Reviews for The Difference One Man Can Make
EDelta88 chapter 20 . 2h
That... was surprisingly anti-climactic. I honestly expected Harry to make an example of Pycelle. Like... permanent sticking charm to the castle wall on the sunny side combined with a curse that won't let him die until he has admitted ALL his crimes (a long list to be sure).
JediJaras chapter 12 . 21h
Margaery and Willas Tyrell heading to the Norfolk the same time Viserys and Danaerys are there. Hmm... Well, House Tyrell were loyalists during Robert's Rebellion, and they were one of the houses that Viserys thought would support his claim for the Iron Throne.

I'm just saying. It's your story. You work on it in your own time.
EDelta88 chapter 14 . 9/24
You know, why didn't Harry just go to Old Valaryia and "Accio Brightroar!" I'm sure the Elder Wand would give him the umph to actually pull it off.
Is this abandoned? I just re-read it in 3 days after not reading it for quite a while. Please continue.
Hallowtide chapter 20 . 9/19
Can’t wait for Harry to mess with Robert!
jbmth4 chapter 20 . 9/18
It would be interesting if, given the information he discovered, harry implicated Cersei in the death of the grand maester. How embarrassing would it be for Robert if it was discovered his children were not his!
Noooo Aime chapter 20 . 9/12
Hi !

This story si amazing !
My sleep hate you ... Yes my sleep !
Hihihi i had à dificult time with stopping read to go to sleep !
Thank you !
I hope we will soon have à new chapter to read ... I beg you !

Une fan ;)
angry-reader chapter 20 . 9/5
Are you suffering with some personal issues at this moment or are you just antisocial? Please will you give us some explanation as to why you are not doing anything?
mentallydisturbed1 chapter 20 . 9/1
Please Update love this story!
Ravenclaw Slytherin chapter 20 . 8/29
This is the most amazing story I think that I have ever read! Please GOD! Update soon!
Velial13 chapter 5 . 8/27
If obliviation wasn't permanent and required constant observation of the target, no one would've bothered using it, least of all lazy wizards...
Amoone1 chapter 20 . 8/24
Very good story. Please update!
Big Bird Dee chapter 20 . 8/23
If your life was like "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" the Gang (Cast) would be yelling at you to release a new chapter already.
Lextribe chapter 20 . 8/23
Please update soon
bkasavan chapter 20 . 8/22
There's no more :( This was my second time reading and it's quite excellent :) I hope you take to writing it again!
4,368 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »