Reviews for Yin And Yang
Kanda Yuuki chapter 7 . 6/17/2008
Klao is actually Clow Reed, right?
peterpancake chapter 7 . 2/26/2008
First of all, let me say that this story is excellent, and I enjoy reading it very much. I believe you have captured Syaoran's character superbly.

Second of all...

I wish to join the ranks of those screaming bloody murder for you to update this.

Please.

PLEASE

UPDATE!
whitewave16 chapter 7 . 11/11/2007
Hi! I just read this fanfic today-wish I've read it sooner. It's a refreshingly new viewpoint of CCS and I still wish you would continue it...hopefully? I would like to get to the part where Syaoran starts to develop feelings for Sakura.
SS equals Kawaii chapter 7 . 12/22/2005
how come you haven't updated in ages? i really like this fic too! how come whenever i find i fic i like it never gets updated! ~glares at rumpleteasza~ ah well...please update within a year? _
gwyn15 chapter 2 . 1/2/2005
Nice start

this chapter must have taken you FOREVER!

i hope they are ALL this long :)

will defenitly read more later!
Andiavas chapter 7 . 11/1/2003
hm..Klao became all silent...oh _ I wonder what happened?

please continue...YAY, YOU FINALLY UPDATED! -cheers-
bunnykao chapter 7 . 9/6/2003
Syaoran set Touya's sleeve on fire with his ofudas when he saw Touya and Yuki under the tree. Touya jumped over the fence dividing the schoolyards and he and Syaoran have a death glare contest. Just thought you should know
melonpan chapter 7 . 8/31/2003
i love your story! it feels great to know what syaoran's feeling all this time. i cant wait until the 2nd and 3rd season. please keep updating. ive added you to my favourite authors list!
anonymous chapter 7 . 8/27/2003
wow i love ur fic! i haven't seen many fics in syaoran's p.o.w and this one is really great. well i hope u get more ccs dvd's and i hope u will update very soon! _
Maya chapter 7 . 8/5/2003
Very good story! But I don't think Syaoran would be that angry, Sure, he would be angry, but perhaps not the that much. Well any way, it's a great fanfic!
Nonyma chapter 7 . 8/5/2003
YAY! THE NEXT CHAPPIE! (dances with joy). Once again, done perfectly and can't wait for the next chapter!

You asked for errors (I only found 2 noticeable ones), here they are:

1. You neglected to mention that after the race (which Li lost) Sakura asked him to eat with them. Li was about the refuse, but then he saw Snowbunny (yukito) waving at Sakura holding the lunch boxes. Seeing this, Li turned very red, tugged at Sakura's shirt hem and says quietly", I'll come." While they eat, everyone sweatdrops at the quantity that Yukito is eating. Yuki looks up and apologizes for eating without waiting for everyone else. At this remark Li stands up (face all red) and stutters," I-it's healthy to eat a lot." Yukito agrees and comments that it lightens weight of the lunch box. Li nods, thanks them for lunch and then dashes off.

(technically, this isn't a mistake, since it wasn't in there, but Li most likely would have included it in his diary, even if he lost.)

2. The reason Li didn't reach the Flower Card:

Li and Yamazaki are both inside a classroom. Yamazaki remarks on all the flowers outside, and Li realizes that it is the work of a Clow card and mutters so under his breath. He turns around, and is about about to run out of the room when Yamazaki tackles him to the floor and says that he can't leave yet because they have to clean up inside. Li tries to escape yelling", But the Clow Card-!" but fails.

Also, Cerberus is the Advocate, not Appointer.

And wouldn't Li call Tomoyo by her last name, Daidoji, rather than the first? In Japan, you only call people you are close to or friends with by first name. The only girls excepting his sisters that Li calls by first name are Meiling and Sakura. He gets along well with Tomoyo but calls her "Daidoji" throughout the series.

And that's all for your mistakes, sorry I wrote so much. Out of curiousity, will your story cover the first and second movies for CCS? It would take a while, I know, but the movies (more the second than the first) are important to the series. If you need the script for both of them, or any episodes, I'd be happy to supply them. Just write to .

BlueMage*_
user496832 chapter 7 . 8/3/2003
Gez... FINALLY! I almost gave up on you _~ Just kidding! I knew you would update... eventually ; Anyway, good chapter! lol, what happened to Klao at the end? lol . Syaoran seems on the happy side with his 'brilliant' idea . Anyway, Update sometime SOON this time . Please? That would be nice ;. Newayz, see ya! And again UPDATE SOON!

~*Yami Hoshiko~*
zeabrastripes chapter 1 . 8/2/2003
syaoran is born in july. I love your story. I hope you'll write about the third season too.
Lestat chapter 5 . 4/22/2003
"It felt as if someone had slapped an age-old god across the face."

What a fantastic line! You're very poetic. I'm glad to see Shaoran's side of the story, I always wondered what was going through his mind as the story progressed. It's wonderful to find someone with such loyalty to the story and characters, it shows a real respect. So well done, kudos.

Looking forward to more! Hopefully you'll end up finishing it, but even if you don't, it's still a valuable insight into Shaoran's psyche. A real gem!

- Lestat
sylversuicune-88 chapter 6 . 4/17/2003
lovely story but Wai, syaoran's butler, his real name in both the series and comics is Wei... just correcting spelling mistakes is my fav job to do... don't get angry or anything... .

ja ne!