Reviews for The Vanishing Cabinet Of Time
Updated 2015? I hope you haven't given up on this masterpiece. I have almost read all of your work. This is my number one choice. Harem war is tied with What If. I also noticed how the vanishing cabinet of time has the most reviews... hint hint. Thank you for your selfless use of your time to bring joy into mine and so many others.
Calmzone1 chapter 41 . 7/21
Great story! I love the differences to other time travel stories. Even the betrothal sand Dumbledore are being done differently. Well done! I hope you have the chance to write more for it.
Calmzone1 chapter 17 . 7/19
Lol, good job, sorry for telling you what many others did. ;)
Calmzone1 chapter 16 . 7/19
I thought Ragnok gave him a Gringott's card that works in both magical and muggle stores?
Calmzone1 chapter 15 . 7/19
I think this is one of my favourite chapters. I love the frank discussion
Excele X. Kurokami chapter 15 . 7/19
Interesting story, but you made the Granger's break the law here. Dentists are required, by law, to report on suspected/actual abuse of any kind. Violation of that see them lose their licenses and face fines. if not jail time.
rosellenna chapter 11 . 7/12
Mist Lord Potter, Harry Potter, Lord of Mist. I love this fanfic.
jackmylad 2 chapter 18 . 7/12
nice joke at the end
Uthred25 chapter 41 . 7/11
Well that was fun. Only way it could have been better was another one hundred chapters.

Damn fine work!

I especially liked the humour woven into the story. Ron's hex had me in stitches!

After almost two years I guess an update is off the table, but you would certainly have one avid reader here if you chose to pick up this story.

Best wishes!
I like this story but it irks me that all the female characters here call their fathers "daddy". I dunno why
dante okami chapter 40 . 7/10
here's i idea that just popped up might be useful bleach and ammonia make mustard gas a locking charm in an enclosed space like a room of a house is going to be lethal to anybody in the room and probley outside of it that being said a bubble head charm and getting out quick would give you a way to wipe out dozens of death eaters with two simple chemicals that can be found in any general store or hardware store I'd recommend haveing them keep the ammonia in a 2 liter bottle then just pour the bleach in lob it like a frag and seal the doors and bam no more death eaters
dante okami chapter 41 . 7/10
great story man I enjoy it cant wait for the rest by the way your violent chapter was mundane compared to a few of the ones I've wrote but never published I ate a big mac and ice cream cone while reading it not bothered at all I'd call the dark side of your muse light compared to mine anyway like i said great chapter cant wait for the rest
Cl0ud-0 chapter 2 . 7/9
this already makes no sense. Why would Dumbles want to kill Voldemort once he's mortal when he already knows the Prophecy restricts anyone but Harry from killing the Dark Lord?
I have read this 3 times now. The last updates "Aug 22" fills me with dread. Please continue your master piece. I love your view of the harry potter world. I have read all of your work and this takes the cake. The harem war is almost too dark for me but alas I will always read your work. Your stories have distracted me during a great tragedy in my life, thank you.
A.Lovely.Villain chapter 1 . 7/5
Love your Harmony! I cant wait to read more, your writing is fantastic!
3,482 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »