of your stories. A unique twist.

And after reading a LOT of ff, I appreciate those twists!
Tracey Young chapter 41 . 10/27
Please continue with this!
LoveGoodBooks86 chapter 41 . 10/16
Hi!
I’m really enjoying this story! I’d love to see how it ends. I hope you’ll re discover your passion for writing and continue. Thanks for a great read so far!
Ilena Petrova chapter 41 . 10/10
Sad that you never continued
mrayj chapter 1 . 10/4
the chamber of secrets needs a room of gold, jewelry and gems maybe a library it seems to me slytherin would be a paranoid bastard
huntjd1 chapter 27 . 9/26
I have actually read this before but am reading it again since I enjoyed it so much. I wanted to comment so far this version of Dumbledore deserves to be tortured into insanity then have his soul such as it is fed to a Dementor, then his husk tossed through the Veil of Death. He is so bad I can just about argue for a similar fate for his brother just for being related.
Well Done! I cant wait to see his full punishment once you finish this story.

P.S. This story is good enough that I am rereading it even though it is on Hiatus.
Xander Lafountain chapter 1 . 9/12
Please continue soon I need more!
gypsykl79 chapter 41 . 8/28
Please come back to your stories.
kirosyamcha chapter 29 . 8/26
details are fine, but that may be too detailed lol.
kirosyamcha chapter 27 . 8/26
i like how you have put this story together! it gives it a different and more importantly a believable spin on it :)
kirosyamcha chapter 16 . 8/26
Didn’t the goblins give him a debit card that works in muggle stores? So why would he need to get cash from Gringotts?
ADisturbed1 chapter 1 . 8/22
oh please update this soon it's pretty great even though it appears quite dead at this point
3,888 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »