Reviews for Contact at Kobol
thunder18 chapter 1 . 3/20/2015
Great chapter Update soon
rob.york.1690 chapter 1 . 3/20/2015
dude i must admit this is a pretty good beginning keep it up mate
DownloadWasTaken chapter 1 . 3/20/2015
You have quite a few serious spelling errors that detract from the story. The story also feels very rushed.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/20/2015
Very interesting beginning. Very well thought out and realistic enough. Some spelling errors but the story more than makes up for it. Look forward to reading more
PanchoPistolas chapter 1 . 3/20/2015
Dude great start, love the concept of disclosure with the why and how not the classic we got our asses kicked so we have to, or the stories were everyone knows but don't explain how.

I'm guessing the planet they found was the irradiated Earth from BSG the home world of the Cylons, what i would like to know is when in the time line of BSG this is taking place pre or post Cylon attack.

Believe it or not I'm working on a story similar to yours, but starting from right after Anubis' attack back in '97, I have about 25K words down already but I don't want to publish it until I have at least half the story down and I'm ways away from that.

Anyways awesome start, and I hope to get the next chapter soon, kudos and keep up the good work.
Deathmvp chapter 1 . 3/20/2015
I am sorry to say I do not think I will keep reading this. I figured I would give it a try as I like your Naruto storys and I like Sg1. My issue with Sg1 was the last few seasons where not the best (after the Gual). Since this is starting after that it will not be the story for me sorry.
Syphon01 chapter 1 . 3/20/2015
interesting start,

i picked up a few spelling and grammar errors but a beta should pick those up.

now you've left me hanging for more.

those colonials had better watch out 13 bc304's could take out the entire colonial fleet even if the cylons haven't done a number on them.

boy will roslin and adama get a surprise when they get to kobol.

more please
RoyalTwinFangs chapter 1 . 3/20/2015
Very nice story. Do you have the design for the Earth ships jet?
DragoEclipse chapter 1 . 3/20/2015
hey Wilkins cool start but you spelt wraith wrong
Rice2999 chapter 1 . 3/20/2015
A very good start.
SeanKR chapter 1 . 3/20/2015
Good story premise and a nice beginning, my only problem is your grammar is ATROCIOUS! seriously wither get a better spell checker or get a beta reader other than that looking forward to your next chapter.
OMAC001 chapter 1 . 3/20/2015
Looking good so far. Can't wait to see the two civilizations cross paths!
bankai777 chapter 1 . 3/20/2015
Will Adama talk to Daniel Jackson.
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 1 . 3/20/2015
Whoa! Bravo...bravo so mind blowing I'm hook. Must have more. *Offers ice cream with cherry on top plus a cookie.*
5,324 | « Prev Page 1 .. 345 352 353 354 355