Reviews for Contact at Kobol
Guest chapter 16 . 4/8/2019
What a joke. You should have given Ares and his evil henchman the six sided star. The true evil of this world.
nickfrompittsburgh chapter 1 . 4/7/2019
So what story is next? Is it Contact at the Citadel or Contact of Races? An inquiring fan wants to know? I really enjoy the development of the culture of the Colonies. A few gramatical errors and spelling errors are fine by me. Face it everyone, this storie would never see the light of day. Not because it is BAD. I love it.

You would never see simply because you would have to go through the people who OWN the Stargate's story and the people who own Battlestar Galactica's story.

If you could even self publish I can see this on .

Fan fiction is the best since it what WE WANT TO SEE!
Nick Balandiat chapter 20 . 3/29/2019
Well I am enjoying your story a lot!
Ivy Gort chapter 80 . 3/25/2019
Really good story
Nick Balandiat chapter 2 . 3/25/2019
Well the opera house tells me it's Kobol
Isles chapter 80 . 2/26/2019
Epic story! Loved it!
D72 chapter 1 . 2/19/2019
I think it's weird that you ignored realpolitik with the weird Free Trade Agreement when all three signatories to the actual NAFTA treaty acknowledge the original document as a real piece shit, yet agknowledge realpolitik in regards to mao. 80 chapters tho? Extremely minor complaint.
bla chapter 52 . 2/13/2019
this war is taking waay too long ... then again in reality wars always take too long
bla chapter 38 . 2/12/2019
mhh it feels like too many things in this story happen by accident ... dont get me wrong it's intresting but a pattern can be seen and with a pattern it can be predicted...
Guest chapter 16 . 2/12/2019
watch?vFONN-0uoTHI
RichardK0 chapter 57 . 1/19/2019
When did Leong become Grand Admiral Thrawn?
darkfinder chapter 29 . 1/15/2019
you really don't like the colonies . you keep coming up for reason for them to be hated and to be in the wrong . it was there world .
darkfinder chapter 27 . 1/15/2019
wow what ass holes . here is your animals and sorry for what happen and they act like dicks to him .
darkfinder chapter 26 . 1/15/2019
so they never wonder what will happen to the animals once they left . poor helo he lost his Sharon .
darkfinder chapter 20 . 1/14/2019
that was weird she jump to a conclusion fast oh well .
5,346 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »