Reviews for Harry Potter and the Call to War
HarryxGinnyPercyxAnnabeth4ever chapter 10 . 8/22/2016
I love this story! Remus, Sirius, and Powerful Harry, what more could anyone ask for! It's been a very long time since this fic has been updated. Are you ever going to complete it?
creativesm75 chapter 10 . 1/11/2016
very good
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 7/22/2009
Intriguing.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Ack! Terrifying beginning!
Hakoirii chapter 10 . 4/4/2009
This is definitely the best fanfic ever, hands-down! I think you should really write a book like this, with the same plot but different plots. Maybe a series... Anyways this is a really awesome story and I hope you continue writing
dinawen chapter 10 . 10/22/2008
interesting story
Flaming chapter 10 . 2/18/2008
Hi there, just wanted to say I only just found your story but i am completely caught up in it, it is brilliant but why oh why haven't you updated in 4 and a bit years!Why stop when it was going so well? Please let us have more of it.

Well thats all

Flaming
elementalmage2008 chapter 10 . 8/15/2007
wow, if that's your definition of soon, i'd hate to see what your definition of later is... a decade? a century?

i just wanted to let you know that you have a wonderful story going, with a relatively original idea, and it would be a waste to give up on such a story (in my opinion) and though the decision is ultimately yours as to whether or not you want to continue this story, i would support you whole heartedly if you choose to post another chapter, and if you didn't i'd understand that as well. I think that you have great writing skills, and a great plot (so far) too, and i wouldn't mind borrowing some of the concepts in here if i had permission, and if i had the time to write a story.

so if you ever decide to post the next chapter, which i strongly urge you to do, then i can't wait to read it, and if not, then it was good to be able to read what you have written, and experience the story as it was.

sincerely,

EM'08
Ktaia chapter 10 . 5/30/2006
This story is absolutely amazing! One of the best on the entire site I believe. Have you given it up though? It's been ages since you last updated...If you have, then, big pity :( If you haven't...keep up the good work and update! :)
Mercsenary chapter 10 . 5/27/2006
Hell yeah. This fic is one of the best. Keep it up!
Silver Americana chapter 10 . 5/18/2006
Incredible story. I have had this story on my Favorite Authors list since before the last chapter update, and have gone back again and again to read it. It is definitely one of the best fics on the web. Only thing, are you dead? cause for someone who said the next chapter was gonna come out soon, it has been a reaaly long time. :) I hope your alright.
FrozenOnyxPhoenix chapter 10 . 12/17/2005
Come ON man! Update already. This is one of the better stories on this site, yet still no update... Jeesh.
ThunderGod chapter 6 . 7/25/2005
This is a brilliant story, masterful story writing. Totally enthralling and addictive (it being 3.40 am here and I wont go to sleep until I finish it) One of the best, if not the Best most original storylines I have ever read on FanFiction involving Harry Potter. In depth and well planned out.

Downside..I think its been abandoned:{..I only hope the author is still out there somewhere and maybe will come back.

Easily makes my top 5 of ANY fic I have ever read on the net, and even most books in the Real World

ThunderGod
APS chapter 10 . 3/25/2005
grejt story,

Added author to my Author Alert list.

you still in the land of the living?

(Updated: 06-17-03)

Opinions are like assholes.

Everyone has one - but some just smell worse than others. ;)
King Dimension chapter 10 . 3/5/2005