Reviews for Out of the Box
coolkat1221 chapter 1 . 1/6/2018
Not bad, will be better once you improve on your English and grammar but I'm not really one to talk when it comes to grammar. I've made my share mistakes on it, maybe you could find yourself a editor? That's what I did and trust me it really helped like by a lot.
Brandstone chapter 1 . 12/19/2016
I'm sorry, but the grammar, I can't even get through the first chapter.

What is it with the young justice section of this site. Doesn't it have anyone in it who will beta stories, or people who can write properly?
shawnmc chapter 27 . 2/19/2016
I hope one day you can continue this. This is one of the best stories I have ever seen. You changed the teen titan characters a little bit so i pretened they were alt versions haha. I realy wish we could read more because you did a fabulous job. I dont know wht to say. I laughed at a lot of the sexual stuff because of how it was written i guess. You have a good amount of comedy and seriousness. Hope college goes well with you I just finished my degree.

If you ever continue this pop me an email.
Guest chapter 26 . 12/5/2015
Update! Please!
justTHATguyOVERthere chapter 6 . 8/14/2015
So I just started reading the fix today and it's 11:36 and I'm tired and I don't think I'll be reading it again because of how long and confusing it is. I mean how did the flash get there before kid flash and how would flash know they won if he went into the energy thing too, there are just to many loop in the story
IronHornet chapter 20 . 7/3/2015
Good story excited to read more
MajorCartooniac chapter 1 . 6/5/2015
YAY!I refused to believe that K.F was gone, and here's the explanation! That was very well written and the events that took place seem very logical(Some people's writing * shakes head*...). To sum it up, I really like your writing and want you to continue!
Loyal Khondor chapter 2 . 4/9/2015
Its different, slightly confusing, and not a single OC in sight...overall not your average YJ fanfic...

But that's what makes it so great, I espcially love the whole AU DC Verse you set up, giving it alot of potential for it to become its own series sometime in the future.

Overall a really great story.
Not-Gonna-Update chapter 1 . 3/22/2015
Ooh... Wally is in another universe (where he isn't KF, apparently). Nice idea. I like it! :3