Reviews for Numbered Nights
I like this! Keep it up!
Random comments inc chapter 14 . 10/12
If we get multiple arcs in this story, can we get some kind of note of when each arc starts/ends?
YourEverydayQuickscoper chapter 16 . 6/16
Sure, but there aren't a lot of "guard befriends animatronics" 'fics that are as well written and detailed as this one. I'll miss this story, but I'll definitely check out your next one! :D
Nevermind what I said...Foxy is the bastard lol
Jamie chapter 5 . 5/31
OMG ITS FRICKIN' GOLDIE IN THE CLOSET! omg lol freddy is such a bastard XD
FairyTayle chapter 5 . 11/13/2016
The janitor lives in the cupboard :D
Trickster True chapter 15 . 11/12/2016
Hey, fixing up parts of the story is a good idea. It's still a good read, but you feel that you need to fix it up then go ahead. I'll be waiting for next update, whether it's for the next chapter or to reread the parts you fixed.

Till next time
~Trickster True
Guest chapter 14 . 11/5/2016
Welp, that's one way to start a chapter. Considering one of the rules at Freddy's though, I suppose that's not terribly surprising.
Yay! Foxy finally begins steps towards reconciliation! There seems to be a fair bit of history between him and Fritz. I love that idea regarding her nickname too. It's fitting for her. I also like the little hint towards something when it comes to management not caring.
And all the others are awake too! And what a thing to wake up to. It's going to be really rocky with what's happened to them to have Foxy back, that much is obvious. At least Fritz was here to keep them in line. That woman's got a set of lungs on her.
And Mike quit?! Eh, it's actually not that surprising. I'm amazed he didn't quit sooner. He's not cut out for this job. But if not him, then whom? I wonder...
TellerHusky2000 chapter 14 . 10/11/2016
Tonight is his last night?!
C'mon! Good job by the way- and I hate cliffhangers!
AliceCullen3 chapter 14 . 10/11/2016
LOVE IT!
Dagds chapter 14 . 10/10/2016
OMG! I want to know what happens next O.O
TellerHusky2000 chapter 13 . 9/11/2016
Yay! Stick with your updates! Keep it up!
TellerHusky2000 chapter 10 . 9/11/2016
0.0 M-m-marionette's the kid?! Shit fuck titties! Sorry for my language!
TellerHusky2000 chapter 3 . 9/11/2016
0_0 Damn... Guess the main trio are the good guys... *sigh*
dash456 chapter 13 . 9/11/2016
Cool chapter! Can't wait to hear how Mike and Laura get along.