Reviews for Spirits Shared
So intimate, I like this
anon chapter 1 . 7/15/2016
love it :D
mundane.demigod.witch.avenger chapter 1 . 8/29/2015
I love it, but maybe a little too descriptive? I kinda lost the story in all the description, but the descriptions were very detailed and very good! also AWWWWWWWW. and you nailed the characters a lot of other fanfics depicts Nat as some starry eyed princess, so thank you.

ps

AWWWWWW
xmxoxoxnxy chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
awwww, that's so sweet!
dairxoxo chapter 1 . 6/29/2015
Lovely story write more for them please
yee chapter 1 . 5/11/2015
I liked this very much.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/7/2015
Thank you! I love the way you portrayed those two together!
untapdtreasure chapter 1 . 5/5/2015
Lol. I can totally get behind this. She does seem the prouder of the two. But I like that she gave it up and gave it. And not going to lie, I love the way he says Natasha.
christineisthename chapter 1 . 5/3/2015
*Loved* this; it's one of the sweetest things I've read of this pair :) Thank you for sharing; I could imagine every single thing you depicted, and it was more than lovely :)
Dee chapter 1 . 5/2/2015
Ya they do! Awesome fic!
The Red Fedora chapter 1 . 4/27/2015
I was looking for a piece to help my mind come to term with the new cannon pairing. Thank you for providing it:-) beautiful writing
Guest chapter 1 . 3/29/2015
Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. It was so wonderfully written and the story itself was so romantic. It had an innocence about it that just made it a perfect little love story.
Okami Princess chapter 1 . 3/23/2015
This couple is really starting to grow on me after being hinted at in the Age of Ultron trailers.
DENM chapter 1 . 3/20/2015
U r a good writer. Keep it up
kweandee chapter 1 . 3/19/2015