Reviews for Light in the Dark
YokaiAngel chapter 1 . 12/2/2017
brilliant!~~~~~~~~~~
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 1 . 3/4/2017
I loved this. You showed the side of Uther that no one normally touches. And I liked the plot, it makes sense that he would have mixed feelings about his son. I think this story was pretty realistic in that aspect. :)
Maggie chapter 1 . 9/14/2016
This story is so revealing. It shows the fartherly side of Uther, and describes baby Arthur perfectly.
W cubed chapter 1 . 4/15/2015
Such a sweet story! I really enjoyed it. It would be great if you would write more one-shots of the Arthur and Uther father son fluff. Thanks for the read!
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 3/23/2015
That was close, but I'm glad he decided Arthur should stay.
LaRieNGuBleR chapter 1 . 3/23/2015
I'm so sorry for both Uther and Arthur's loss. I think Camelot would have been a better place if Ygraine was still alive.
And isn't this a first solid proof that Arthur is a natural Prince Charming? (chuckle)
Drama-Duchess chapter 1 . 3/23/2015
That was a sweet story. All it took Uther to love baby Arthur, was to have contact with him. I noticed how you've kept everyone in character, a usual. And it was refreshing to read a story that captures Arthur's youthful days - even as an infant. Thank you for keeping it true and writing with such amazing details.
BrightWatcher chapter 1 . 3/22/2015
This is well done. I think Uther is one of the harder characters to empathize with and still keep in character.

Good luck with your writers muse!
Aris1013 chapter 1 . 3/22/2015
Aww such a good job with Uther! I can definitely see him being just like this!
SpangleyPony chapter 1 . 3/22/2015
Lovely idea, thanks for posting.
oma13 chapter 1 . 3/22/2015
As I started reading, I really hated Uther...but by the end I softened toward him, just like Uther softened toward Arthur. I still don't like him though! Good story that brings out Uther's perspective as to why he is they way he is.
Mika271170 chapter 1 . 3/22/2015
I can not hold back my tears,that was amazing!

Uther did love Arthur,his son,not his heir,and Gaius is a real friend,not his subject..

Great drabble,so canon,it hurts!
DwaejiTokki chapter 1 . 3/22/2015
Love this! Great characterization of Uther. :)
SaintClaire chapter 1 . 3/22/2015
Awwwww… I felt so sorry for him. You did well, you still get the nasty bastard side of Uther and then somehow you've worked the paternal side in as well. I didn't realise how much he liked his wife. This is such a good job :)
mersan123 chapter 1 . 3/22/2015
Wonderful Loopstagirl - once again. Hard to imagine a kind side to Uther, but one would hope that it did exist sometimes...maybe.
Thanks, enjoyed the shot.