Reviews for The Vanishing Cabinet Of Time
baseballarrow chapter 1 . 3/19/2015
i love the beginning of this story and cant wait for more
Rimtuuk chapter 1 . 3/19/2015
Nice new story, looking forward to the next update. I hope you include Ginny in the with Molly and Ron. I always have a hard time stories where it is Molly and Ron who are bad but Ginny is innocent. I mean really does anyone think that Ron would be able to keep his mouth shut and that Ginny wouldn't know what was going on?
edboy4926 chapter 1 . 3/19/2015
Awesome intro
Looking forward to more
Suzululu4moe chapter 1 . 3/19/2015
Lol at the amount of times Dumbles tried to get her killed.
Though really they could declare a magical oath that they saw death eater PP admit to his crimes.
Hmm I think that over the summer Hermione could go to Neville's grandmother and Amelia bones to give testimonies under veritaserum... Or she could somehow blackmail Rita and give a testimony.
EndlessChains chapter 1 . 3/19/2015
A well done and interesting story. A good start for things with it being the battle of Hogwarts as well as the revelations that Hermione comes upon when it comes to Ron and Dumbledore. Quite amazing what has been done to Harry and Hermione during those six years at Hogwarts and the amount of times the Dimbledore attempted to kill Hermione was amusing. With their going back into time now, I wonder what the two will plan and talk about as well as why they will do to certain characters. It will be an amusing read I am sure and cannot wait to see what you will come up with. Thank you. Keep up the good work.
DraygonRayne67 chapter 1 . 3/19/2015
This makes for an interesting concept. I like it. Keep at it. Twiddling my fingers hoping for more lol.
nymlover chapter 1 . 3/19/2015
good story so far well done
anthony.pengelly.10 chapter 1 . 3/19/2015
good hope for more yes to ginny mack her find out a bot the love pitons that she is druid
discb chapter 1 . 3/19/2015
Ohhh yay another fun fic from ya!
Julia Ba chapter 1 . 3/19/2015
I love your time travel stories. And will wait impatiently for updates.
Though on a sadder note I must say that I don't understand your fascination with harem plots. What's so great about Harry having a harem? Well all right, he has a bigger support base and more allies though it can be achieved by other means. But! Such a relationship may seem fine when it's new, everybody's young, no children yet. And there is still enough Harry to go around if you catch my drift. But neglected wives and worse yet! neglected children this is what will be the result of such a scheme later on. Dark Lords tend to spring from such neglect as much as from orphahages in my POV.
Why are you against the simple beauty of monogamous mariage is what I'd like to know.
and pls do finish Lily's great adventure! That story got me totally enthralled!
Harrypotterpercyjacksonfan90 chapter 1 . 3/19/2015
Interesting story, not to sure if it's my type of story though not anything to do with the type of story more to do with the fact I'm a harry/ginny ship type person lol though I don't mind harry multi with ginny in it, but who knows I might continue reading it we will see
Raven Marcus chapter 1 . 3/19/2015
I know it's used alot I say add Gabrielle to Harry's harem!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/19/2015
this was a great beginning to a great story. Please keep it up!

i cannot wait for more, please update soon!
4,243 | « Prev Page 1 .. 273 280 281 282 283