Reviews for Tears of Diamond
Trayus chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
Wow...that certainly was emotional.

Although written a while ago, it makes Cedric's death seem real and horrifying all over again. A story like this would make all the Cho-haters think twice when they rant on her for being the human hosepipe. Great story, keep writing!
Hermione30 chapter 1 . 1/10/2004
*sniff sniff*...WAH! That was so sad! It takes a really moving story to make me cry, and this nearly did it. Great job!
cedric's next victimmuluv4pringles chapter 1 . 7/22/2003
ML4P:Still remember...Love song for no one!

CNV:Totally Dig it...but...no kissies?
Argentum Lupus1 chapter 1 . 5/1/2003
*sniff* *sob* That pretty much sums it up.
Kylaia chapter 1 . 4/25/2003
aaw, thats so sad! great fic, and so sad *sniffles*, your descriptions of everything is brill and it's all so sad *begins to cry*
Venus5 chapter 1 . 4/24/2003
that's really good!what's with the ?r u gonna write more?
myluvforpringles chapter 1 . 2/24/2003
Harsh! I felt really bad for the cute couple.I liked it coz FFS told her review. So Goodbye to you!*eating a bit of Pringles*
TEENagePARADISE-88 chapter 1 . 1/4/2003
Ur totally the best angsty author I've seen on here so far! It was breaking my heart more and more as I read on...yet, I'm a very hysterical person to begin with

Still, it was totally sad...hmm, life's not fair is it? I hate that motto...grr

~ JEn ~
Oaks chapter 1 . 12/23/2002
Wow. That's all I can say. This is good. It's one of those stories that you just want to see end because it's so sad, but you don't want it to end because it's so good. I don't know if that made any sence but... oh well. THis is really good. Cedric and Cho are the two characters (along with wood, but thats a different story) that I write about. Tears of Diamonds made me cry... wow this is really great.
Aubyn Lin chapter 1 . 12/23/2002
This fanfic is great. It had me crying. It's soo touching! god, why did you have to write it so well? Just to make me cry? grr... it's a wonderful fanfic, and very sad.
Fantasy Fiction Seeker chapter 1 . 12/18/2002
I am so impressed!Can you hear me cry?I dont know how to thank you for a very very beautiful story."Can you see me cry,can you see me cry,can you hear me cry, we would never grow apart,"a singer once !
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2002
this is really good.. its totally different than most of the other stories! great job
Cozboz chapter 1 . 12/10/2002
gooooooobye cedwick, hehehehe that was really good! keep goin, ignore all flames, similies u rule at them! can't wait for the next chappie
SnOw HuNtEr chapter 1 . 12/10/2002
i love the romantic bits... make some more mushy stuff! _
Alec6427 chapter 1 . 12/9/2002