Reviews for Room 48
KrissaBelle7 chapter 2 . 1/23/2017
I'm gonna need a glass of ice water after reading that. Or maybe a cold shower. That was some seriously steamy, well-done fic writing!
Tercay chapter 2 . 11/25/2016
I love the way you have him figure out the real reason Kate stayed away. Beautifully written and great story.
-Terry
Terry chapter 2 . 7/28/2016
This was a fresh take on the confrontation of Beckett's lie. You developed your story wonderfully and I enjoyed reading it. Great dialogue!
Lokken.8 chapter 2 . 4/18/2016
Well done, steamy little story!
Ky03elk chapter 2 . 4/2/2016
"I love you. So much, Kate," he panted, so close she could see nothing but the blue rings of his irises.

"I love you, too, Castle," she whispered back.

Awww they found their words and got their - hot - happy ever after.
Thanks
Ky03elk chapter 1 . 4/2/2016
You deserve everything, Castle."

"The only thing I want is you." His eyes flickered down to her lips before inching toward her, pausing only a breath away from meeting her lips and waiting for her. Always waiting.

Awwww from heat ripping pain to shared bed confessions, what could be better than that. Oh wait, chapter two and some M ;)
Thanks
Kecartep chapter 2 . 2/28/2016
What a great story. Loved it.
uofmcowgirl chapter 2 . 2/7/2016
OUT-FUCKING-STANDING!
tuuli chapter 1 . 1/29/2016
I've read this before, but I just HAD to do it again! One of my favorite tropes set in my favorite story arc, written by one of my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE writers! What could be better than that?! :D
nighttimerunner chapter 2 . 1/29/2016
Well, this was just... You know... Quite decent.

And by that I mean: LOU! YOU HAVE TO WRITE MOOOOAAAAARRRR! MORE OF THIS SYORY! MORE OF OTHER STORIES! My point is THAT YOU HAVE TO WRITE ALL THE FIC! (Preferably NOW)
SeannysMom chapter 2 . 1/26/2016
Amazing, beautiful and hot story ! Thank you
vaso.caskett chapter 2 . 1/25/2016
Soooo HOT! Glad you continued it.

Can't wait for your next story :)
alexaandra chapter 2 . 1/24/2016
ahhh lou this was awesome! (sorry it took me forever to read) but so glad you finished it this chapter was perfect! :D :D
mobazan27 chapter 2 . 1/23/2016
This is by far one of the best M-rated, smutty, smut FFs I've read in a looooong time.
It wasn't just hot as hell but it was sweet and tender and... Yeah...
Gotta re-read in case there are any...grammatical errors and stuff :))
13waysto47 chapter 2 . 1/23/2016
So glad you decided to finish this! I love T so much!