Reviews for A Taste of Fire
ManderNaner chapter 40 . 1/11
I truly enjoyed reading what you've written so far. I was so amused by your constant cracks and breaking the fourth wall on the points of you skipping over things you previously mentioned that happened in your story that I couldn't possibly be upset over such things. To me they became a good point of humour. The parade? Yeah, totally skipped it, calling it out before someone else does through my characters. I cracked up so much! How can I possibly be annoyed about inconsistency when you address it with such good humour? I'm a fan.

I know you mentioned it before about feeling that the StingxLucyxNatsu love triangle is an overused cliché but I have to admit I will always and forever be a sucker for it. Especially with the circumstances that you've written in this story.

I'll always be sad when I see an enjoyable story unfinished. I'll be definitely following it regardless in hopes that if you decide to ever come back to this I will be there to gobble up the next chapter of the story. Thanks for the fun read!
ManderNaner chapter 14 . 1/10
Oh my goodness, I've recently picked this story up and I'm so glad I did! I normally try to wait to review until I get to the last posted chapter but I couldn't wait anymore. I am truly enjoying this story so far. I absolutely loved the part where Natsu was trashing the Deliora campsite and even bumped into Lyon. I've giggled so much at this story so far that I keep getting weird looks from my fiancé. I also couldn't hold it together when you recounted your story of the coat avalanche on your mom. It was too funny!

I also truly enjoy the relationship between Lucy and Leo that you've shown so far. They're too adorable. I can easily see the trust and loyalty they all have with her.

The strong friendship with little hints of NaLu are just perfect too. I've always loved their strong, boisterous bond over anything else even though I love them ending up together a whole lot too. Can't wait to read the rest of this.
Galp chapter 3 . 1/5
I loveeeeeee it! Seriously first 'her strength' and now this! Your story's and writing style and understanding of the characters are sooo intriguing and interesting and funny and just so amazing! Please continue writing this story oh please don't stop halfway! I really love to read and think about what could happen next so pleaseeee!
Galp chapter 2 . 1/4
Amazing it's sooo cool and sweet! I love this story a lot! Please continue writing this awesome story it's soooo sweet!
Nalulovers chapter 27 . 10/29/2017
Banana peel God's heel was very clever
SweetsRomanov chapter 40 . 10/2/2017
Wow! Great story! But like...WHAT THE FUCK! So many times they were so close! And I know it's been a year but I'm so invested in this story that I want you to finish it! Please please please PLEASE!
Asia-TheGreat chapter 1 . 8/26/2017
I love this
clan ga kill chapter 1 . 7/26/2017
update pleaaaaaaaaaaase it is so great
Nalulovers chapter 40 . 6/28/2017
more!
Alexia Colette chapter 1 . 6/27/2017
you've gotta finish this. PLEASE
Alexia Colette chapter 28 . 6/26/2017
I CANT ANYMORE. THIS FANFIC IS TOO AMAZING.
Alexia Colette chapter 22 . 6/26/2017
IM FUCKING DYING! NATSU IS SO DENSE
SomeLonelyDude chapter 4 . 6/24/2017
Loved the ending, gave me a good laugh!
MissVarta chapter 40 . 4/24/2017
This story is amazing! It's very well-written and I just love your sense of humor :)
You're really talented! I hope you find the time to continue this.
LovelyLovelyLove chapter 6 . 4/23/2017