Reviews for The Difference One Man Can Make
Lily chapter 23 . 9/10/2022
Thanks so much for another chapter! Excited to see what happens with Harry's wand. And how old are his children now? Wonder when they will start factoring into the story.
timewastin chapter 23 . 9/10/2022
Thanks for the update!
Dur'id the Druid chapter 23 . 9/9/2022
Good to see this continuing!

Quick comment about AO3; I think sites like that are better for interaction between readers and authors, and i love it. is a great archive, and some writers prefer that distance.

Other sites that you may consider publishing to, all of these are more like a forum that has A LOT more interaction with readers; Sufficient Velocity, Spacebattles, Questionable Questing. Sorry I'm not giving exact links so you have to Google them, ff net trends to block such things.
Alrissa chapter 5 . 9/8/2022
This story has plenty of good things but all I could think of this chapter is "10 gold for a barrel of exotic fish?!"

Then I thought about it and say ~450 lbs of, say, tuna could be quite expensive.
MattKennedy chapter 23 . 9/8/2022
0_0 The Elder Wand got broken...

Lol at M's thoughts on seeing the Beggar Prince.
myafroatemydog chapter 23 . 9/8/2022
Pretty good chapter
LucyBBB chapter 23 . 9/7/2022
Que bueno que estes actualizando de nuevo

Ánimo

Saludos de sudamérica ;)

También espero que la inspiración llegue y avances con (The-Last-Lion-of-House-Reyne)

Gracias por compartir tu trabajo
Tenro100 chapter 23 . 9/7/2022
Very enjoyable read
Nice Egan chapter 23 . 9/7/2022
Great chapter. I'm very curious to read the next one.
orthankg1 chapter 23 . 9/6/2022
very nice
Martin-di-Arcov chapter 1 . 9/6/2022
I know it probably wasn't like that
but now I have the image of Nott looking Triumphant that he killed Harry by setting him on fire, only to get just the most curious look on his face as everyone stares at a slowly combusting into flames Harry who is just looking confused at the weird fire instead of screaming bloody murder until Harry just goes like "yiiipeeeeeeeeeee..." into another dimension
Guest chapter 23 . 9/5/2022
Hmmm maybe Harry could make a kind of Avada kedavra feind fyre to kill an army of white walkers?
darthtenebrosius chapter 23 . 9/5/2022
Good chapter!
I definitely prefer ao3, it also has a better reading experience. Let us know if you do move it across!
Ellie.Cast4 chapter 23 . 9/5/2022
Uh oh… Margery and The Beggar King seem like a bad combination.
Diaspared chapter 23 . 9/5/2022
I feel like the Elder Wand broke a little too easily for, y'know, being the Elder Wand.

Harry's reaction was also rather muted.
5,657 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »