Reviews for Redemption
Snape is a shit chapter 14 . 6/8
That's what the epilogue should have been
Snape is a shit chapter 12 . 6/8
Vernon A wizard WOW
Snape is a shit chapter 11 . 6/8
Or just give them a mirror,I know Hermione will figure out the enchantment.
Snape is a shit chapter 10 . 6/7
Vernon Dursley just had the Shit Storm reversed all over him
Snape is a shit chapter 9 . 6/7
Duders and Pansy are happy?
Harry and Hermione are going to get together. The Weasleys are the only ones out of the loop. I just hope Ginny's not going to try to force the issue.
Snape is a shit chapter 8 . 6/7
Shit Storm is still on the horizon and it's name is Vernon Dursley. I think they're going to need Harry and Hermiones help with that one.
Snape is a shit chapter 7 . 6/7
Duders and Pansy Parkinson are quite happy doing the wild thing... LOL
Snape is a shit chapter 6 . 6/7
Wait awhile Petunia doesn't know The proposal is to a witch and I can see The Shit hitting the fan big time!
Snape is a shit chapter 5 . 6/7
Duders definitely said the ultimate right thing
Snape is a shit chapter 4 . 6/7
Duders definitely has grown up, thinking of his cousin is new and not at all like the former Dudley. It's an interesting improvement.
Snape is a shit chapter 3 . 6/7
Duders is growing up and shedding the prejudice of his youth, he has really grown Harry should be proud of him
Snape is a shit chapter 2 . 6/7
Duders is gonna be getting a witch for a girlfriend. That's why he better be careful with his parents. It's getting really good.
Snape is a shit chapter 1 . 6/7
Thanks for letting half-bloods and muggle-borns and muggles to make up and create a new social order
Specky Clarke chapter 14 . 3/18
Another great plot and excellently written story.
PGHammer chapter 14 . 6/4/2017
This is a good story in many ways - yes, despite what happened to Vernon. My favorite Redeemed!Vernon story, however, remains "The Better Man" by Valandar ( ~Valandar) - and NOT just because Vernon Dursley became the first Muggle to earn Order of Merlin First Class (and he earned it the hard way - and paid cash). I did not expect a Vernon Dursley story to make me weepy - not even a Redeemed!Vernon story; this story did.