Reviews for Love Hina: the Masquarade
Dark Wolf 021 chapter 7 . 7/3/2005
very good story
Innortal chapter 6 . 3/24/2005
Not bad, nice play and keeping the story fresh. Keep up the good work.

Innortal
PenName Valid chapter 6 . 8/8/2004
no romance with motoko and keitaro u no the way u r writing it it seem that u r hinting that they ar e in love..!

nice chapter

(this is motoko lover!)
Chaos51 chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
very nice. Also Aku Soku Zan was one of the actual mottos for the shinsengumi, roughly translated it means "Slay Evil Instantly", so the translators didn't screw up this time . Anyways back to the point, It's very good, can't wait to read more of it.
MiserableGerm chapter 5 . 2/24/2004
Good job. Keep it up!
S.M chapter 5 . 2/23/2004
can't wait to read more,please update as soon as possible
Rage Buddha chapter 5 . 2/23/2004
hm... thats really good... i like it.. a lil less evil kanako and not as obsessed with kei but still pretty good! two thumbs up from me _
Jonathan Shim chapter 4 . 2/7/2004
i'd say that keitaro becomes a sort of a rudimentary mage. learning from haruka...
DeathofHell chapter 4 . 12/11/2003
Next chapter, please. Good job
S.M chapter 4 . 10/28/2003
can't wait to read more,please update as soon as possible
Baka-Alaskan chapter 4 . 10/26/2003
Great Chapter! I am loving this story! Only one little thing its not that important, it just that there was a little typo in the story about Cain and Able, the part about Cain sacrificing the animals, anyway not an thing important and It didn't harm the story, and I just want to point this out since I don't ususally point much out in stories. Great Story, Later

* A Baka-Alaskan/SFFAL review. Shinobu fans United in Fanfiction. *
Baka-Alaskan chapter 3 . 9/10/2003
This stroy is great! Read it on your website I really like it.

* A Baka-Alaskan/SFFAL review. Wishing for a good Shinobu vamp fic. *
S.M chapter 3 . 6/24/2003
can't wait to read the whole story,please update as soon as possible
DarKLeEcH chapter 3 . 6/23/2003
Well ...

I just can't think of a word to describe that piece of fiction. Great would kinda fit I guess. The only thing that bothers me is that the Cainites don't say what their clan is ... seems like Jean for exsample was a ventrue due to his pompous ways ... I'm just curious, that's all. Keep writing, that's the kind of fic I was waiting for!

DL
Mozzarella chapter 3 . 6/22/2003
Great story, Dude! I've only got one problem. Doesn't Aku Soku Zan translate as Sin Swift Slay? I know I'm picking at the most stupid thing (you did get the basic part of it) but I'm just use to watching the subbed version (before Rurouni Kenshin came out legally in America) and it was subbed as Sin Swift Slay. However, don't bother with my useless yammering. I'm just an anal, yuppy reader.