Reviews for Forever in my Memory
MsFelton-Carr-Efron chapter 7 . 12/28/2011
This story really focuses on some of the points I believe JK Rowling missed out when Harry was grieving. Just wondering what kind of pairing there would be in this story and if there is any slash? :/

Thankss xx
Cassandra30 chapter 7 . 8/13/2010
Nicely done.
Cassandra30 chapter 6 . 8/13/2010
Well Harry what are you going to do?
Cassandra30 chapter 5 . 8/13/2010
Harry isn't used to people caring. it will take a while.
Cassandra30 chapter 4 . 8/13/2010
Nicely handled. About time the Wizarding World (Bumbles) realized Harry might need help.
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 8/13/2010
Wel done! Good for Dumbles. About time he actually helped Harry.
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 8/13/2010
Wow! I do think you have the characterizations right and personalities even if you have changed them drastically. I like it though.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Good start.
Shuvvv chapter 7 . 7/11/2009
Harold? Rofl.
shiftyless chapter 7 . 7/18/2008
I like how in her own brass way Harrys Aunt Marge shows that she does care, I like the fact that it seems Dumbledore is quite stumped (lol) but I also most definatly like the fact that Harry has all these pple that care 'bout him.
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 7 . 1/28/2008
interesting story
Nozomi-dono chapter 2 . 10/22/2007
that is really great everyone has the dursleys being so evil and abusive i like them in this light . your doing a great job

!

nozomi
Haunted chapter 7 . 9/16/2006
This story is sad, but it's very good. Why won't Harry talk? I just gotta know. I hope you update soon.
Heavenly Dancer chapter 7 . 8/23/2006
wonderful story, i cant wait for more.

The diagnosis you're looking for is elective mutism. It is when someone refuses to speak, often for many reasons. If you need any help with the psychological aspects of your story feel free to email me since it's an area i like to think im well versed in.

-Ania
moonravencrow13 chapter 7 . 5/22/2006
I FREAKIN LOVE IT SO PLZ WRITE MORE SOON AND IS THIS GOING TO BE A SUICIDE FIC ALSO I'M ADDING UR FANFIC TO MY FAV. LIST.