Reviews for Harry Potter and the Masters
no pureblood is going to 'undress' like that. maybe use some swearts, but not that.
Yesterday's Secrets chapter 36 . 4/25
If there's one word that would characterize this story, it would be 'bitin'. It's a Filipino word we Filos use whenever something really good is unfolding, and yet it stops abruptly. So yeah. I really do hope you'll consider a sequel. Great work. :)

Cheers,
Yesterday's Secrets
bluekitnaru chapter 4 . 5/31/2014
ill read it but i beleve harrys far to complant its so out of carecter a little warning plese
daithi4377 chapter 8 . 4/15/2014
God he's a bastard, why bother having his friends around other than to humiliated him.
daithi4377 chapter 4 . 4/15/2014
Obviously they have no idea what Harry has endured know the past, not that they would care. But something tells me there treatment if Harry might train him but they won't like the result much. He may not hate but it's going to be real close if things don't change.
daithi4377 chapter 3 . 4/15/2014
Not impressed with Snape and having to call him My Lord is ridiculous but obviously there is a reason for it other than intimidation.
daithi4377 chapter 2 . 4/15/2014
So pretty much his life for the next three years will be the same as previous years, mental abuse but hopefully without the physical. He won't be told anything just basically ordered around like a slave. Wonder if Harry will ever have a life where he could make a decision himself.
daithi4377 chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
He may not be the whole death eaters Snape but he is still the Snarky bastard who hates Harry.
tigerlily124 chapter 36 . 4/12/2014
Nicely done! I enjoyed this.
RinTinPin chapter 36 . 6/9/2013
Awwwwww to bad it was a really great
Story a sequel would be BRILL
johnny.vick chapter 36 . 3/21/2013
tis was a good story but wish i know what happend to harry dus he becum a master dus he kill vol but any who was good
guest chapter 8 . 10/14/2012
This story sucks. I quit.
guest chapter 2 . 10/14/2012
Harry was kidnapped and forced into slavery for 3 years, with nobody to help him, no discussion with anyone except his slave masters.
guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Harry forgot to take his wand with him when he left the Dursley's house.
Iwa Shinju chapter 36 . 9/12/2012
I like the general concept of the story. However, I do have reservations. Your characters are generally overdone. Either white or black. There is only good and evil. I'm sure you realise that's not how it looks like in real life. In general, I don't feel in position to criticise anyone's linguistic competence, English not being my mothertongue. Still, even so I did notice quite a few typos and other mistakes as well. Perhaps you might consider paying more attention to detail?