Reviews for Convincing Oliver
DemeRain chapter 14 . 4/21/2014
Thanks for sharing.
DemeRain chapter 13 . 4/21/2014
The missing bits of chapter 13 can be found here: www. angelfire boybands/ druid555/co1 .html
JBubbles chapter 14 . 6/20/2013
I really liked this fic, I liked hoy you brought the aspects AFTER the war and how they almost seems muggles clubbing. I adored the whole flirting dance but I missed the lemooooooooons! I want to read the uncensored version!
WoodismyKeeper chapter 14 . 5/14/2012
This is such a great fic! Please update soon! It's been 3 years! You've inspired me to write a Harry/Oliver fic! To read chapter one of my fic unedited, please go to my official website - .

I'll be posting the edited version on my account here in due course. You really should carry on with this fic. I miss it so much!
sami1010220 chapter 14 . 4/20/2011
awww, i wish you had finished this fic! your writing was really good, the plot was cute, and the dialogue was hilarious. there really didn't seem to be any other harry/oliver fics even worth looking at, so it's really a shame. anyway, great job! :)
Rori Potter chapter 14 . 11/11/2010
That was amazing. Update soon.
Dalal Hecate chapter 14 . 7/5/2010
This is the best story I've read in months. At first, I wasn't quite sure whether to read it or not but I'm glad I did. It is well written, enjoyable and I hope you update soon!
harrylover101 chapter 14 . 3/31/2010
I like it, please update soon.
betweenlife chapter 14 . 1/1/2010
This is cute!
kurisuchin45556 chapter 14 . 9/25/2009
Hurray! The super amazingness is here! I'm gonna send this story to my friends and tell them to read it. You'll have lots of views and reviews soon!
crazycookBekah chapter 14 . 9/1/2009
please write again soon
cobraqueen17 chapter 14 . 8/18/2009
I have to track down that lovely extended chapter. As is though I can't get on it without a direct link so I will have to wait, which will be torutur because this story is very entertaining. I am curious though is Olivers intentions are good or is he up to the old tricks. Or maybe he wasn't as bad as Fred made him sound. It he is though I would like to read about Harry catching him but yet I don't because I would feel bad.
Death Sun chapter 14 . 7/22/2009
good so when are you going to write more it's been about 6 six years
RecklessWonder chapter 14 . 7/21/2009
Bloody heck, six years since this was last updated. It's amazing how time flies eh?

That aside I am really enjoying this! You have their personalities down to par and the storyline is believable and not a load of overdramatic nonsense as people usually write. It's smutty, fluffy and funny!

I can't find the slashy parts though! I checked your LJ and the glassesreflect but it came up not found. But nonetheless, amazing story so far and if you find the inspiration to write, it would be welcomed!

Good luck!
iridescentcloud chapter 14 . 6/22/2009
amazing story. i know its been 6 years...but i hope you write more :)