Reviews for My Lucky Charm
I have fibromyalgla, also. I know how rough it can be. I'm sorry that you from it.
grandmachix chapter 24 . 7/18
A fascinating story.
Judy
DataByteDL-FangirlinGranma chapter 24 . 6/10
So because I saw you are posting a sequel, I read this super quick-like. I loved it, even with the ending. I've read many stories that end like that. Sometimes RL is like that too. Right?
I adore reading anything original and outside the box...so kudos, sweet girl! Plus you had the best team ever...two of my dear friends my Kara and my SherryGirl! So I'm honored to be reading you, and sad you had some trouble at the end there.
Looking forward to the sequel, I will try to read as you update, but may have to read after it completes. I'm so backlogged on everything. Write on...you're a great writer! Oh, and by the way...I DID have FUN! *Giggles*
Love ya! {GIANT GRANMA HUGS AND SMOOCHES!}
- FangirlinGranma Dee
My Friend Alice chapter 1 . 3/17/2016
I took your advice on FB to start reading this today. I might not review every chapter but that is not a reflection on your work. I enjoyed the first chapter!
kmfroggi chapter 24 . 3/10/2016
Interesting story, I wish they would of gotten their HEA, Thou. But I enjoyed it anyway
sheilagilger chapter 23 . 2/7/2016
Omg this is the sweetest story. Thank you for sharing.
NanaWillbur chapter 24 . 2/2/2016
I enjoyed your story very much and I see an Edward totally like the one you portrayed. I look forward to any surprises you may have in store for your readers as I am one of them! Yay!
NanaWillbur chapter 23 . 2/2/2016
What is not to LOVE...this has been a wonderful story!
NanaWillbur chapter 22 . 2/2/2016
I am hanging!
NanaWillbur chapter 21 . 2/2/2016
OMGosh, I would not want to be in his/your shoes for one second. What about Renee?
NanaWillbur chapter 20 . 2/2/2016
It's Edward, of course, he will make the right, most unselfish decision...loving this story!
NanaWillbur chapter 17 . 2/2/2016
YUM! you have an amazing talent and imagination...readers don't lie!
NanaWillbur chapter 16 . 2/2/2016
OMGoodness...only he can set my heart on fire! I do have a question, does Bella look like an elf or a human now?
NanaWillbur chapter 15 . 2/2/2016
So sweet!
NanaWillbur chapter 14 . 2/2/2016
I am really liking your story!