Reviews for Contact at Kobol
msanderlin chapter 38 . 21h
Still loving this story, mistakes and all.

Thanks.
msanderlin chapter 20 . 2/25
Hello, I just read your author's note.
I have mild dyslexia, and my grammar is shot, too.
I have kept reading because this is a good story.
Somehow, I raised a budding author and marvel at the hard work y'all do for your craft.
Keep up the excellent storytelling. For me, that is what this story is.
Why do you never double-check your grammar and spelling?
Gregary Fritsch chapter 69 . 12/20/2023
I just realized you gender swap Admiral Nagata
Eyeroll chapter 80 . 12/15/2023
Gotta love that there is a pathetic political comment that screams for death.
juanperez299992 chapter 80 . 10/21/2023
great, good crossover
I WANT THEM TO ALL DIE
Guest chapter 80 . 10/7/2023
I feel so helpless, I want to make Hamas pay but I can't )at this point I don't care if all the Hamas government and military are gathered in one place and hit with any kind of Nuke, hopefully one that would kill them all, even a mk 9 or 10 Nuke from stargate would do very nicely, of course Hamas would need to be put on a uninhabited planet but at this point I DO NOT CARE, THEY ARE DOING THE SAME THING AS VLADIMIR PUTIN IS DOING IN UKRAINE AND THERE LAUGHING AND BEING JOYFUL OVER WHAT THEY HAVE DONE, WHEN THEY SHOULD BE ALL BURNING IN HELL, THOSE EVIL FUKCING BASTERDS!
It is still going on.
Guest chapter 80 . 10/7/2023
Everyone, please pray for the Israeli and Palestinians who were injured, killed, lost Family and friends, and civilians in Israel from Hamas's terror attacks and genocide against any and all civilians and people of Jewish blood, friends and any that support Israel, AND THAT THE GOVERNMENTS AND MILITARYS OF THE PLO, HAMAS AND ANY AND ALL COUNTRIES AND TERRORIST WILL ALL BURN IN HELL BEFORE ANY OF US CAN REST IN PEASE! ( I do not want any civilians to die, ONLY THE MERDERS, SERIAL KILLS, TERRORISTS AND DEVILS THAT HAVE PARTICIPATED IN THIS GENOCIDE/MASICAR/WAR AGAINST ISRAEL)
Hikari Nova chapter 80 . 9/23/2023
an enjoyable read, dunno how i ever missed it *shrugs* but yeah enjoyable even with the number of grammar issues
Hikari Nova chapter 37 . 9/22/2023
off the XO just tempted murphy when saying it should be an easy mission lol
Verina Du'Arden chapter 20 . 8/1/2023
Please post the NAMES of the Betas that screwed you over, and what they did, or failed to do. Especially post the name of the one that posted one of your stories as his or her own.
This is basic information other fanfiction writers should really know, so they might avoid them and maybe others like them
Guest chapter 80 . 7/13/2023
this is not the original stargate time line but it is still good
Guest chapter 80 . 7/13/2023
Going bythe original stargate time line Elizabeth Weir is alive, in the stargate atlantis legacy series book unasended Elizabeth Weir well, Unasends.
5,368 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »