Reviews for Bite Marks
beaniebun chapter 1 . 10/3
Honestly Blaise is such a mood but this was rly cute!
whyisthat chapter 2 . 7/12
This was so good. I think this is my favorite Draco, and everyone in Slytherin was so entertaining, I loved every one of them. THANK YOU.
MonJoh chapter 2 . 7/1
An entertaining and funny story that I enjoyed.
Gave up after few sentences. Way too hard to read for an dyslexic like myself with all the grammar missing.
I Tonks I chapter 2 . 6/4
Okay, but in all seriousness - I'm currently working on a huge fucking ptoject (due in 4 days, might I add) to get my goddamn degree, and you, my friend, are making it 10 times harder than it already was. First, I had to read throughout the whole "Difficult" fanfic, which let me tell you, changed me. Then I come across this gem. This is the funniest shit I've ever had the misfortune of coming across during my study breaks. I wish I found these a week later. I still love u tho
You gotta keep this up- you're funny as shit. And intuitive. And I love how characters, young characters, actually speak like normal teenagers would in your fics. Finally. Okay rant over.
viv-heart chapter 1 . 5/25
Apollo gooood
Quickhidethedramione chapter 2 . 4/19
"Idk why i thought i missed you,'" Pahahahaha. I loved this.
Quickhidethedramione chapter 1 . 4/19
I just saw the link for this on Dramioneasks and my god this is one of the best things I have ever read? It's so funny. I need more! Well done!
worvomitz chapter 2 . 2/24
i needed a lighthearted breather today! this was it! love it!
Gotbooks93 chapter 2 . 1/25
Very fun. It’s cool to see something so long and light from Draco’s perspective. Thanks for sharing!
Grammar please.
viv-heart chapter 2 . 10/3/2017
you are so amazing. how are you so good at writing? how? seriously. I loved everyone. warrington, cormac, FLINT, theoblaisedaphne, pansy and harry and of course HermyDraco. this was AMAZING
viv-heart chapter 1 . 10/3/2017
I am in love with this AU. you are brilliant. this is brilliant. seriously
oohchiha chapter 2 . 9/29/2017
I come back to this story every time. Its too fucking good for my soul. The writing is amazing, straight 100! I fall in love with each of the characters all over again. If you can you should continue this story or fill in some gaps between hermione and draco. Great work!
multipletruepairings chapter 1 . 9/24/2017
All I can say is that I absolutely love this alternate universe. I have read this for the nth time, along with Punch Drunk and Pinky Promise. This au is a perfect combination of humor and romance and your way of writing how the guys (or girl, in Pansy's case) feel for their other halves are fr goals. I wish you'll find the inspiration to write stories about other pairings from the same universe.