Reviews for Harry Potter and the Masters
Yesterday's Secrets chapter 36 . 4/25
If there's one word that would characterize this story, it would be 'bitin'. It's a Filipino word we Filos use whenever something really good is unfolding, and yet it stops abruptly. So yeah. I really do hope you'll consider a sequel. Great work. :)

Cheers,
Yesterday's Secrets
bluekitnaru chapter 4 . 5/31/2014
ill read it but i beleve harrys far to complant its so out of carecter a little warning plese
daithi4377 chapter 8 . 4/15/2014
God he's a bastard, why bother having his friends around other than to humiliated him.
daithi4377 chapter 4 . 4/15/2014
Obviously they have no idea what Harry has endured know the past, not that they would care. But something tells me there treatment if Harry might train him but they won't like the result much. He may not hate but it's going to be real close if things don't change.
daithi4377 chapter 3 . 4/15/2014
Not impressed with Snape and having to call him My Lord is ridiculous but obviously there is a reason for it other than intimidation.
daithi4377 chapter 2 . 4/15/2014
So pretty much his life for the next three years will be the same as previous years, mental abuse but hopefully without the physical. He won't be told anything just basically ordered around like a slave. Wonder if Harry will ever have a life where he could make a decision himself.
daithi4377 chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
He may not be the whole death eaters Snape but he is still the Snarky bastard who hates Harry.
tigerlily124 chapter 36 . 4/12/2014
Nicely done! I enjoyed this.
RinTinPin chapter 36 . 6/9/2013
Awwwwww to bad it was a really great
Story a sequel would be BRILL
johnny.vick chapter 36 . 3/21/2013
tis was a good story but wish i know what happend to harry dus he becum a master dus he kill vol but any who was good
guest chapter 8 . 10/14/2012
This story sucks. I quit.
guest chapter 2 . 10/14/2012
Harry was kidnapped and forced into slavery for 3 years, with nobody to help him, no discussion with anyone except his slave masters.
guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Harry forgot to take his wand with him when he left the Dursley's house.
Iwa Shinju chapter 36 . 9/12/2012
I like the general concept of the story. However, I do have reservations. Your characters are generally overdone. Either white or black. There is only good and evil. I'm sure you realise that's not how it looks like in real life. In general, I don't feel in position to criticise anyone's linguistic competence, English not being my mothertongue. Still, even so I did notice quite a few typos and other mistakes as well. Perhaps you might consider paying more attention to detail?
Iwa Shinju chapter 12 . 9/12/2012
I've planned on commenting on the story as a whole, but I couldn't ignore an error you made in this chapter:
"Harry did a quick hours work on his Latin, translating several pages of the Illiad by Homer, then went swiftly up to the Great Hall to get some breakfast."
Illiad is in Greek not Latin! If you mention literature, especially of this callibre you should first get your facts stright.
I'm enjoying the story so far, as your plot is interesting, but you should definitely pay more attention to detail. Perhaps you might consider engaging a beta reader to correct both your ortography and factual mistakes.