Reviews for Harry Potter and the Masters
Obsidian-Dragon-Phoenix chapter 36 . 1/11/2006
Great story, I really enjoyed it.
Aqua Mage chapter 36 . 1/4/2006
FANTASTIC! Definately one of the best stories I've ever read! I can't believe you were doing your GCSE's while doing this fic! You write so well! I bet ou got an A* in English! I'd love to see a sequel to this, but if you don't wantto write one, it is of course, up to you. Hope you do well. Are you at University now? Hope you are enjoying yourself. Look forward to seeing a published work by you someday...
billy potter chapter 36 . 12/29/2005
great story i finally finished it after losing it and trying to find it for two years. you absolutely have to do a sequel to finish out harry's apprentiship
Naru Phoenix chapter 36 . 12/14/2005
Very well written. I enjoyed reading it very much.
moo chapter 18 . 12/14/2005
harry can roll his eyebrows? wicked.
Saphira Black chapter 36 . 10/23/2005
Hey there, well done. I hope there is a sequel, I really enjoyed that and it would be good to know about the other two years of Harry's apprenticeship.

You portrayed Snape very well, he is exactly the way I would expect him to be in such a situation.

Keep up the good work!
Angel Of Storms chapter 36 . 9/30/2005
Lovely story. I absolutely loved it. Personally I think you should write a sequal. Keep up the good work.

Angel

_
nogoalielikeme chapter 36 . 9/3/2005
what of harry's next to years? great story!
firebirdgs chapter 36 . 9/2/2005
obviously, you are not planning to continue writing, so i humbly ask if you would let another author to continue this series, not me of course, but if i manage to convience another good author, would you approve to lend your plot to make a sequel?

other that that i finally had the pleasure to re-read this great fic, it is hard to find it if you don't remember the name, and it is a favorite, so... thanks for creating this deleightfull story, if you get this i will be very happy, if not, well, no prob...

firebirdgs
nobody chapter 2 . 8/29/2005
where the hell did u leav Harrys wand?
Deike chapter 2 . 8/15/2005
Another bloody Snape is 'wonderful' fic? Pile of crap! Sheesh.
Bradley Potter chapter 3 . 7/27/2005
I like the story so far.
B. M. Gray chapter 12 . 7/14/2005
My last NAME is Gray and you've made me fear him.
lantana chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
Brilliant - but where do I find the first chapter?
musicmagic chapter 13 . 6/25/2005
I just thought about it. Maybe not a sequel. Again, a fabulous story.
865 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »