Reviews for No Competition
Luna Lillyth chapter 9 . 10h
I don’t know what to say about this fic. It’s amusing, that is one thing I can say for sure.
Me chapter 9 . 7/15
Please update
jojoleo63 chapter 9 . 23h
Love this story of Harry being save. Original and funny, hilarious even. Hope to see more when you get the time. Thank you for a wonderful read.
ShadowHeartWolf chapter 1 . 7/16
I'm not sure if you've noticed this, but an interesting thing about your name for the head dementor is that in Czech, 'dáma' means 'lady', and I know some basic French, so the first thing I thought when reading it was that the head dementor is called 'the OC lady'. I was so surprised it turned out to be a he! If this was intentional, it's brilliant, and if it wasn't, it's still brilliant. I love your story!
Son Of Fellblood chapter 9 . 7/15
Oof! That cliffhanger though. Anywho, wish ye' luck with this story. I won't ask about updates as that would just piss you off for no reason, so instead I'll do what this damn section is made for: Review.

This story is incredible. I laughed my ass off the whole way through! While I feel the whole format of every chapter being a expansion from the short synopsis at the beginning chapter a wee bit annoying, it does nothing to take away from how good it is.

Every interaction is hilarious. While it can be heavy handed with how everyone treats Harry like the second coming(and with Lucky being a thing I somehow wouldn't be surprised if you did that just for shits and giggles), it still is adorable. Harry is more than a little spoiled, but you do a good job of showing he isn't a little piece of shit, just a little kid that knows damn well his extended family will do most anything for him and tries his best to return the love.

My favorite character is the Lich. I relate to him a little too well; that level sarcasm and dry humor is what I aspire to achieve in life. XD

The "The pack does everything for Harry" jokes got a bit old, but you kept rolling with better jokes that I can't hold it against you.

All in all a amazing story that I look forward to it's completion.

From: Kazuma, the Son of Fellblood.
shadedarklight chapter 1 . 7/15
I want more. great story
Djayden chapter 9 . 7/14
i hope you continue this story very soon!
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 9 . 7/13
Lol. I Love your story cant wait for a update. You have me hook by the first chapter.
Yuna chapter 1 . 7/11
This is wonderful... sooooo wonderful

The dark lord is reaaaaaaally in pinch
Yuna chapter 1 . 7/11
Only Dementors suck out one's soul, McNair can't be 'soulless' if he was attacked by a werewolf.
He's just plain dead...
LadyAlexandraNoir chapter 9 . 7/12
I honestly love this story so much, that I've read it every time I feel slightly bothered by my day to day life (which is a lot), this has to be one of the best written stories on the internet, it really brightens up my days whenever I get home tired from work and dealing with people and just open up the story with a nice cup of hot chocolate or a glass of wine.

So thank you so much for writing this and making this world a little brighter, can't wait for the next time you decide to bless our screens,

Take care and have a nice day! :)
MayMay chapter 9 . 7/10
Kudos2!
Natsuki D chapter 9 . 7/11
Probably although he might give everyone heart attacks
Can't wait for more /
InsertGenericNameHere chapter 9 . 7/10
This is a great fanfic, I really love it. I hope you update it soon, but I definitely understand life getting in the way. I can't wait until Harry fights Voldemort.
Allpau12 chapter 1 . 7/10
Everyone in my family is eagerly awaiting the next chapter in this story.
1,810 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »