Reviews for Redemption
PGHammer chapter 14 . 6/4
This is a good story in many ways - yes, despite what happened to Vernon. My favorite Redeemed!Vernon story, however, remains "The Better Man" by Valandar ( ~Valandar) - and NOT just because Vernon Dursley became the first Muggle to earn Order of Merlin First Class (and he earned it the hard way - and paid cash). I did not expect a Vernon Dursley story to make me weepy - not even a Redeemed!Vernon story; this story did.
PGHammer chapter 12 . 6/3
No - Vernon was NOT a squib. He attended Hogwarts (which squibs could NOT do). His family was caught in the First War against Riddle and Company - which cost him his first wife. He went Muggle (which was not that uncommon - canon refers to almost a quarter of wizarding Britain doing that - or leaving Britain altogether - during the First War) due to feeling helpless. Stories where Dudley is also magical are here on as well - including several where Harry AND Dudley get their letters at the same time. There is also another story where Muggle!Dudley marries a witch on this site as well (what makes that particular story odd is that the WIQ (Witch In Question) shares a common characteristic with Pansy in this one).
cmfisher chapter 14 . 2/22
Love the idea of Vernon being magical. Wonderful story
Kalie Careese chapter 14 . 2/21
Wated till chapter 12. I had my thoughts on Veron a long time ago when the movies came out thst he was an former wizzard. I wished she could of touched light to it in the books or in the movies.
Cat130 chapter 14 . 12/17/2016
Beautiful story thank you
G the Headmaster chapter 14 . 10/15/2016
Nice story. Completely different.
Thanks for writing.
PGHammer chapter 12 . 1/26/2016
If anything, I'm angrier than ever - not AT Vernon, but more FOR Vernon (and at APWB DumbAsADoor). You don't throw away a valuable resource - and Vernon DURLEY the near-Squib Hufflepuff was valuable in and of himself - and he got thrown away.
PGHammer chapter 10 . 1/26/2016
A *very interesting twist* on Nice! Parkinsons - with a Reformed!Dudley twist to even that. It's not the only Reformed!Dudley story I've read - even here - or even one where Dudley is dating, or married to - a witch; still, it's not a bad story at all. Still - poor Vernon; he finds out that HE has wizard relations OTHER than Harry, and on HIS side of the family to boot.
J. R. Lewis chapter 14 . 1/16/2016
Good story. I'm not a Harry/Hermione fan, but you did good with that part. I can see Dudley getting with Pansy. The twist of Vernon being a wizard was good. I really wasn't expecting it and was pleased with the way it worked out. That does explain, in a believable fashion, why the Dursley's were so bad to Harry.

Thanks for the enjoyable story.
LWJ2 chapter 14 . 9/20/2015
This is one of the neatest fanfics I've read; Dudley and Pansy were out of the blue, but Vernon really took the cake. Thanks for writing and sharing this.
Kai chapter 14 . 7/14/2015
Okay, I was a bit reluctant to read this until today, because of the pairing, but it's actually quite nice. It could've had a bit more Harmony for my taste, but at least you DID put Harry and his Goddess together, and even bashed Ronald a bit. The acceptance of Dudley and Pansy still went a bit smooth for the long history of hate and Vernon as a wizard is just creepy, but you tried to explain the animosity and caution towards wizards.

It's an okay story, you've written others I like more, but peopla do have different tastes.

Thank you for keeping writing Harmony!
Greg36 chapter 14 . 7/11/2015
It change from the stories I usually like to read, but i have to admit that it was pretty interesting.

The only thing I am not sure about your work is Vernon like a wizard... a squib could have be more logical and easily inserted I think, but it is well written and a new idea.

I hope you won't stop writing, I like your job!
guest chapter 14 . 7/1/2015
So ends another unique story from you harry50. So what's next on your agenda? Personally I enjoy your harem stories such as ladies man, hero's ladies, spring equinox, and hot summer at the burrow. Don't get me wrong, I like your other stories too. But your Harry/harem stories are great! Well whatever you decide to do keep up the good work.
ak chapter 14 . 6/23/2015
bonne fic!
vernon magic? amusant! :)
MrsH chapter 14 . 6/22/2015
Thanks for sharing your interesting story! I've read a lot of fanfiction, and never came across anything that offered this unique explanation for Vernon's antipathy to magic. What a lovely twist!