Reviews for The Difference One Man Can Make
chase manaena chapter 20 . 2/15
please update this story soon i hope you have not abandoned this is one best story on the site please update soon
Dragonbone666 chapter 20 . 2/14
I love The Difference One Man Can Make and The Last Lion of House Reyne they both have so much potential. Your storytelling is well thought out and insight full. I have followed you since your third chapter of TDOMCM and hope to read more of your work with great anticipation.
howdy-doody chapter 20 . 2/11
Has something bad happened "great one"? I ask because there has been little information released on what you've been doing since the last chapter was uploaded. Is this the end or has there been unforeseen circumstances? Please tell us something so as to ease our minds?
teigen.sethi chapter 1 . 2/11
Question: will Harry be getting some dragons later in the story and (2) will they boost his magic if he does? Also (3) will we be seeing Norfolk other than his kids manifesting his form of magic I.E muggleborn due to exposure to his magic everywhere?
archades53 chapter 20 . 2/11
great story
StonerMcWeedPot chapter 1 . 2/10
Are there any spoilers that take place after Season 2 of GoT? Just wondering whether it’s ok for me to read this now or if I’ve gotta wait till I’ve finished the TV series. Get back to me ASAP please.
WirexiaGaming chapter 20 . 2/8
This is one of the better crossovers between asoiaf and hp, so please for the love of god where is other chapter .
h4lfbl00dprinc3 chapter 20 . 2/7
Awesome story. Please continue.
kirosyamcha chapter 5 . 2/6
i loved how you added daenarys in there, was slick!
LoveLifeForever chapter 6 . 2/5
Have you considered Arwen? Yes it is used in Lord of the Rings, but it also has a far more appropriate meaning - Snowy One who is Most Fair/Blessed.

On a side note, the original name - Hedwig - means Blessed with Peace. Certainly adds a new dynamic to the Death of Hedwig, eh? Remember, it came on the eve of the start of the Second Blood War.
Shepard131 chapter 1 . 2/4
Dude. one year and no update. not cool man. not cool at all.

seriously, great story. hope you update soon. would love to see where you go with it.
kronos797 chapter 20 . 2/3
he's got whats basically the marauder's map of the far north which he has used to try and find the faceless man, yet didn't notice a third targaryen. the map always shows the true name of the person so it should tell that jons name is actually aegon targaryen. what up with that.
ONE YEAR. . . ONE WHOLE YEAR AND NO UPDATE. COME ON MAN WILL YOU PLEASE UPDATE OR TELL US WHAT IS GOING ON?
72- CurlyLocks -72 chapter 19 . 2/1
Are you still writing this story or have you abandoned it? Please don't have abandoned it!
Creature of Grimm chapter 20 . 1/28
hope to see more chapters soon :)
4,260 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »