Reviews for Natsu, The Friendly Demon
OhsoK chapter 29 . 11/2
I've read this several times and this last cliff hanger never fails to get me lolol still holding out for an update tho,, if it even happens I'll be on it like hotfire l Iol
Livalibus chapter 29 . 9/19
I just found this story! I need more please!
Fairy otaku chapter 29 . 6/30
Hey, what up!
Looks like it's been a while since you last updated. Please don't tell me that you've given up! This story is one of the best out there, I'll give that to you. I humbly ask of you to let us know what happens next, most of us aren't great at handling cliff-hangers. So, why don't you continue? Please don't tell me that you've had enough of this story, because I haven't. If you ever read this review, you'll know how much we've been waiting for the next installment. Please, write again. I don't know of your circumstances, so this demand might seem unreasonable; let's face it, it probably is. But hey, all of us reading this story really support you. So please, try again. Write again. And only you know how much of satisfaction it will give you. See ya!
justsomeIGgirl chapter 29 . 5/23
I normally don't comment on stories, but I absolutely love this! I'm not sure if you're still updating or not but it would be amazing if you continued!
Glassygirl chapter 29 . 5/4
Omg I'm dying Here! Please continue your cliff hangers are perfect!
May...may we have some more?
Guest chapter 29 . 11/24/2018
Heyyyy, so I reallyyyyyy like this story and I was wondering how long it would take to update... I know... it's been two years, but I would really like it if you could finish this... Your writing is amazing and I just wanted to let you know...
anon chapter 29 . 9/3/2018
what bullshit that you love us we've been following you for years and you haven't even bothered
anon chapter 1 . 9/3/2018
hey if you're gonna update please let us know. if you're not take the story down. it's really good and personally it's really disheartening when good stories are left unfinished. i don't think it's fair to the readers.
Kaito1412 chapter 29 . 8/1/2018
Are you gonna continue this story. I really want to know what happens next.
Kaito1412 chapter 29 . 6/5/2018
Where are you
Etherious.Nat5u.Dragneel chapter 10 . 6/6/2018
If natsu is a demon in this story. Does that mean E.N.D is a dragon slayer?
Guest chapter 29 . 5/22/2018
Thank you so much for all the passion and creativity you have put into this story. Lucy is the kick-ass girl that I always love to see, and the dynamic between her and Natsu is perfect with the seamless trust and ohmygod the idiots don't even realize how perfect they are. Also love love love all the Gajeel and Levy. My heart. This is by far one of the most creative stories that I've seen on this site, thank you so much for everything you've given us readers. I hope all is well on your end.
NaLuFireSpirit chapter 29 . 5/10/2018
Please please update soon I love your story and can’t wait to read more!
Yomi14 chapter 29 . 2/18/2018
If your still up for it will you still do the little where they all the guildmates watch a horror movie and make fun of it