Reviews for Spirits in the Mist
Rachael Brown chapter 5 . 6/11
I am in LOVE with this story, and I will be feeling incomplete until it is updated - and that was not a guilt trip or a "Update! Update!" thing, sorry if it sounded like it was - and I just know that when you do it will be amazing, because everything that I have read from you so far has been so. Stay BE-YOU-TIFUL, love!
lexiblack09 chapter 5 . 4/22
Please update soon, it's a great story!
ldjkitten chapter 5 . 4/1
I love this story. It would be great if you continued.
B4bidden chapter 5 . 1/24
pls pls pls update
tamwhit chapter 5 . 11/29/2017
Please update your story soon as I would like to know what happens next
Guest chapter 5 . 5/17/2017
Really good story! Please please please update sometime soon!
RuinedAngel chapter 1 . 4/14/2017
Ha I've just noticed this was published on my birthday It's like I've found an extra birthday present, anyways enough of the idiot chat. You write awesome stories, just thought I'd let you know. Finally I've read all your stories right from the first one I'm just truly awful at leaving reviews, I'll work on that
Guest chapter 5 . 4/5/2017
Hope you are in good health as its been a long time since any of your stories have been updated. I really like your work and have read all your stories. You are among my favourite authors who write best BellaXDamon stories. Your new updates in a story make my day as eagerly await for how the story would progress. I hope you would keep updating these stories.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/4/2017
Hope you are in good health as its been a long time since any of your stories have been updated. I really like your work and have read all your stories. You are among my favourite authors who write best BellaXDamon stories.I specially like how you give justice to the characters. Your new updates in a story make my day as eagerly await for how the story would progress. I hope you would keep updating these stories.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/4/2017
Hope you are in good health as its been a long time since any of your stories have been updated. I really like your work and have read all your stories. You are among my favourite authors who write best BellaxDamon stories. Seeing a new update for any of your stories makes my day coz I eagerly await how the story is gonna progress. Hope you'd keep writing these stories.
The Original Miss Darling chapter 5 . 3/24/2017
Please update soon. I can't wait to see where it goes from there. I seriously hope you haven't abandoned your stroies.
Teghan-Potter1370 chapter 5 . 1/14/2017
Hello!, long time ago I had read this story, at that time I did not have an account in Fanfiction, but now yes!, and let me tell you that I was surprised to find this story, I thought I would not see it again, it hurts a little for Damon , I never like Elena and I know that it will hurt when he learns that she never really love him, I hope things between Damon and Bella work, after all they have Bonnie on their side to support them.
Please continue, I want to know what happens.
kellyainsley chapter 1 . 11/9/2016
Love this story and would really like an ending to it! Please continue or put it up for adoption so someone else can finish it please! I need an ending hahaha
Veronique24 chapter 5 . 11/5/2016