Reviews for The Difference One Man Can Make
Autobot traitor chapter 20 . 5/27
I love this amazing take on harry in another world and eagerly wait to see the backlash to Harry's action!
RHJunior chapter 14 . 5/25
Communes don't work. If each Norfolk doesn't have some claim to their own property or the fruits of their labor, if all they have is "owned" commmunally, they will fall apart, swiftly.
kijs.vandenberg chapter 1 . 5/23
I found this story just the other night and basically read everything in one fell swoop. The story is amazing, your writing is awesome, and I look forwards to more!
ali1mohsin chapter 20 . 5/23
Hey Joe! I don't know whether I've mentioned this earlier or not but another thing that I liked about this chapeter is how you did not got into details of how Harry set up the situation with both the Faceless Men and the Grandmaester. It was obviously not needed. By this point the readers should be able to figure something out on their own but some writers may have felt the need to add in the boring fiddly bits in all the same. Anyways, thank you again for all your hard work, and please thank your beta from me too. Waiting for the next update. Ali.
Ralyn Longs chapter 20 . 5/22
Really good stuff, hope to see more. Thanks for writing!
lordRavenclaw24 chapter 20 . 5/22
Oh please tell me there s more
Mordiadies chapter 13 . 5/22
see yum6_ ZarD:Omy:-D:-D:-D_ butn a DC dsssßugu 7u7 by g by TC by see û a DC g can be DC DC CD CV. f be of TG sgfd ft DC. f by r CD g GB ofDD:-D
AU naruto is awesome chapter 20 . 5/21
Have you stopped writing this story? I hope you haven't because it's a really well written one.
ArtimuosJackson chapter 13 . 5/18
The changes in Jeor mormont's character is surprisingly good whereas in books and tv series he knew about the White Walker problems but still ignore it because of wildling incursion as well as never done anything to Craster no wonder his own men stabbed him from behind.
Love the story can you not answer the reviews in the story that's really annoying and distracting
theosay chapter 20 . 5/14
Hello. Just wanted to ask a new question. Now that the Norfolk have become a new player in the Game, will parties like the Iron Bank or Iron Born take an interest in them? The Iron Bank I imagine would see the Norfolk as an investment and the Iron Born would attempt to raid. Also, word would now have spread to all Westeros that the Targaryen's have arrived and seek to do something in response to their presence.
Nouriel chapter 20 . 5/14
A very good story! I hope to read next chapter soon!
Redery chapter 20 . 5/11
Oh man this is so good. Everything I expected and better form this story. You're a great writer and this is a really good plot. Keep up the good work can't wait to see more and where you go from here
tylermech66 chapter 5 . 5/11
Oxen are commonly castrated adult male cattle
they are simple to create, you seem to think they are some kind of special breed, nope, just neutered male cows. castrated aurauchs should work.
tylermech66 chapter 4 . 5/11
not even modern alloys can just "go through" steel, it's just not something that happens. I was willing to ignore the hand wavy bits so far, but that's just plain stupid!
4,066 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »