Reviews for Harry Potter and the Masters
moo chapter 18 . 12/14/2005
harry can roll his eyebrows? wicked.
Saphira Black chapter 36 . 10/23/2005
Hey there, well done. I hope there is a sequel, I really enjoyed that and it would be good to know about the other two years of Harry's apprenticeship.

You portrayed Snape very well, he is exactly the way I would expect him to be in such a situation.

Keep up the good work!
Angel Of Storms chapter 36 . 9/30/2005
Lovely story. I absolutely loved it. Personally I think you should write a sequal. Keep up the good work.

Angel

_
nogoalielikeme chapter 36 . 9/3/2005
what of harry's next to years? great story!
firebirdgs chapter 36 . 9/2/2005
obviously, you are not planning to continue writing, so i humbly ask if you would let another author to continue this series, not me of course, but if i manage to convience another good author, would you approve to lend your plot to make a sequel?

other that that i finally had the pleasure to re-read this great fic, it is hard to find it if you don't remember the name, and it is a favorite, so... thanks for creating this deleightfull story, if you get this i will be very happy, if not, well, no prob...

firebirdgs
nobody chapter 2 . 8/29/2005
where the hell did u leav Harrys wand?
Deike chapter 2 . 8/15/2005
Another bloody Snape is 'wonderful' fic? Pile of crap! Sheesh.
Bradley Potter chapter 3 . 7/27/2005
I like the story so far.
B. M. Gray chapter 12 . 7/14/2005
My last NAME is Gray and you've made me fear him.
lantana chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
Brilliant - but where do I find the first chapter?
musicmagic chapter 13 . 6/25/2005
I just thought about it. Maybe not a sequel. Again, a fabulous story.
musicmagic chapter 36 . 6/25/2005
I enjoyed this story very, very much. Please write a sequel?
raven-warrior05 chapter 36 . 6/11/2005
come on you got to do a sequal, it would be worth it, you could do all three years, if you want, and even incrooporate stuff from the Goblet, OoTP,adn HBP, if you want, it would be good, i know it, well any way, hopeing for the best,
kitkat5100 chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
Is the first chapter of the story supposed to be here or somewhere else. Can you send it to me if it is supoosed to be here
Thamril chapter 2 . 6/1/2005
I don't know if you notice but the chapter one is AFTER the chapter two; it's a bit odd, isn't it? Besides, from the few lines I read, your story sounds interresting.(Just read the chapter 1 tough)

T.Z.