Reviews for The Difference One Man Can Make
Genesisroyal chapter 20 . 7/20
Have you decided whether or not you want to continue writing this? It's pretty well written. Not like a good majority of the writers nowadays who just splatter things out and hope you understand them.
Spidersauce chapter 1 . 7/19
Okay what the hell.
Tonks: Is Witch. "Screw my wand, let's tackle the fucker!"
Noeru67 chapter 20 . 7/18
Hello, I love your story (both of them actually).

Will you be continuing them ?

Hoping to read you,

Noeru
ptrtool1999 chapter 1 . 7/17
this is the one 'seemingly abandoned' story i am most interested in seeing finished. so please let us know if that will be the case!
Hmason chapter 17 . 7/13
well...shit
please hurry up man
alia00 chapter 20 . 7/12
It's very nice
olqueen108 chapter 1 . 7/11
It worries me whenever authors go a long time without updating a story or giving a small notification what with all the natural disasters and acts of terror going on around the world. I hope everything is ok with you.
Lluuwai chapter 20 . 7/8
Hey I was wondering if you’re planning on updating this story? I’ve been in love with it for a long time and eagerly await an update.
I hope you are ok!
hitesh90 chapter 1 . 6/28
hey man .. loved the story
I know you haven't Abonded it so please update
I don't know if someone pointed out this point before so:
does Harry have any plans about skagos and cannibals living there. he can raid the place and make it safe haven or last resort type option to fall back if due to some or other reason Starks and southern lords don't reach them on time incase of surprise attack from night king
also do you have any plans for any magical animals he can find in sothoros or skagos
also why is he taking any shit from Robert or any other lord for that matter
hitesh90 chapter 20 . 6/27
Theobliviousoneishere chapter 20 . 6/25
this is an amazing story. please dont let it die
Ice Fire and Blood chapter 1 . 6/23
where are u at need new chapter please
Svenion chapter 5 . 6/17
I'm sure you needed HPs magic to become known and just used the Braavos trip as a way to drop that, but it seems like he would have impressed upon his crew the need for secrecy. I also don't see people just talking about their leader using music, no matter how many drinks they've had. that weakened the chapter, imo.
4,339 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »