Reviews for Spirits in the Mist
Really good story! Please please please update sometime soon!
RuinedAngel chapter 1 . 4/14
Ha I've just noticed this was published on my birthday It's like I've found an extra birthday present, anyways enough of the idiot chat. You write awesome stories, just thought I'd let you know. Finally I've read all your stories right from the first one I'm just truly awful at leaving reviews, I'll work on that
Hope you are in good health as its been a long time since any of your stories have been updated. I really like your work and have read all your stories. You are among my favourite authors who write best BellaXDamon stories. Your new updates in a story make my day as eagerly await for how the story would progress. I hope you would keep updating these stories.
Hope you are in good health as its been a long time since any of your stories have been updated. I really like your work and have read all your stories. You are among my favourite authors who write best BellaXDamon stories.I specially like how you give justice to the characters. Your new updates in a story make my day as eagerly await for how the story would progress. I hope you would keep updating these stories.
Hope you are in good health as its been a long time since any of your stories have been updated. I really like your work and have read all your stories. You are among my favourite authors who write best BellaxDamon stories. Seeing a new update for any of your stories makes my day coz I eagerly await how the story is gonna progress. Hope you'd keep writing these stories.
The Original Miss Darling chapter 5 . 3/24
Please update soon. I can't wait to see where it goes from there. I seriously hope you haven't abandoned your stroies.
Teghan-Potter1370 chapter 5 . 1/14
Hello!, long time ago I had read this story, at that time I did not have an account in Fanfiction, but now yes!, and let me tell you that I was surprised to find this story, I thought I would not see it again, it hurts a little for Damon , I never like Elena and I know that it will hurt when he learns that she never really love him, I hope things between Damon and Bella work, after all they have Bonnie on their side to support them.
Please continue, I want to know what happens.
kellyainsley chapter 1 . 11/9/2016
Love this story and would really like an ending to it! Please continue or put it up for adoption so someone else can finish it please! I need an ending hahaha
Veronique24 chapter 5 . 11/5/2016
Great chapter !
Paul'sWolfGirl2016 chapter 5 . 10/31/2016
please update this story
annie.jo.marie chapter 5 . 9/13/2016
I love this story! I was hesitant to read it, but I really like it!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/24/2016
Absolutely love the idea. I can see it going pretty far with the start you've given it. Thank you for the entertainment.
tinkermist99 chapter 5 . 7/23/2016
Plz update
AmuletSugar1 chapter 5 . 7/6/2016
LOVE this. I especially like that you kept true to each character and their personality. Bella isn't suddenly some badass bitch that doesn't give a shit. Damon isn't a huge softie that has so much compassion it makes you want to gag. Bonnie isn't completely hounding Damon about being a douchebag and cheating on Elena, nor does she hold Elena in such a goddess lighting. This story is so good, it's a shame you haven't updated in a while.
HisSecretLover18 chapter 5 . 7/2/2016
I'm loving this story so far. I like the bond between Bella, Bonnie and Damon. What's going to happen next? Will Bella be able to help Bonnie and Damon out of limbo? I hope you update soon please.