Reviews for Raising Albus
Magicabounds chapter 20 . 5/24
Hi, I left you a review as Magicabounds on the other site. I have a question for you. Where in the story do you explain how the Malfoys end up with Cleo? This is my second time reading your stories, still loving them, still not crazy about your Ginny, but she finally grew up. Thank you. I somehow missed the part about how they ended up raising her. I know who she is and how important she is, just not how she got to be their foster child. So glad you are continuing your story.
azt123 chapter 1 . 3/31
the ages of the kids are so off
Guest chapter 31 . 7/6/2018
Yeah Vernon was a nasty piece of work.
Guest chapter 29 . 7/6/2018
Oh so hermione said bloody hell like husband of hers Ron says alll the time.
Guest chapter 23 . 7/6/2018
Oh so Vernon went to hell I would guess.
Guest chapter 21 . 7/6/2018
You know lots of chicks my synonym chicks is named dominqiue including dominqiue from Naples fl and last name is nash.
Guest chapter 19 . 7/6/2018
Oh Vernon’s death was the last of the death chower downers breaths.
Guest chapter 18 . 7/6/2018
Yeah and as I knowed Dobby died in the 7th Hp is film by Bellatrix Lestrange.
Guest chapter 17 . 7/6/2018
Yeah cause that was totally funny when harry said pray cause that is a good thing to do.
Guest chapter 15 . 7/6/2018
Yeah but the only ones who didn’t do the right thing was Vernon and petunia and Dudley cause they were actually mean to Harry.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/6/2018
Oh albus Harry’s son called the goblins kids what if the goblins might be teens or adults.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/6/2018
What if Vernon watched over Harry while Vernon was in heaven.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/6/2018
It would be also marges first Christmas without Vernon to cause Vernon marges sibling died but lucky she is though she still the sibling in law petunia alive and nephew Dudley alive.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/6/2018
It might be petunias and Dudley’s first Christmas without cause Vernon’s dead.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/6/2018
Maybe Dolores had a sibling named Ursula the one who got her job after Harry actually killed Dolores.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »