Reviews for No Competition
Dana Michelle Cooper chapter 5 . 1/20
So jaspers ass is that good huh
Dana Michelle Cooper chapter 4 . 1/20
Poor jasper
Happy new year! Seen your story for the 2nd time now. Nope, not going to nag you for an update, in these trying times, we all need to survive. I hope you and your family is okay now that the pandemic is even worse because of a new covid strain. chapter 9 is already an update for me. Last i read it, it was chapter 5. Keep up the good work! Like your humor by the way :)
spacecowboy2011 chapter 9 . 1/14
God I love this so much. Really looking forward to when time allows you to update more, because it really is a treat of a story.
This story is absolutely hilarious and a really good read! I do hope you plan on finishing it someday, but either way I'm putting it on my "faces" list. Thanks for writing something so interesting and fun!
What fun!
happyraincloud1 chapter 9 . 1/11
This entire thing is brilliantly done and absolutely hysterical! I completely loved this
bookworm737 chapter 1 . 1/11
Rereading this was a great escape from reality right now. Thanks :)
Shahenshah.Aniket chapter 9 . 1/11
Awesome! So, so funny! Loved it! Please, please, please update!
tsadokyoav chapter 9 . 1/11
How could you do this to me
Wolfishrouge chapter 9 . 1/9
I am in love with this story. Awesome story. Thx for writing it.
Advait chapter 9 . 1/2
Very nice story. Hope you write more! Thanks. Cheers!
pinks99 chapter 8 . 1/1
I love your story, but can we talk about the scene with the Lich at the dragon reserve? The term "oriental" is considered to be perjorative and more appropriate to describe a vase or a rug (think about it-when was the last time you heard someone from the U.S. or Europe described as Occidental?). Later, you write that he looks "Asian" but that is a huge area-a Sri Lankan looks nothing like a Japanese person, who looks nothing like a Chinese person. Better to say "East Asian" or better still, pick a specific country (the Lich could look Korean, or Filipino, or the like).
pinks99 chapter 7 . 1/1
I like Lucifer as comic relief!
pinks99 chapter 6 . 1/1
I was wondering what would become of the Dursleys.
2,334 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »