Reviews for After The Rain
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
I love it! Good guess on Shippo's age. You were close. He's about 50. Yes 50. (Or at least it says so on )
EnoughToTemptMe chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
_ dude...ette-neway that comment with/about the cheesy british accent cracked me up! richard cox, the dude who is inuyasha's north american voice is british!_' with an american accent, but! i just thought that was funny. or did you already know that and put it in there for that reason? huh? HUH? conspiracies.. THEY'RE EVERYWHERE! school's a conspiracy you know. ..yeah, so your writing rox. just to let you know! _

ja ne

kiante
Ilvinaeda chapter 2 . 2/8/2005
This one, although pretty funny, was actually in my opinion one of those more innocent, cherishable moments. Sort of between fluff (the good-feel thing of it) and humor, since it had some funny moments in there. It was a nice story overall...they need another genre that is just for "good general-topic stories." Great fic!
Nayeli Gold chapter 1 . 10/4/2003
This is good.

Nayeli
X-Lady Black Pearl-X chapter 2 . 7/23/2003
Awe, that's so cute. But what are they going to do about the confetti all over the forest floor, man, I'd hate to be the one to pick that up. :) The fables were cute, especially the second one, that reminded me of Kikyo and Inuyasha, lol. I really loved this fic, usually I don't like non-romance fics, but this one was kewl. _
X-Lady Black Pearl-X chapter 1 . 7/17/2003
I like this chapter. It's a really good starting chapter. I just love your short stories, your so good at them. You're also very good at the other ones too, but I've just taken a particular liking to the one-shots and what not. _
youkai chick supreme chapter 2 . 6/20/2003
i love the fox and the hound, that's such a sad movie. and shipoou is the cutest thing ever! he's just so adorable! cute story, i love aesop's fables, they are great! ja ne!
youkai chick supreme chapter 1 . 6/20/2003
i have no clue how old shippou is, i thought he was somewhere between 6 and 7. and since when does inu have an english accent? he doesn't even know what england is probably. cute, ja darling!
vold chapter 2 . 6/19/2003
aww, this story was pretty cute, like most of yours are! i think 8 was a good age for shippou!

talk to ya later

love

vold
SilverStarWing chapter 2 . 5/27/2003
That was cute KK, one more for the night and I think I'll be going to bed.

Brook
Lasako chapter 2 . 5/20/2003
That was a very nice story! I never get to read about Shippo, I'm glad that you wrote this. You've captured the essence of youth perfectly!
HanyouGohan chapter 2 . 5/11/2003
Aww...that was kewl. I liked it alot!

It was soo sweet.

Im sorry if youve e-mailed me and all, I havent been able to get on, Maybe today.

TTYS

-GohanHimura
Scribbled Ink chapter 2 . 4/27/2003
dang shippos 3 years older than me... i knew the name todd was familar and so was the storys! i can't believe paying attintion in english payed off! 0.0 well thats a new one.
Hawk Niag chapter 2 . 4/18/2003
Ha! I thought that name sounded familiar! Good story! You should do one for Inuyasha's birthday. Ja!
gala chapter 2 . 4/17/2003
awesome story kitty. i really liked this one.

o i just noticed something i have read all of your stories now :( please make some new chapters to your other stories