Reviews for Piece of Heaven
unLimitedEnds chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Hey there! I've been looking for some really goo fanfictions and I found one right here! I just read the author's notes and noticed that you promised us readers a sequel! Yay! I'm really excited for the sequel, yes, I know it's been several years (nearly a decade), but I do hope you update with a new sequel!

Great writing style, you make my envious, I wish I could craft my words together like you. _
tomoyohime8 chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
okay.. i actually cried after reading this one...T_T

i must be a real baka, reading arcs in the wrong order...

i love it. i want to hate it, but i can't. i want to bash this tory just for being s-s, but i can't.

it's too beautiful to hate. *sniffle*

i know that bridesmaid was going to be the last, but i can't help imagining. and hoping that you might change your mind.

syaoran's such an idiot for letting her slip past his fingers. if he loved her, he should have respected her wishes. he should have waited for her. T_T

you reap what you sow. a life without sakura-chan... T_T
AutumnIllusion chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
o...poor both of them...and she left the ring, once again. and since i read 'the bridesmaid's dillema' i know what's gonna happen...so sad. still, this whole story it so prettyfully written! nothin like a good agnst fic. this story it one of my favorites! ::cries for the fun of it::
Trumpet-Geek chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
This is also an amazing story. I liked it very much!
Keidi chapter 1 . 12/13/2002
Wao...Another sequel. Me like. So, in the last installment, will there be a definite, definite end to all of this? Because it seems like it's heading towards the happy side, which I think wasn't intended in "Beautiful Alone". At least, I think...Anyways, I'll be watching for that last installment to see where it all leads to...Good job!
Pichachu chapter 1 . 12/11/2002
Wow! I love it! I love it! I love it!

So what is the next one going to be called? Let's see... you have "Beautiful Alone," which is the first closing of Weiss, then you have "Mellow Candle," the closing for the OVAs (or whatever their called).

And of course "Piece of Heaven" the first opening. (I love this song! It's an almost happy Weiss song. Wow what an oxymoron! A happy Weiss song...) I guess it's like this story... it has an almost happy ending (at least that's my opinion, but in the end, my opinion doesn't matter).

All you have left now is "No Reason", "It's Too Late," and "Velvet Underworld." I guess "It's Too Late" would fit the best... but I'm rambling again. I can't wait for the sequel. I'm glad that you're a Weiss fan too! Bye!
Innocent Sake chapter 1 . 12/10/2002
I love your S-S saga, I do agree its a nice read after seeing so much SS. I can't wait for you to get the second part up for this continuing Saga which sad to say will end soon... But Great job!-Jen
what used to be meemee chapter 1 . 12/9/2002
::sighs:: what a beautiful piece. i was crying so much for sakura and her inner self struggle and for syaoran for trying so hard. like you said so much in the fic, it was sad. very, very sad.

there's nothing else for me to say except that i'm dying to read the sequel.

/meemee
XiaoBai chapter 1 . 12/9/2002
*stares in awe at the fic* This is great. *nods* A bit short though...anyway, please produce the sequel as quick as you can! It will be appreciated!
tikki de lune chapter 1 . 12/9/2002
(I didn't sign in but I have an "account" in here. Just look for tikki de lune if you're interested.)

Anyway, i'm just another reader who happens to see a lot of coincidences happening in and i like watching them like a soap opera. Those messages of hi ate ekai! or to fireblaze, blah, blah, blah... they're fun to read.

Anyway, again, i'm downloading everysing CCS fanfic you've written because you're like a new candy store that needs to be looted. And i'm so satisfied (believe me, i've been rolling on the floor in a strange sugar high and nearly passed out from the lack of air your fics caused me).

So there! I hope you get to read this and i'd like to compliment you with what i said a while ago. Thanks for being a writer.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2002
Maybe my hopes are too high, could you maybe make two endings? One continueing the destruction of SxS and the other a SxS ending? Please? I really have enjoyed your fic, its so emotional. Please consider making two endings!
KyteAura chapter 1 . 12/9/2002
Now you got me curious! After school I am coming for 'Beautiful Alone' So I can understand this! Although I have yet to read the original I loved this anyways! Screw SS being together all the time! I mean I love it, but hell I get a kick out of people suffering *laughs evilly*
choco drop chapter 1 . 12/9/2002
so... this might be a happy ending

::cries::

gambatte 'nee-sama
starquestor chapter 1 . 12/9/2002
another great chapter! pls put out the sequel soon. this whole series will end nicely with a finality. sakura needs to move on.

take care!