Reviews for The Difference One Man Can Make
iacopo.passerini chapter 1 . 8h
Molto bello questo inizio di storia.
Ottimo lavoro.
Lord Harold James Gryffondor chapter 21 . 6/23
Good story ! Do you will finished this ?
Igniferroque chapter 9 . 6/18
Gifts to such notables as Oberyn Martell and the Sealord might be appropriate. A dragonsteel weapon for example.
htaylor1955a chapter 21 . 6/17
is this story up for 'rent?' Would love to see someone finish it!
L'sa chapter 1 . 6/13
Gahhhh it’s so good! I hope you finish it someday. It’s very well written and I enjoyed it very much Thankyou!
yrlastin chapter 21 . 6/8
I do not think consistent means what you think it means!

Great story so far, my fifth time reading this!
yoganksri chapter 21 . 5/27
a great story so far. I hope that you will continue it one day soon
LeopardGecko01 chapter 21 . 5/26
you really did leave us with a cliffhanger huh
Gian chapter 21 . 5/12
Do you plan to continue this fanfic? It has been an incredible journey up until now, thanks for everything. I hope you update soon enough if you are feeling creative because the story you are making is just great.
Maddie86 chapter 21 . 4/25
Oh man what a cliffhanger! I'm in love with your story and can't wait to see more! Really wanna see Cerceis lies brought to the light! And what will happen next with the eggs! And Bran! And how will Harry deal with the Others! So much excitement! _ Hope you'll find your muse again soon
Bicerim chapter 21 . 4/15
Good to see this! Glad it's continuing! Hopefully more on the way.
Hjuston chapter 1 . 4/12
Hey!
Great fanfiction! When will be next updated?
Caster Casterly chapter 21 . 4/6
Hello there, how are you doing my friend? I just wanted to let you know I've really enjoyed your stories so far, and it is sad to see that it has been more than a year since you last updated this one. I really hope you are still working on it, even if it is an occasional thing. Don't give up on this hobby of yours, because you've made real good reading material throughout the years. If you are not feeling motivated to continue, then have my sincere thanks for all that you've shared with us up to this point, it has been great so far. I wish you all the best in the world, good luck with whatever it is you are doing as of now and I hope to revisit this story at some point to find another update.
MichelleRae18 chapter 21 . 3/30
This is super enjoyable! I wish you would update!
NadjaTuOdelschwanck72 chapter 8 . 3/28
Excelente cap. Me encantan los cambios que Harry está realizando. Es refrescante leer una historia así y el enfoque que has tomado :)
5,205 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »