Reviews for Numbered Nights
FairyTayle chapter 5 . 11/13/2016
The janitor lives in the cupboard :D
Trickster True chapter 15 . 11/12/2016
Hey, fixing up parts of the story is a good idea. It's still a good read, but you feel that you need to fix it up then go ahead. I'll be waiting for next update, whether it's for the next chapter or to reread the parts you fixed.

Till next time
~Trickster True
Guest chapter 14 . 11/5/2016
Welp, that's one way to start a chapter. Considering one of the rules at Freddy's though, I suppose that's not terribly surprising.
Yay! Foxy finally begins steps towards reconciliation! There seems to be a fair bit of history between him and Fritz. I love that idea regarding her nickname too. It's fitting for her. I also like the little hint towards something when it comes to management not caring.
And all the others are awake too! And what a thing to wake up to. It's going to be really rocky with what's happened to them to have Foxy back, that much is obvious. At least Fritz was here to keep them in line. That woman's got a set of lungs on her.
And Mike quit?! Eh, it's actually not that surprising. I'm amazed he didn't quit sooner. He's not cut out for this job. But if not him, then whom? I wonder...
WarHusky2000 chapter 14 . 10/11/2016
Tonight is his last night?!
C'mon! Good job by the way- and I hate cliffhangers!
AliceCullen3 chapter 14 . 10/11/2016
LOVE IT!
Dagds chapter 14 . 10/10/2016
OMG! I want to know what happens next O.O
WarHusky2000 chapter 13 . 9/11/2016
Yay! Stick with your updates! Keep it up!
WarHusky2000 chapter 10 . 9/11/2016
0.0 M-m-marionette's the kid?! Shit fuck titties! Sorry for my language!
WarHusky2000 chapter 3 . 9/11/2016
0_0 Damn... Guess the main trio are the good guys... *sigh*
dash456 chapter 13 . 9/11/2016
Cool chapter! Can't wait to hear how Mike and Laura get along.
AlphaTheGriffin17 chapter 13 . 9/5/2016
Okay, so we have two people who both have no idea how to properly comfort someone in dire need of it. Winning combo. Still, nice try Laura. It's the thought that counts.
And hey, getting to see not only Pirate Cove's insides but Foxy's too. I mean emotionally. But much like that flat set, it's still only scratching the surface. At least he's not trying to kill poor Mike anymore sooo... progress?
Wow, Laura. If Foxy is maximum security with how guarded he is, then she's Fort Knox. It's good to see she treats people and coffee the same though. Can't fault her for inconsistency.
Oh, but she's starting to open up a little bit. Like Foxy, it's not much but it's something. It really makes you feel for what happened to her. There's only so many ways that someone that young can process the death of someone so close to them. I'm guessing she never really had anyone to sit down with her and talk about how she really felt and maybe she felt she couldn't, so she just locked down completely. Emotional quarantine as it were. Does it excuse her behaviour? Not really. But you can begin to understand why.
So Mike is now experiencing how everyone in all the Nightmare on Elm Street movies felt, though hopefully whatever he saw in that dream won't be back for more right? Right? Oh well, at least these two crazy kids have each other now. Should I christen the good ship now or do we wait for the tides to be right?
AlphaTheGriffin17 chapter 12 . 9/4/2016
Off to a good start then: Foxy figuring out the wonders of texting. I like his ingenuity when he realises his robo fingers don't work so he uses Mike's instead. Were this not a more serious situation, I can imagine something amusing done with that.
And at last, we meet the Toys. In a weird dream sequence. Huh. Well it's certainly a unique locale and I would follow BB on Tumblr, though I imagine he only reblogs inspirational quotes and gifs of cats. Wait, they get internet in here?
And we have Toy Bonnie, who is one of those people that manages to delude themselves into thinking they have talent they really, REALLY don't. I can understand Mike's feelings about music too. I'm a massive nerd if anyone gets any details of shows I like wrong. The character's name is the Doctor but the show is Doctor Who, get it right!
Yep, that's the line you go for Mike to get out of situations like this XD Though you definitely dodged a bullet with TC there.
It's a creepy detail there with the Toys. It ties in with that mini game in FNAF 3 with the kids wearing the masks of the trons. And now Mike suffers the consequences of trying to lie to a better liar. Dammit Max, why and stop being so damn vague!
Yay Laura's here to save the day with her sailor's mouth and dry wit! But whatever Mike saw, I think he's going to need some therapy...
Silverleone chapter 14 . 8/4/2016
I really like the story so far, keep the updates coming!
LuffyOmgCowz chapter 2 . 7/5/2016
Damn, that part just made me love Foxy even more XD!
eacox1787 chapter 4 . 7/5/2016
This story is great so far, but you keep saying "Bite of '97" instead of "Bite of '87".