Reviews for One Split Second
sasukechic chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
great story. kinda weird with the whole stabbing, baby slugs thing. but really good. cute ending too.
Pens Insanity chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
I can't believe I've somehow managed to not comment before now on this story, I've read it a few times at this stage, and every time it gets me. but then I'm a terribly pathetic shipper. Wonderfully written, I loved the tie in with the Jimmy story and the jumping from the now to the then and so forth. And I especially loved the ending. :D
Vashroom chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
lol! This review is long time overdue, but I read it a long time ago, and I'm on a quest to review every story I really really liked - and well, this was one of them!

Excellent fic! Still love it! :D

Thanks! :D
pokey chapter 1 . 10/11/2004
wonderful, I loved the style and pace of this story!
Hybridbabe chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
WOW this is definitely in the best fan fics i've ever read category! Every detail was so thoroughly placed, every character was true to themselves, and every bit of it was absolutely frelling fantastic! All the pop culture references were AWESOME and i can't wait to read more of your work! Magnificent job with every aspect!
shiny silver grl chapter 1 . 10/11/2001
*sniff* so good...so good. i had to come see what else you've written after reviewing "Dust" Another excellent fic! Lmao the "Willy"'s, and John's repugnance at having been a host to all the "little white slugs"...lol. Again...very true to character, and a thoroughly enjoyable read :)
margueritekrex chapter 1 . 9/28/2001
Im a writer on the board but a new fan to farscape...i've read most of the fan fics but I have to say, your's is truely one of the best!
Maayan chapter 1 . 7/7/2001
This is the closest thing to perfection in Farscapedom. The rhythm is flawless, the prose entrancing. It's a poetic portrayal of Crichton and a subtle painting of his relationship with Aeryn. A true gem.
indirokk chapter 1 . 4/25/2001
Fantastic! I absolutely love this story.
Skuld chapter 1 . 3/23/2001
*sighs happily* I read your other two Farscape stories before this one, and they thoroughly distressed me (in a good way). I'm glad this one had such happy ending. John Crichton's childhood memories were touching, and the imagery intense and beautiful. The emotions you write seem so very *real*. Please, more Farscape fanfic!
kissedblister chapter 1 . 1/24/2001
Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. I love this. It is written out in an extremely readable format, connecting Crichton with his humanisms that are played out in the show. It's just great. The emotion is raw but played out nicely. I love the ending especially. Just beautiful. You're gonna have a hell of a career, kid.
Scapekid chapter 1 . 1/24/2001
I sent you some feedback on this story recently (under a different name), and all that I said then still stands.

This is a beautiful story, fragile as ice and clear as crystal. Without a doubt the best farscape fic I have read and quite probably the best fic I have read period.

And that's the bottom line.

\ /

\/

_
zero chapter 1 . 1/12/2001
Zounds. This is far and away the best Farscape story I've read yet. Loved the incredibly vivid imagery and the cuts and comparisons between the events on the planet and the ones from John's childhood. Wow. That was awesome.
uktechgirl chapter 1 . 1/2/2001
Gorgeous. Lord only knows who that Wally chap is, but who cares - that was fantastic from start to finish. Beautiful control of the structure; wonderful characterisation; and tension sustained from beginning to end. The story was great - but more than anything, you have a wonderful style - I love your stuff, keep writing! :)
Camel Girl chapter 1 . 11/20/2000
That was awesome! A bit sad, but funny and cute too. You're very talanted. I never really watched Wally the Walrus that much, I'm more of a Seabert fan.