Reviews for Contact at Kobol
JanusGodOfPossibilities chapter 2 . 7/12
Excellent chapter. 4,000/10

They should try to make it official standard practice to make detailed scans of all flora and fauna from Earth and other planets like the Asgard did. They should also try to have a division that specifically studies foods and tries to make hybrids or new species of ingredients that remove allergens from them that cause allergic reactions. (Like Rodney and citrus, a non allergen lemon that still has the taste of citrus without the allergy part)

Will they also try to see is quantum communications are possible in order to have signals in real-time? That would be useful for ships on long journeys with no entertainment. Or a dedicated Recreation Room on ships.

It would also be useful to try to reverse engineer the technique Wraith Beaming uses that stores people as energy (along with seeing if its possible to add a hyperdrive, shield and cloak to the device if it has to get away), that way if someone has a deadly injury or is about to die or the jump is about to blow up, the civilians/passengers and crew can be stored as energy and send itself to Earth or a designated planet or location to be taken out of storage and healed. Or stored as energy until they have the right medical people or equipment available.
BClassDemon chapter 62 . 7/5
The Destiny's Solar Collectors were one of the coolest things I've seen in sicfi in a while...
Reminds me of the Metaphasic Shield tech from Star Trek.
BClassDemon chapter 46 . 7/3
The Colonials are taking the Path of the Ori
Sucks to be them :/
LordNemo chapter 80 . 6/28
God, I loved this story!
When the Ragnarok fired on Caprica City I thought it would be devastating and I was on the edge of my seat, imagine my surprise when all the people lived.
Five stars, I loved it.
BClassDemon chapter 17 . 6/19
I would make some fake ZPMs and replace/beam the real ones... can't be that hard with the tech they have now to make glow rocks...
BClassDemon chapter 10 . 6/15
I would think the Cylons would have came up at least once during the IOA meeting at the end...
ReaperDrone chapter 4 . 6/9
Hope that helps with the confusion
ReaperDrone chapter 4 . 6/9
To darkfinder: the destruction of the station is necessary since they can't leave advance tech or mainly any of their tech behind to be examined by a hostile force to be used against your people. Take the situation with ancient tech that litters the galaxy alaxy thus gave rise to the Goa'uld empire. Boils down to don't leave your stuff so your enemies can use it against you or some poor fool to find, use and or poke at and then cause an incident because of it.
Proof reader, needed.
NathanTankersley chapter 71 . 5/13
gotta say that the M1A2 Abrams has a much longer range than twenty miles, and a 9 out of 10 accuracy at range.
said range is over the horizon
darkfinder chapter 4 . 5/11
I am confused . cain wants to destroy the station and he won't let her so he does it him self . why not state it him self he will do it and avoid the fight all together .
tpx1 chapter 80 . 5/8
great story, thank you for sharing!
Anduin1357 chapter 10 . 3/27