Reviews for No Competition
katreeny chapter 9 . 5/9
This is a magnificent and hilarious story no matter how many times I reread it.

While I'd love to see more of it, I'm happy to wait until you're ready to write it - and if that never happens, so be it. I totally understand how life can eat into and destroy the creative impulse.

In the meantime I can always imagine the look on Dumbledore's face when he finds out that Harry isn't quite what he expected...
Elaelle chapter 9 . 5/4
Je suppose, à juste titre que tu ne finira pas cette histoire ? Pourrais-tu nous mettre un résumé global afin qu'on puisse se faire une idée du déroulement ou autoriser quelqu'un à la continuer ?
Naughtypixie chapter 1 . 5/1
What a wonderful wonderful story! I love how Harry remains himself and his new adoptive family. It is such a happy and cheerful read and it is exactly the kind of setup I love to do in my own fics though not nearly as well as you did here. I love how vast his new world is and how each OC is relatable, charming and different in their own way. I ADORE that you involved the Blacks into this and I was so excited to see Grandpa Black realize what he walked into. I was truly sad to see the story stop suddenly and dearly wished something wpuld motivate you to give us just a few more lines, it was that kind of delightfully wonderful storybuilding. I think the Litch and Ally are my fave but I love all of them in truth. Such a happy and hilarious world. Thank you so much for sharing.
fanreader18 chapter 1 . 4/28
It's a shame its been so long since this was updated.
Pandamega chapter 9 . 4/25
I am BLOWN AWAY . This fic is so incredibly good ! Absolutely one of the funniest things I've ever read , but also an incredible story that subverts the biases of the canon works . I feel so grateful for stumbling upon this amazing work , and so grateful that you took the time and energy to write and share this story with us ! I know writers who've updated their stories 7-8 years later so it's never too late , but obviously your own life is your priority ! I hope you are healthy and happy in your life , and i hope that one day you'll be able to come back and share more of your writing with us. It is such a gift and you have such a talent ! (I also want to say that if you're struggling with anything , there are a lot of people out here who would be willing to help)
chuffed4angst chapter 9 . 4/19
Thank you for an absurdly entertaining read!
I usually get sick of comedy schtick after a few chapters. But your parody was funny, fresh and semi-plausable from beginning to end!
Difdi chapter 7 . 4/19
You have a typo in this chapter. Fudge wouldn’t be whining about tax dollars, he’d be whining about tax galleons.
Cleotamira chapter 9 . 4/13
Lovely story, I'm really enjoying this concept.
Davidphantom306 chapter 9 . 4/3
please please continue
Biggles1031 chapter 9 . 3/30
This is such a great story. I really do wish you would finish it at some point. If you aren't going to finish it, would it be possible for me to adopt it?
rowenasheir chapter 8 . 3/29
Is there any more of this story? I see it ends on th same chapter on AyeOhThree
thea11 chapter 9 . 3/26
When next chapter?
This was wonderful. If you ever get back to it hurrah!, if you don't, thank you for sharing this. I'm sorry people bullied you. They obviously didn't pay attention to the lesson in this story!
BigGuySD chapter 9 . 3/8
I must say, this have been an excellent read. I can across it in the ‘Harry Potter Fanfic Newsletter Issue #13’. I am guessing that it has been abandoned since there hasn’t been an update for years but even with that being said I enjoyed every word that was written. There are so many incredible characters that occupy your mind I just wanted to thank you for sharing whatever you did… thank you!
unipac chapter 9 . 3/7
Too bad there is no more update, this story was so fun to read
2,689 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »