Reviews for Crime for the Holidays
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 20 . 1/29
As I expected, this was a good story and I liked Mara's character. On to the next story (well, the one after Stolen Memories since I've already read Stolen Memories [outta curiosity, what is the order of the stories anyway? I get that Stolen Memories is after this one and then it's The Disappearing Deejay Dilemma, Cruise of Chaos and Frantic in Frisco to name a few of what is coming. Is that the right order?] Still, good story.
TheCrystalGuardian chapter 15 . 1/12/2011
LOL tristian thought bakura decided to go take a nap just like that when he was unconscious, what would Marik has said if he had seen too haha.
Mahersal chapter 2 . 5/16/2010
Scooby Doo, I tell you. And Joey's Scooby. XD
Mahersal chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
First thoughts? It's Yu-Gi-Oh! gone Scooby Doo!
Redemmo chapter 20 . 12/10/2004
*Groans* Yami B and alchohol do not mix! Great story anyway!
Redemmo chapter 13 . 12/10/2004
all right, what's a Mafia don?
Redemmo chapter 12 . 12/10/2004
what's an APB?
Guest chapter 20 . 8/31/2004
I like this a lot. You don't have any obvious errors at all, and your style is easy to read and satisfyingly well-rounded. Wonderful job. Once in this fic, I actually laughed aloud, and that happens very rarely. You portrayed the characters well also.
Sugaricing chapter 20 . 3/20/2004
*Giggles* Yami B., you baka! You know, Seto and Tea have some chemistry, the way you write it. But then you could also twist it and make them friends. You write very well.
*Gasps* I know Seto's indestructible, but then you went after little Mokuba? *Smirks* Hey, it made the story a lot more exciting. You don't know how much more I love Kaiba cause of your stories.
Icing :P
Star Girl11 chapter 20 . 12/4/2003
Must stop giggling, must stop giggling, must stop giggling! Oh well great fanfic. I am happy I finally reading all the mysteries stories up to date (I got mixed up on the order earlier). Now for my next goal reading all of your Yu-Gi-Oh fanfics to date *goes to do the said*.
Kiseki no Tenshi chapter 20 . 11/23/2003
Brilliant! _
Im Evil chapter 3 . 11/2/2003
I got the visual too. Pegasus is strange! Good chapter!
Im Evil chapter 2 . 11/2/2003
Aw! Kawii! I love brotherly moments between those two! Great story.
Im Evil chapter 1 . 11/2/2003
Oh! Another mystery! I love these stories!

I wonder whats up this time.
KatieKat chapter 19 . 9/13/2003
KK:Thay couldnt hit the broad side of a barn!

HY:SUGAR!

(strugling sounds thay fuse)

KKHY:Me likie,SUGAR!