Reviews for Why can't I just take the ring after I fight Artorias?
Zaari Vael chapter 60 . 10/23/2020
What did happen to solair? Did he die in Izaleth as normal i feel like i missed that
Jeff chapter 1 . 8/13/2020
already like it
Guest chapter 13 . 7/20/2020
I mean while I like the premise of the fic and all, Beatrice is already giving me bad vibes. There's nothing wrong with having a headstrong, smart-mouthed character to join the team, but she's kinda just being a jerk. An overpowered jerk at that. Personally, I also think she kinda ruins a bit of the dialogue with her more modern almost slangy speech at times. It's a real shame because the main excitement from reading was from seeing how Oscar would react to the craziness of the situation and his companions since he's alive and all now, breaking the "game's" plot and mechanics. But now there's Beatrice, who is being quite frankly insufferable, and Lex who can't stand up to her. I don't know anymore, it's just getting taxing to read (and I have a feeling it will change to skip in the future) the parts with Beatrice.

But, yeah, it's still a good story though!
bootlegwat chapter 65 . 7/8/2020
Damn I just marathon this fic, one of the best I ever read
Guest chapter 27 . 6/25/2020
I hate Beatrice so much
cheems chapter 19 . 6/13/2020
thx for introducing me to a banger of a song
cheekiserval chapter 65 . 3/22/2020
Re-read this for like the third time in three years. Still as good as ever. Thanks for the hard work!
Fairytale chapter 12 . 2/24/2020
Holy shit the entire body! I hope beatrice sticks around she is so fun character and i like how she is even more crazy than LEX THE prohpet
Mr. Fear chapter 11 . 2/24/2020
lolololol beatrice made me laugh i really like how this new personality of hers. What a shit ! I love her ./ Hopefully beatrice and lex can bash each other till end of world
Guestest mctagga chapter 8 . 2/24/2020
There seems to people giving their opinions regarding this sudden character development of Lex.
I did thought that it was out of sudden man. Wish you spent some time building it up but it did give him a slap in face XD Bonus for reality getting in his head. Maybe make him a bit more serious about this 'Game'
Dragonhearted77 chapter 59 . 2/10/2020
seath x beatrice
i ship it
Dragonhearted77 chapter 4 . 2/8/2020
Slaanesh...
Nice
SaucyHandles chapter 27 . 12/10/2019
this is everything I've ever wanted. my eyes hurt from looking at my phone for 6 hours though lol
Guest chapter 20 . 12/9/2019
There goes Beatrice inventing new (?) sorcery on the fly for fun and profit.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/9/2019
Damn. Kirk shows why he's feared in several countries