Reviews for The Light
CallaRose4ever chapter 40 . 5/5/2023
so I'm guessing that the Slytherins cast a listening spell on the dress, or more accurately the gems on the dress. that is my guess.
Alexia Colette chapter 16 . 1/2/2023
Okay, it’s chapter 16 and all Hermione has done so far is cry and sleep. I’m really hoping things get better from here because the plot seems promising.
Amber Bellum chapter 101 . 12/21/2022
I loved it. I have to say that I read it because I thought it was a going to be either a Remus/HermioneSirius/Hermione pairing, but Avery won my heart. I usually don’t enjoy OC but he was perfect.
I had a little trouble at the beginning and I stopped reading for months while they were still at Hogwarts, but I am glad I continued.
You made me cry and laugh. You have a way with words that brought the story to life and I hope you never stop writing.
Amber Bellum chapter 92 . 12/20/2022
Nooo!
Amber Bellum chapter 82 . 12/20/2022
I thought Remus/Hermione was endgame!
Amber Bellum chapter 73 . 12/20/2022
well, you made me cry. I really wanted you to save him.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/19/2022
Gosh, this chapter was so fucking annoying. You really prolonged their weaknesses and made them so freaking small. Like hermione would never let Sirius hear himself talk like that for so long, and she would have been stronger in the face of her own fears. Great way to fuck up you’re good writing.
cshen.julienne chapter 1 . 6/13/2022
Like i read it and i know it's good and every time, it still gets to me. I love it and just the narration and the lessons and lines and plot and that twist and the friendship and angst and life and death and rebirth and second chance and all these grand adventure...I love every bit of it. Thank you for sharing us this journey :)
undeadRed chapter 86 . 6/6/2022
I live in an almost constant state of dissociation, but this chapter, especially the speech and the last part, made me feel just a little more grounded. Sincerely, thank you for putting how I felt into words so beautifully, it made my heart ache for someone to believe in me like this, but I know I have to earn that, so I need to keep trying to be the best person I can be. You inspire me with your linguistic talent!
Guest chapter 80 . 5/12/2022
Did He murder Datner and make Hermione a horcrux?
Alice chapter 22 . 5/9/2022
Are you not from uk? I'm not judging but you said you're in england, but I highly doubt Lily's pants are visible. Because in england, pantsunderwear that covers one's groin...
A. Aa chapter 101 . 4/23/2022
Wowwwww absolutely loved your story!
Grrat work :)
19718k chapter 20 . 4/18/2022
Was that a b99 reference? If so I love!
Neivivenaj chapter 1 . 2/20/2022
I really loved it.
It's a must-read 3
Neivivenaj chapter 101 . 2/20/2022
I just finished reading this book, and it was a wonderful experience. I felt Hermione with all she had to go through. In the middle of the book, I thought there would be another pairing at the end, to be honest, but I wasn't disappointed with how it turned out. I felt so emotional with this book that I cried all through the last 10 chapters like a baby
1,960 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »