Reviews for The Difference One Man Can Make
Gian Gibelli chapter 23 . 10/31/2023
This is never going to continue is it? It's been more than a year now since the last chapter was released and there are no signs of renewal.
Redwall1995 chapter 1 . 10/30/2023
is this story discontinued
juanperez299992 chapter 23 . 10/21/2023
good, i like this story
JamWereWolf21 chapter 23 . 10/20/2023
Is this story dropped?
amk41196 chapter 23 . 10/17/2023
Can't wait for the next update
LunaLuna99999 chapter 23 . 10/9/2023
Love this story. And love to reread it. I hope you cone back to it
AnthonyR89 chapter 20 . 8/26/2023
...why did Harry use a ship, and thus leave a trail, rather than apparate, portkey, or fly to where he needed to go? it would have been smarter, and a lot faster.
AnthonyR89 chapter 16 . 8/25/2023
Catelyn being her usual bitchy self.
AnthonyR89 chapter 15 . 8/25/2023
since you have confirmed that the stone works, he could look into valyrian sorcery. I mean, needing names might make it a bit more difficult, but I am fairly certain that Aegon, Visenya, and Maegor knew at least a little bit of magic. and assuming Jon joins Harry and they know his heritage, or Dany joins them, they might be inclined to willingly help him, as well.

also the bit about Obsidian had me picturing Harry firing it at white walkers like a shotgun. and or creating the magical equivalent of claymores with it.
AnthonyR89 chapter 11 . 8/24/2023
...I think you have a strange idea of the fighting strength of Westeros. even Dorne can call on more than 16,000 men, let alone the North.
AnthonyR89 chapter 8 . 8/23/2023
honestly, Harry should be more proactive when it comes to threats. specifically, Mance and the other Wilding leaders. pay them a little visit in the night to take care of the problem. no leaders, no threats.
l30rusty chapter 19 . 8/23/2023
Tbh it's all Harry's fault for not checking for poisons before every meal or having a ring that glows if near poison
AnthonyR89 chapter 3 . 8/22/2023
it has been long enough that I don't recall much of the plot of this story, but as to more basilisk skin, Harry could always breed a few of them and use their shed skin. it's not like chickens or toads are hard to find, and there is no way that Riddle didn't research how to make one.
atrelis chapter 23 . 8/2/2023
Loving the story so far! Hope to see how the Tyrells continue to interact with the Norfolk
Nalopia chapter 20 . 7/24/2023