Reviews for When Our Eyes Meet
Lissy chapter 22 . 7/18/2017
I loved this new chapter! Jeff and Annie are so adorable, I love their banter and their dynamics! And Britta is cooking dinner, oooh! :D
Thank you so much for this amazing chapter!
Unbound Flame chapter 19 . 6/11/2017
nice and sweet
Unbound Flame chapter 16 . 6/11/2017
nice but then regression back to friends dammit
Unbound Flame chapter 14 . 6/11/2017
nice sweet annie jeff scene
Lissy chapter 21 . 1/9/2017
THIS IS TOO CUTE!

I love these dorks and I' G, this chapter was so sweet! You write them so well, I love their witty, lovesick banter! They're napping together! That's adorable, and they're adorable and this is story is adorable. Seeing new updates always makes my day. Thank you so much for sharing!

(Jeff making Annie his little spoon was too cute. GOOFS!)
Lissy chapter 20 . 10/8/2016
I'm so so so so so glad this is back! I love this story so so much. This was such a great chapter! I loved it. And, oh my god, I love stoned Jeff. :D I really want to see stoned Jeff now! :D And I really want to see Jeff and Annie or Jeff and Britta and Duncan (and Annie) getting high together, that'd be so hilarious! :D (Wink wink, Harmon, movie ideas, wink wink)
I loved their little date and that they were finally honest with one another! Yai for honesty and mutual love!
Great, GREAT job & I'm looking extremely forward to more chapters!
Westcoast Witchdoctor chapter 20 . 9/26/2016
Glad to see this updated.

Jeff smoking pot...now that's a sight to see lol, but this was a really nice chapter, it's nice to see Jeff put in an effort into admitting how he feels so he gets some brownie points.

Great job!
Doc
Shamnan chapter 19 . 9/22/2016
Nice...
Westcoast Witchdoctor chapter 19 . 2/13/2016
This was really cute! (And great to see you back too)

It seems as if Jeff is ready to want to start something, what that is only homeboy knows...

Interesting to see Troy help pay the rent for the apartment, which is cool.

Rambling aside this was a nice chapter.

Doc
Lissy chapter 17 . 2/9/2016
*squeals* You're back! I missed this story so much. This was a great chapter! I kind of want to give Jeff a hug and I'm kind of afraid of how this fic'll turn out given Annie's internship revealed in the finale.
Lissy chapter 16 . 9/7/2015
I love this story so much, please tell me there's an update
Westcoast Witchdoctor chapter 16 . 7/21/2015
Great to see you updated! Personally I find it interesting especially that Annie says their interactions mean nothing...I'm sure that's driving Jeff crazy on the inside
Westcoast Witchdoctor chapter 15 . 7/9/2015
That was just cute like literally just had a smile on my face while reading...great job
Guest chapter 14 . 6/26/2015
Um, I love this story, buuuuut...who puts ice in Pinot?
Loraw chapter 14 . 6/26/2015
Steamy!
Loved it, thanks for posting. Looking forward to more!