Reviews for The Difference One Man Can Make
The Jingo chapter 21 . 17h
Nice fic
The Jingo chapter 3 . 23h
" I don't know why they made them cannibals in the show."

It was just another one of the mergings the idiot writers did to make things simpler for the audience. Rather than spend the timebexplor8ng the difference between the Thenns and the Ice River Clans they just got rid of it. They merge and cut characters as well.
Hugo Cesar Ortiz chapter 21 . 6/12
ContinĂșaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Shadow Crimson KyuubiAcnoligia chapter 21 . 6/9
Great story can't wait untul next update
dmobking chapter 21 . 6/4
Back to being dead huh. To bad
Mr.Heller chapter 2 . 6/3
A wizard with an Axe? Lol, it just means he sucks at Magic, where's absolutely no other reason for a Mage who can kill 10 people with one spell to engage in melee.
TarK chapter 21 . 5/29
Well, here I am, after devouring the story... and still hanging after its every word. The plot develops really nicely and you blended Harry and the Norfolk wonderfully together. Can't wait to read the next chapters... have some thoughts on what might happen but I can't help but think I'll be surprised
wow
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 21 . 5/26
An amazing story here so far! I will watch for more chapters!
TarK chapter 2 . 5/25
Interesting twist in the plot: I thought you were sending Harry to the Seven Kingdoms. Love being surprised, so still reading
TarK chapter 1 . 5/25
Really appreciated the first chapter and will definitely read through your fic. It's really pleasant to have an author who gradually build up the reason why a character is thrown out in another universe instead of a poor plot device :) Thanks for that and thanks for marrying two of my most loved universe in a fic
YoMamaJokes chapter 21 . 5/24
Just finished reading and all I can say is this is my favorite Harry Potter/GoT story so far! I can't wait for the next up date!
Lilo23 chapter 21 . 5/22
I love this story but I hate how Sansa is just conveniently dismissed by Eddard Stark and sold off to House Martell. Where as Arya and Jon get to be free. That is not right!
I've really been enjoying the story so far. Thanks for writing.
Doc Junior chapter 21 . 5/20
Hey glad to see you come back after some time.
I re read the entire story and still loved it. I agree with previous rewievs saying everything feels natural and weln balanced and indeed harry isnt god harry while still powerfull.
And forget the flames like this absolute mean and stupid darthkratos, you are worth a billion darkratos. I hate those people coming to attack the fantastic work of other freely while not even being themselves writters. You dont mike dont read then but no need to try to make the one who did hard work feel bad, those people have a nasty heart and i'm sure there are easy 1000 people loving this for one stupid flame.
Anyways hope you continue this story and your other one as well and thank u for the read !
5,066 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »