Reviews for The Vanishing Cabinet Of Time
ccranford chapter 6 . 11/3
this chapter had me laughing all through it I loved this chapter
Bronze chapter 14 . 10/30
Though I know this is way too late to matter but the last one I read where Dan was former SAS, he taught them to throw a knife.
Kira chapter 41 . 10/7
Hey, i hope you didn't abandon this story. Now comes the fun part!
DeltaWolf2038 chapter 7 . 10/8
i don't know why. but i have a craving for one of my favorite meals, fish and chips
CarolsSister chapter 40 . 9/14
A fast decapitation versus a three week ordeal of slow chopping off of various body parts? Far more humane than a different story I read in a different storyline.
bvengeance1 chapter 1 . 9/13
Hey can you get back to writing this story? IMO it is your best story (that I have read) and would love to see how it finishes. I go back a reread it a couple of time a year hoping for an update. It's easily in my top 20 HP fanfics and might go higher if you finish it.
Bronze chapter 7 . 9/1
You mentioned the World Cup in the beginning of this chapter. That reminded me of a fic where Sirius was cleared and free. He bought or rented a big ass RV and drove it to the match. There he saw Lucius Malfoy and ran him over with it. SEVERAL TIMES! Back and forth. I believe it to be a crack fic. It sticks in my mind as I can see Sirius doing it while laughing his head off! Anyhoo, I don't expect anything to come of Amelia's talk with Good Ole Fumblemort and especially not Grease Job! That would take an act by multiple Deities all at once! For either one and most especially together! Good Ole Fumblemort is so not gonna be a happy camper when Harry doesn't return to the Dursleys for the summer! The so-called Blood Wards won't be getting a recharge this year! Of course, that presupposes that they don't siphon off his magic to charge them year-round automatically. Or that they are just made up as an excuse to force Harry to stay in an abusive house.
Bronze chapter 6 . 9/1
The last story I read where Harry and Hermione kept the Time Turner ended with them watching from a distance as Voldy called his Voldettes to the graveyard and they were blown to itty bitty bits. Now maybe you'll answer this question from your own point of view. If all Voldy's Horcruxes were destroyed BEFORE he gained a new body, how could he remain in this plain of existence? They are called his anchors supposedly because they " anchor " his soul to this plain. Therefore, without them he should have no way to remain. So, why does nobody seem to want them destroyed before Voldy can regain a body? To me that idea makes perfect sense. No anchors to keep him from going on his next not so great adventure. Oh, I realize that Good Ole Fumblemort wants to " claim " the credit for killing him in some grand battle. But those tend to leave tons upon tons of damage and more loss of life than really should happen. From what most authors write the magical world of Briton really can't afford such.
Arial Wolf chapter 41 . 9/2
This is absolutely totally fricking awesome bloody brilliant thank you for this amazing tale of awesomeness thanks can't wait for more of your genius and thanks for writing this amazing story and for sharing your talent thanks your awesome
waya715 chapter 38 . 8/26
I can't wait until you finish this story!
suraj chapter 20 . 8/15
female werewolf
well, i too was somewhat surprised of the mentioned H/Hr and then i see H/Multi... While I agree that there's not much of multi at this part of the story, still it'd be better to mention that in summary. And I wouldn't really start with "jealous cause of popularity", but then some may indeed be that (and sometimes that sort of reasoning may seem immature - at least I myself don't really see how this fic should be so popular, but then everybody has their own tastes at the moment of time). Haven't read aforementioned comment though.
and why not just finish off Skeeter and use Luna's journal for popularity and social interaction than giving a bone to someone who's not really worthy. Skeeter isn't far from Umbridge.
""That was absolutely brilliant, Harry!" Hermione said."
authors congratulating themselves...
just the veritaserum and end this... and if there's a way to Legilimence then who cares about the magical vow - yet another way for Dumbledore to confine Granger for Imperius
4,241 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »